Scandal

So is this the end?

*The following day--

HEADLINES:"WGM virtual couple Adam couple is secretly dating!"

There was a huge commotion about the news as adam couple just ended their virtual marriage but all the feedbacks about their dating news was all positive.

However, the two main party involved still doesnt know that their relationship was already exposed as they were busy with their schedule.* Gain's company president: "Gain-ah, meet me at my office Now!" *Before gain could say anything, the president had already put down the phone leaving gain confused.

Meanwhile, JYP also contacted jokwon to see him* JYP:" Kwon-ah, be honest with me, are you together with hain" *Jokwon was shocked as JYP has found out about his relationship and his contract clearly states that he was not allowed to have any relationship until his contract ends or there will be dire consequences. Gain's company president also warn gain before about having relationships and its impact of her actions so this leave gain feeling insecure of what is going to happen.* *There was a awkward silence in both Gain and Jokwon's president office...*

Author's note: Hehe sry for the short chap too tired today from school and CCA so brain not working too well haha. Im hoping for more comments to spur me in trying to write a new chap kay?!^^