Our Reunion

Forever Mine

 

Taecyeon POV

The shooting for the new movie just ended and I was relieved. Now I can concentrate on my drama and CF shoots.

            “Final schedule before your long awaited 3 weeks break…”Dongbae hyung said when we’re in the van. “Interview with CECI magazine and a photo spread with your co- star Park Shin Hye…”

            “Are we working with Jo Sung noona again?”

            “Nope…they said that this new photographer used to be under Nigel Barker’s wing…really famous in the industry…they also said she just got back to Korea…”

            “Really?” Nigel Barker, that’s her mentor in photography.

End of POV

I walked into the main office and saw the girls gathered at a table looking at something.

            “Oh my god…he’s so hot!”

            “How could someone like that could be so perfect?”

            “My friend at his new agency said he is the perfect gentleman ever…he even opens the door for staffs…”

            “What you guys looking at?” I said and peeked over.

            “Unnie…”

I looked and it was a picture spread of Taecyeon in a magazine.

            “He’s hot isn’t he?”

            “Yeah…” I said and smiled.

            “They said he used to date an older woman back in his trainee days…”

            “I thought it’s just a rumour…”

            “I got a cousin who friend used to be in the same casting as him said that he never dated after joining the agency…”

            “He’s kind of mysterious guy…and y as hell…”

I just smiled hearing them talk. If only they knew the real Taecyeon that I used to know…they will be in a great surprise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            “Is everything ready?” I look at my camera and adjust the setting.

            “Everything is in place…the set is ready and they just finished the interview upstairs.” Ray said and wrote something on his clipboard. I looked at the papers and something caught my eyes.

            “Hey Ray…tell me something…did I read this right? We’re shooting Ok Taecyeon today?”

             “Yup…one of the new hottest actors on demand nowadays…aren’t you excited?”

             “But I thought we’re gonna shoot Park Shin Hye…”

             “We are and the editors decided to add Taecyeon too since they’re acting in the same movie…”

Oh boy…

Taecyeon POV

            “So, Taecyeon ssi, how does it feels like acting next to Park Shi Hye?” the interviewer asked.

            “It’s really an honour being able to act with such an established actress like her…she did give me a lot of useful advice and I was grateful…”

            “You’re making me blush…”Shin Hye sunbaenim nudged my shoulder.

            “Any last words to our reader?”

            “Please look forward to our movie that will come out to the cinemas across the nation next month and keep supporting the local industry…” I said.

            “No illegal downloading…” Shin Hye sunbaenim added.

            “Okay, that’s it for the interview…let’s move on to the photo shoot…” CECI magazine editor in chief Ms Kwon said.

            “I can’t wait to see the photographer…I’ve seen her work before and it was amazing…” Shin Hye sunbaenim squealed.

            “What about her?” I asked.

            “Ahn Yoon Mi is one of the best in the field. She went to the States and trained under Nigel Barker…she worked for famous people and now she’s back…”

Ahn Yoon Mi? Can it be her?

End of POV

            “Here come our main stars for the day…” Ms. Kwon said followed by claps and cheer.

It was Park Shin Hye and Taecyeon.

            “Noona, I never thought Park Shin Hye look so much prettier in real life…” Ray whispered.

Finally, for the first time in 4 years…I saw Taecyeon with my own two eyes.

            “Noona, are you okay?”

            “I’m fine…”

            “Yoon Mi ah! Over here…” Ms. Kwon waved.

            “Coming…” I took a deep breath and walked over. This is it…

Taecyeon POV

            “Yoon Mi ah! Over here…” Ms. Kwon said and waved her hand.

            “Coming…” that familiar voice. Could it be?

Someone came from behind and I was stunned. It was her…it’s really her. The one that haunted my dreams and my mind…the one that I thought I get over but apparently, I’m not.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…” she said and bowed.

Our eyes met and I knew she was shocked like I did.

            “Ahn Yoon Mi ssi…I’m a great fan of your work…” Shi Hye sunbaenim said.

            “It’s an honour…”

            “This is Ok Taecyeon…our male lead today…”

            “Nice to meet you Taecyeon ssi…” she said and extended her arm for a hand shake.

It’s like electric when our hands touched. It feels just like the first time we met years ago. She still has that kind of effect on me.

            “Let’s get shooting now…”

This gonna be a long day…

End of POV

The photo shoot went on flawlessly. I knew Taecyeon would look good in front of the camera and he just shine through it.

            “A little closer…” click. “That’s it!” click. “Shin Hye ssi, a little to the left…okay…” click.

            “Yoon Mi ah…I think we’re good…another 4 or 5 shots for the special book…” Ms. Kwon said.

            “Nae Ms. Kwon…”

Another few clicks of the camera and the shoot are officially over.

            “That’s a wrap everyone!” I said followed with cheer from the staffs around. I gave the camera to my assistant and went to the two stars.

            “It’s a pleasure working with you Yoon Mi ssi…” Shin Hye said and shake my hands.

