Request that is quite questionable

Unselfish Leader

Speaking about Jonghyun, Key sometime despises Jonghyun, but he despises Onew more.

Every single soul in the world knows that the leader in SHINee is Onew. But, who talks more in interviews? Who takes a part more in every shows? Jonghyun is the answer.

Okay, maybe Jonghyun is the lead-singer, but he steals other's opportunity to being known for the world. Key is remembering what Onew has said in Guerilla Date Show after they released Lucifer, like Onew is unconvinced that everybody knows that he’s the leader. But never once Key sees Onew gives Jonghyun degrading stare or hateful attitude.

Key is wondering whom Onew tries to impres? Because it is imposible to be that kind. Onew is not an angel, he can’t be that good.

“Jjong hyung,” Key tries to talk to Jonghyun.

“Yes.” Jonghyun doesn’t know what will happen to his life that second.

 

“I want to ask you something.” Key adds some aegyo to make Jonghyun agrees with him. Jonghyun replies with blinks of his eyes.

 

“Day after tomorrow we’ll have interview. Correct?” Without waiting for answer Key continues.

“Can you please, PLEASE be quite for a while?”

 

Jonghyun is dumbstrucked by this request. It gets him ten seconds later to answer Key. Smartly.

 

“What?”

 

“Oh, you know. You talk too much last time we shot an interview. Be fair and let others have their time and be known.”

 

Jonghyun of course doesn’t know. And he keeps silent.

 

“I guess you agree with me. Thank you, hyung.”

 

After he confronts Jonghyun he flies to talk to Minho who’s at that time playing with Taemin. Key thinks he better talk to those two at the same time. Key doesn’t want to talk to Taemin alone after the last time.

 

“Yah,” he greets so his dongsaengs can stop fooling around and listen to him.

 

“For interview next time, let me talk. Or Onew hyung. You two just play Smile and Laugh. Okay!”

 

Taemin with his rebelious stage of course has to not agree with this.

“Andwe!”

 

Key gives him his best laser glare makes the maknae back away a little. And he starts to negociate.

“Hyung, I never talk much whenever we had interviews. Don’t you think I must have this one?”

Minho likes to learn this situation first before he came to reply. He observes that Key determines to keep his decision but the maknae is true too.

 

“How about you let go this one, Taemin-ah?” he coaxes his best-everything. Now is Taemin’s turn to glare. Minho’s ready with his reason.

 

“Well, Taemin-ah. I promise next show is much more fun to attend and the MCs are your favorite ones.” Minho knows Taemin will listen to him. Listen good. “Dong Yeop hyung. Okay.”

 

Key sighs in relieve when Taemin agrees with Minho. But he tenses when Taemin force him to tell the truth.

 

“I know what best for everyone.” With that he walks to his room.

 

Jonghyun tells Taemin and Minho about what happened with him and Key. They confuse about Key attitude.

 

“He’s so determine to make this interview for him and Onew. I don’t know what he is up to.” Minho reveals his thought.

“Better tell Onew hyung.” Taemin concludes.

 

After dinner Jonghyun and 2min leaves their dorm so Onew can talk with Key. They do not want to see Key’s rage that they do not fully agree with his plan and just go with that but go to talk to Onew because of it.

 

Onew is curious too about Key’s motive. So they are in the living room now with TV as their company.

“I heard from others that “ Before Onew can finish his speech, Key cuts him.

 

“Yes. You heard right. You mind?” Key asks to the point.

 

“Well, no. Actually I’m not. But why? I get the part you want it for yourself. But why me included, Kibum?” Onew asks and he is quite amused by it.

 

Key doesn’t find it funny like Onew. He thinks Onew is oblivious by his kindness which is quite true since he never tell a soul about his plan.

 

“I’m going to help you here hyung. What’s so funny?” Onew quits laughing by Key’s answer.

 

“Help me about what?”

 

“Help you so everyone see you. You said that you’re not so sure about you being known as our leader. So I stop others to shine and let you to have your time. So, I expect your thank you.” Key argues. And he finds no expression at Onew’s face. Then Onew break the silence.

 

“Do you see me, Kibum?” Key nods hesitantly not sure about the question directed to him.

“Then, that’s enough for me.” Jinki states as final.