Our story have just began

So is this the end?

*When jokwon reached the dorm, he immediately msg gain*

J: "Yeoboo, you are so naughty just now you need a smacking on your " "YAH dont forget we are divorced now! Keke im a free woman now!!" "YAH SON GAIN! Our story have just began i want to meet you NOW!"

*Flashback*

*Gain whispered to jokwon ear* "yah~ dont miss me so much ok? love you~~" *Flashback over* *Jokwon was waiting for Gain at the playground below her dorm and saw a petite lady walking towards him. He smiled sweetly and you can barely see his eyes* "Yeoboooo~ i missed you" "yah we just met to settle our divorced you know" *The smile on jokwon face quickly turned to a frown* 'YAH GAIN-AH! how could you say that!" *Before jokwon could further protest, Gain pulled him into a sweet kiss and his frown was agin replaced by a smile* "Keke, i just wanted to disturb you i didnt know you will take it so seriously. You know your angry look is the cutest~"*Gain said this while giving jokwon her killer eye smile, melting jokwon* "You know i cant stand it when you do that... Aish this woman, always make me smile like a pabo and only you can do that" *Jokwon pulled gain for another sweet kiss and it turned to a passionate kiss and they break apart as they needed to catch their breath*

"Finally im not the one who have to make the first move kwoh-ah" "In the past, you are not officially mine so i cant do it but now YOU ARE MINE! so..."*jokwon gave her a short but sweet kiss and without any words, they spent their time together not as nation couple but as a normal couple who is madly in love! BUT without them noticing, someone else was looking at them with a 'daebak' look on his face.

Author's note: so how was it? passable? I want to see comments kay so i will have inspiration to continue writing!^^