The Story Of Us

Forever Mine

 

Taecyeon and I met during his first year of college, I was just finished my degree in photography, and starting my career at my cousin’s studio. He came to the studio looking for a part time job and found me instead. We hit it off pretty quickly and we had a lot in common despite the 5 years age difference between us.

            “Yoon Mi unnie…did you see that new guy working for Jaejoong oppa? He’s so hot!” Nina said as she helped me loading the car with my camera equipment.

            “Jaejoong have a new intern?” I looked at her. Jaejoong didn’t tell me that he got another intern.

            “He’s not an intern…just doing a part time job assisting Jaejoong oppa…I heard he’s a drama major in Dongkuk U…”

            “Really?”

            “That’s him unnie…” Nina pointed her lips at the swing door of our studio.

            “It’s Jaejoong…”

            “Not him…the one behind him…”

A guy carrying a box got out from the door. He was tall, with dark hair and quite good looking…ok, he was smokin’ hot!

            “Yoon Mi ah! Thank god you’re still here…” Jaejoong ran towards me.

            “What’s up? I have to get going…you know I hate to be late on jobs…”

            “I know…but I need a favour…”

            “What now?”

            “Can you deliver these albums to Ms. Seo at Seunghoo High? It’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow but since we already get it done earlier…”

            “Fine…but I’m claiming mileage cost on this one…”

            “No problem…put that box inside…” Jaejoong instruct the new guy.

            “Nae hyung…” he put the box at the passenger’s seat.

            “Um…you haven’t met the new guy huh? This is Taecyeon, my part time assistant…”

            “Hi…” I said and he smiled. Damn! His smiles could melt any iceberg in the Arctic.

            “And this is my junior photographer Ahn Yoon Mi…”

We shook hands and I felt jolts of electrics running through my body. No one had this kind of effect on me before.

Taecyeon POV

Ahn Yoon Mi…so that’s her name. I saw her couple of times in the studio but she didn’t even realised I was there…she was so absorb with her work and it such a turn on for me.

When our hands touched, it sends tingles down my spine. I knew it…she was the one. It might seem very fast but my dad always told me, when you saw someone that you could see yourself together in the future, grab her and never let go.

I could see us being together and I’ll definitely gonna make her mine. Let’s just hope that she’s single.

            “Now, don’t go around and stop at your boy house…” Jaejoong hyung said smacking lightly Yoon Mi noona’s shoulder.

            “Yaa! If I got a boyfriend I wouldn’t be here working on Sunday making you more money than you already have…I would’ve been on a weekend trip with him instead.” She punched Jaejoong’s stomach.

            “This is why you don’t have any boyfriend…you just don’t know how to control your strength…”

            “Whatever boy! I’m going now…I would be late if I keep talking to you…” she smiled and get into her car.

            “Hyung…can I ask you something?” I said as we’re heading back to the studio.

            “What is it?”

            “Yoon Mi noona…how did you know her?”

            “We’re cousins…our fathers are brothers…why are you asking anyway?”

            “Nothing…just curious…”

            “Now, could you copy those papers on my desk? Make it 3 copies each…”

            “Nae hyung…”

I later found out that she was 5 years older than I was when I found her work ID tag.

            “Noona, you left this in the dark room…” I put the tag on her desk.

            “Omo! Thank you Taecyeon ah…I’ve been looking for this…sometimes I just forget where I put my things…”

            “Me too…um…noona, do you wanna go out for coffee? I knew this great place just couple of blocks away…”

            “Coffee? I don’t think so…” she said and shook her head.

            “Um…it’s okay then…I’ll be going now…” I turned and before I could take a step…

            “I’ll have tea though…coffee makes my stomach ache…” she smiled.

Yes! I was jumping up and down like a mad man in my head. This would be a great start.

End of POV

After that coffee date, Taecyeon and I start seeing each other more frequently. He only comes for work on the weekends because of his classes during the weekdays but it didn’t stop him from visiting me from time to time. Lunch every now and then, dinner and sometimes, late night snacks while walking down the streets of Hongdae.

            “So, how was your study?” I asked. We’re having ice cream after dinner and heading back to the studio.

            “Good I guess…I got selected for a lead role in the school’s division annual musical festival…”

            “That’s great…I heard Dongkuk musical festival is one of the greatest in the country…”

            “Will you come and watch me?”

            “Sure…I could take photos for you…free of charge…but don’t tell Jaejoong…”

            “Noona…can I be truly honest with you?”

            “Sure…”

            “I really liked you…”

            “Well, I liked you too…”

            “No…I mean…it’s not as noona dongsaeng kind of like…I really liked you…as a woman…” he held my hand. We stopped walking and he just looked at me.

            “Taecyeon ah…”

            “This is not a prank or anything…this is me speaking the truth and nothing but the truth.”

            “You know there’s huge between us right? What will other people say then?”

            “So, age is just a number…and I liked older women…as what other people would say…they can say anything they want…I don’t care…”

            “Are you sure about this Taecyeon ah?”