            “Me too…”

Taecyeon just looked at me doing nothing. I know he hate seeing me here.

            “Noona…your jacket…” Ray came and put the jacket around my shoulder. “Ms. Kwon need to see you now…”

            “Be right there…excuse me…” I bowed and left.

Taecyeon POV

            “Noona…your jacket…” a guy came and put a jacket over her shoulder. I know that jacket…it was mine. I thought I lost it when moved out from our apartment years ago.

            “Taecyeon ah…we have to leave now…” Dongbae hyung said.

            “Okay…”

Ahn Yoon Mi…you’re back and I’m not letting you go again.

End of POV

            “Noona…are you okay?” Ray asked as we’re heading back to the office.

            “Huh?”

            “You never look so zone out like this before…is something wrong?”

            “Nothing…I’m just thinking about something…”

Did he really hate me now? He barely looked at me…

Couple of days later…

            “Okay, I’m off guys…” I said and picked up my camera bag.

            “Have a great weekend noona…” Ray said.

            “Nae…”

I decided to take the weekend off from work and went on a vacation. Maybe this is what I need to take my mind off things…especially Taecyeon. Did I make a wrong decision coming back here? Let’s forget about everything and have a great vacation instead.

I put on my jacket and went to the basement parking. I was getting nearer to my car when I saw someone leaning against it.

            “You’re here…” he pull down his hoodies.

            “Taecyeon ah…”

            “It’s amazing hearing you say my name again…”

            “What are you doing here?”

            “I’m waiting for you…let’s go…” he grabbed my hands and dragged me away.

            “Yaa, what are you doing? People could see you…”

            “I don’t care…now shut up and just follow me.”

He must be using some sort of spell on me because like an idiot I just follow his every word. He shove me into his car and drove away.

            “Taecyeon ah…what’s got into you? You’re scaring me…” I said. He just looked at me and keeps on driving. A call came to my phone. Before I could answer it, he snatched it and threw it outside the window.

            “Yaa!”

            “I don’t want anybody to disturb us tonight…”

We finally stopped at a familiar place. This is Mapo Bridge…a place we used to go while we’re dating. This brings up all the memories I had with him here.

Taecyeon POV

I got out of the car and she followed me.

            “Taecyeon ah…”

            “I just wanna know something…why did you leave me?” I said and she just stood there looking away.

            “I don’t wanna talk about it…”

            “But I do…I’ve been thinking for all these years what I’ve done wrong for you to walk out from our relationship…”

            “It’s all in the past…I’m sorry…but I can’t do this…” she grabbed her bag from the car and walked away.

            “You’re not going anywhere until I say so…” I snatched her bag away.

            “Taecyeon ah…please…don’t do this…” she said trying to take her bag from me.

            “No…I won’t let you go until I get my answer…”

            “You wanna know why I left?” she finally said. I could see tears forming at the corner of her eyes. “I left so you could achieve your dream becoming an actor. Do you know how hard it is for me to think that you actually abandoning your dream for our relationship? Do you think I could live another day thinking that I’m the one who standing between you and your dream?”

She did that for me?

End of POV

            “I left so you could achieve your dream becoming an actor. Do you know how hard it is for me to think that you actually abandoning your dream for our relationship? Do you think I could live another day thinking that I’m the one who standing between you and your dream?” tears flowing down my cheeks.

            “But you don’t have to leave! Do you know how hard it is for me after you left? I begged Jaejoong hyung to tell where you go but he won’t tell me.”

            “You think it’s easy for me? I spent months alone in my apartment missing you…thinking about you…did you eat…are you doing ok…”

            “Why didn’t you call me?”

            “I wanted to…but I knew if I do that…I would leave everything and came back to you…and I can’t let that happen. Look Taecyeon ah…you can hate me all you want…I will go away…you don’t have to worry about seeing me again after this…”

I grabbed my bag from the car and walked away. The lights on this bridge will be the witness of my heartbreak once again. After a few steps, I felt a pair of arms wrapped round my waist. A familiar scent hit my senses and a warm body pressed against my back.

            “Do you really think I would let you go again that easy?” Taecyeon said. He spun me around and a kiss landed on my lips.

            “But I thought you hated me…”

            “I never hate you cupcake…I was mad but hate? Never once I did…” he pulled me into his arms. How I miss this feelings. I never thought it would happen again.

            “Are you still mad?”

            “A little…but nothing a kiss won’t heal…”

He leaned over and our lips met again.

Taecyeon POV

It feels like the piece of me that I lost long ago finally came together when I kissed her.

            “You know what this mean right?” she said.

            “What?”

            “Look at another woman and you’ll die…”

            “I think I’ve heard that before…you’ll always be forever mine, Ahn Yoon Mi…I love you cupcake…”

            “I love you too…honey boo…” she kissed me again.

 

THE END!!!!

So, what did you gys think of this oneshot? Is it good? Bad? Horrible?

Don't forget to leave a comment below...

Enjoy reading people!

BBYONG!!!!