Chapter 1: Where on earth is Yoo Youngjae?

Consequences if One is Taken Away

B.A.P was on the way back to their house after celebrating for their comeback song, One Shot. Everyone was hyped up but at the same time, the 6 of them were tired.

"Hyuuuuuuungs.. Are we there yet.. Why is this vehicle so slow... Can't you drive it-" Zelo got cut off as soon as Himchan stuffed a cherry tomato in his mouth with an annoyed look, earning a glare from Zelo.

"Gosh, you two are so immature.. Well, Zelo is a 96 liner so he is immature.. But Channie. Really. You're a 90 liner. Grow up, bro." Zelo looked at Yongguk in disbelief. Himchan's eyes widened in shock at the said of their leader. Daehyun laughed at Himchan and Zelo while eating a cheesecake that he had recently bought.  The only ones who was very quiet was Jongup and Youngjae. If it wasn't for Zelo, Himchan and Yongguk's loud talks in the vehicle, no one would notice both of them sitting there. Daehyun glanced at Jongup and then, he continued eating his cheesecake. 

"..Wait a minute.. Jongup, have you seen or heard Youngjae in this vehicle?" Jongup turned to his hyung with a blur look but he shook his head and almost immediately, Daehyun tensed up and started panicking, distracting Yongguk, who was driving.

"Hyung.. I think we left Jae-ah there..." Hearing this, Zelo choked on his cherry tomato and Yongguk punched his stomach slightly, sending the tomato to fly out of Zelo's mouth, resulting to an upset Junhong.

"What do you mean, "Hyung, I think we left Jae-ah there", Daehyun?" Everyone turned to look at the Busan Wonbin, who was tearing up a little.

"Yeah.. Daehyun-hyung, stop spouting nonsense.. Jae-hyung is just behind us. Right, Jae-hyung?" Everyone waited for an answer. Few minutes later, they received no reply. Jongup blinked and sighed.

"Jae-hyungie, even if you're sleeping, you should be able to hear me, no?" Everyone waiting, but still the same. There wasn't any reply. Jongup, who was just sitting down, started tensing up. His eyes widened in shock, flickered his eyes from Zelo to Daehyun to Himchan then lastly, to Yongguk.

"Uppie-hyung.. Don't tell me-" Everyone looked at Zelo in shock, some were even about to burst out crying.

"... Youngjae-hyung.." Zelo gasped and turned behind, not detecting any moving figure at the back, according to what Jongup said just now.

"... Who is not in the same vehicle with us.." Suddenly, quiet and soft sobbings were heard and everyone turned their heads to see where the small sobbings were coming from.

"... Was kidnapped... by thugs here..." was what Daehyun said before tearing up, making tears roll down Zelo's cheeks as well.

 


OH MY GEEEEEE! I know this chapter is terrible.. I was about to cry at the ending.. Gah, my DaeJae feels.. What am I talking about? TT ^ TT Youngjae.. Where did you go...