            “Absolutely…noona, tell me you didn’t feel the same way…”

Next thing I know, our lips met. Here I am, standing at the middle of the sidewalk while being kissed by a guy. My head go blank and all I could think is his soft lips on mine. I kissed before but not like this…it’s sweet, passionate and innocent…everything jumbled into one.

Our kissed got interrupted when we heard noises around us.

            “Get a room will ya! Give the singles here some space!”

We just looked at each other and smiles.

            “You know what this means right?” I said.

            “What?” puzzled look on his face.

            “Look at another woman and you’ll die…”

He hugged me and spun me around.

            “Yaa! Put me down! Everyone is watching…”

            “I promise I’ll be good to you…” he kissed my lips again.

And that’s how we started officially date each other. He was in orphan so I had no problem from his side with me dating him. It was my parents that had trouble with him being with me.

            “He’s still a student! A drama major student that only god know what kind of future he would have.” My dad said. he was mad…not entirely but it’s better that he didn’t see Taecyeon.

            “And he’s 5 years younger than you! What will our relative said if they know about this?” my mom added.

            “I love him and he loved me isn’t it enough?”

            “Love? What do you young people know about love these days?” my dad sneered.

            “Omma, appa…let me ask you one thing…if you’re in my shoes, what will you do then? Would you give up?”

There’s a moment of silent between us.

            “Just what I thought…this is my final decision, I will keep seeing him and I just hope one day you would approve our relationship…it’s either him or I won’t meet other man until the day I take my last breath.” I said and walked out from my parents’ bedroom.

Outside the house, Taecyeon was leaning against the wall waiting for me.

            “Let’s go eat…I’m starving…” I throw him the car key.

            “Baby, is everything okay? How’s your parents?”

            “They didn’t take it well…I guess they still in shock with the fact that I’m dating someone younger…”

            “And still a student who still has a vague picture of his future…” his looked down on the ground. There a hint of despair in his voice.

            “Jagiya, look at me…” I cupped his face with my hands. “When I decided to date you, I’ve prepared to face anything with you…we didn’t know what the future might be but I’m ready to go at it head first with you by my side…” I kissed the tip of his nose.

            “I must be the luckiest guy on earth…”

            “Thanks to me…”

            “What about your parents then? We can’t go on like this without their blessings…”

            “They’ll come around…after the shock subdue…can we go get something to eat now? I’m starving…”

            “Sure…anything for my baby…”

Taecyeon POV

Yoon Mi noona is the best thing that happened to me in my life. She’s the reason I woke up every morning and doing the best I can in my study so I could be a better person and provide her the best life she deserved.

Being an orphan, she’s like the closest thing I have to a family. She understands me like no other people and she always have positive words to encourage me.

            “Jagiya, what’s wrong?”she said when she arrived at my dorm room.

            “I was supposed to be the lead in the play but they gave my part to this guy instead…”

            “Did they say why?”

            “No…nothing…I heard from one of the stage hands that the guy’s dad is the main sponsor for this play and it’s only logic that the lead belongs to him…”

            “Cheer up…maybe that part wasn’t meat for you…there will be any other chances…you’re only in your second year…you have another two years to get ready for bigger better roles…” she caressed my cheeks.

            “I guess you’re right…”

            “Who know that play might be a fail…anyway, I brought stuff for you…”

She starts arranging container after container of side dishes into my mini fridge. She a great cook and having a warm meal is something a college students like me crave about.

            “Baby…”I hugged her from behind.

            “Wae? Don’t you see I’m busy here?”

            “Thanks for everything…I don’t know what I’m gonna do if you’re not here…”

            “Then study hard and show everyone that you’re the best ok?” she kissed my cheek. “Now, what should we have tonight?”

We had dinner but unfortunately she had to leave for early morning work tomorrow.

            “Let me know if the side dishes are not enough…I’ll make some more for you…” she said while putting on her sneakers.

            “Nae…”

            “Don’t stay up too late and that tonic I bought for you is for you to drink not for display only…”

            “How can I drink those? It’s too precious…”

            “I want to see it gone the next time I’m here…I gotta go now…” with a kiss on my lips, she was gone.

I was heading to the common room when one of my dorm mates stopped me.

            “Hey man…” it was Doojoon.

            “What’s up?”

            “Who’s that girl with you I saw just now? I don’t think she’s a student here…”

            “She’s not…she’s my girlfriend…”

            “Girlfriend? For real? Isn’t she a little too old for you?”

            “No…she’s a great woman…I’m lucky to have her I guess…”

            “Are you sure she didn’t pay you to sleep with her?” he chuckled.

I grabbed his collar and slammed him against the wall. People start to gather around us.

            “Watch your mouth! Say that again and I’m gonna make sure you eat using straw for the rest of your life…” I growled.

            “Chill dude! I was just joking…”

            “It’s not funny!” I shove him away and make my way back to my room.

End of POV

 

First part...3 more to go....

BBYONG!!!