Chapter 2

Seconds To Love

 

Krystal woke up to find herself in an envelope of mist. Coughing slightly, she yelled at the top of her lungs, "Hello, is anybody in there?" 
 
There wasn't a soul in sight, yet, a deep voice which reverberated through the whole area replied, "This, is the space between heaven and earth. You won't be dead, and you're not going to die, but your deceased husband had too many thought of you in his mind that we have decided to call you here to give the both of you another chance." 
 
Krystal's ears perked up instantaneously. Another chance... Did that mean, that there might be a possibility that she could turn back time and to stop Minho from saving Herat the car accident? 
 
As if reading her thoughts, the voice said, "Yes. This is a chance for you to turn back time. I shall give you 60 seconds, remember, only 60 seconds to travel back in time. But here's the catch. I will not allow you to travel to the time of the accident, instead, you shall travel to 10 years back, in 2003, when both you and your husband were 16 years old. Remember, both of you were tablemates. Spend your 60 seconds wisely and try to stop the catastrophe from happening. Do you want to do this?" 
 
Krystal nodded readily. 
 
"Alright. Now go." 
 
In an instant, Krystal disappeared. Minho walked out from a mist-covered area and asked, "Why are you doing this? You know that I would still have saved her no matter what she'll do!" 
 
"Just wait and see, perhaps, I'm saying, perhaps the two of you would have a different ending," the voice commented, "60 seconds is enough for this story."