You are mine!

So is this the end?

"Fate brought us together and i pledge that i will love you forever... will you marry me?"

*Flashback*

After the meeting with the president of the company, both of them are surprisingly positive on the news as the fans are supportive of them and it can be another form of earning money but still they are also happy for both of them. *Flashback over* Jokwon and Gain have been dating for 5 years now and now Jokwon has finally decided to take responsibility (cause gain is pregnant~ OMG and he really love her).

"So... Will you marry me?" 'Jokwon kneel down and opened a small box (which is the ring which Gain loves)' "Kwon-ah... you wouldnt regret rite?" 'Due to pregnancy, Gain feels insecure' 'Jokwon kissed Gain on her lips indicating that he will never regret it and will love her forever' *Months later* "YAH, it is all your fault that i cant wear the wedding dress beautifully" 'while pointing to her stomach'

"Yeobo, how could you say that *pout* you are the most beautiful woman i ever seen and that is a gift from god so stop complaining. I will make it up to you." "Jincha? I want a second wedding~ so i can wear the wedding gown again and i wouldnt mind if i get a new wedding ring~~" "Aish, this woman... so practical but i love you so much! Finally You Are Mine!!"

Author's note: Hi everyone! didnt update for so long OMG sry been super duper busy with exams and competitions and i still have more competition to participate so i had to end this quick. Sorry for the short ff~