Let by gones be gones

Unselfish Leader

Kibum hates Jinki and Kibum hates delays. 

He really needs to know what did Jinki mean back then.

But Kibum loves big sales and shopping too much than revealing the secret. Don't blame him, it's already his nature to be that way.

 

But as long his way to the shopping center Nicole mentioned before Kibum thinks that why can't Jinki be angry or at least confuse about his act. He is the leader of the group so why he can't act like one. Like he should be the one to take control over the member. But it's Kibum who play that part.

 

Why?! Kibum then realizes that Jinki doesn't take his job seriously. "And people think that he's a great leader."

So he arrives at the shopping center to meet Nicole and spend his money buying pretty things that he doesn't even needed at that moment but 'it's discount so I'll buy it coz maybe someday I will need it and it's not going to be discount again so let me buy them now!'.

 

Spending time shopping and hanging out with Nicole takes a lot of time. He comes back home at 10pm finding that Minho and Jonghyun playing winning eleven again. His maknae is no where to be found.

"Minho~ah, where's Taeminnie?" Kibum asks because he can't wait to show the maknae those goods he has bought for him.

 

"Out with Jinki hyung." Minho replies not taking his eyes off the television. And Jonghyun adds "Buying banana milk or something." They hear the front door opens and Kibum drags the newcomer to the living room and starts to pile things for Taemin.

"Taeminnie, looks at what umma has bought." They really can get along when it comes to clothes and fashion. Jinki goes straight to his room to get a rest. His body is tire enough and needs a proper and good sleep. He really wants to chat with s specially with Kibum, but he knows that he needs to rest first before he collapse. He heads to dream land hoping that he will meet Kibum there. When Jinki left for his room, Kibum watches by the corner of his eyes.Kibum knows that Jinki is tired and doesnt want to disturb his leader. He knows it's gonna be if you're disturbed from your sleep. Kibum hates Jinki, delays, and lack of rest or sleep it make you ugly. By the end of the day Kibum forgets his anger toward Jinki and just let by gone be gone.