Something of feelings

Work and Romance

You wake up the next morning but hold your eyes closed as to not be forced to see that you truly were dreaming. You grip something to your side and realize it's a sheet.  And your still in the large plush bed halimeoni's house.   You were home.  You finally accepted it and it made you happy.  It put a feeling in your stomach like you ha a place to belong now.  Lying there for a short moment you send thanks to the universe for letting things work out well.

You sit up in bed and stretch out you arms.  Getting out of bed you walk over to the bathroom across the hall to wash up before going down to work.  A quick shower felt nice and you went back to get dressed in something comfortable.  You would probably end up wearing out the dresses before you even slipped on any pants. You work your way down stairs and Halimeoni is already cleaning up around the main counter.

 "oh your up now? Good. Stand at the main counter for me while I'm cleaning up around the back bething stalls." she tells you as you step forward and she walks out.  

You sit rather board from lack of customers for about two hours before Hallimeoni comes back soaking wet. 

"have you finished?" you ask as she sets her things down. "

Yes, for now I suppose so" she says tiredly

.  "Perhaps I should have been the one to clean the back." you say. Seeing her so worn bring out her age and makes her look pitiful.

"Perhaps, but next time okay dear?" she says with weakly sweet smile. You pause for a moment, you don't think it's a good time to ask about this but it's been on your mind all day and it's killing you. So you do it any ways.

"So, Halimeoni, does your joka come over...every day?" you use that word to refrain from sounding to interested in it.

She has relaxed her self with her eyes closes and your question makes her open them to look at you suspiciously.  She makes a small humming sound.  "no not every day, but he does try to so its possible to see him three days in a row then skip one or two.  He like to come as much as possible since he can no longer live here but most times stays with band members.  He spends the night also but hardly ever."

This last statement makes your eyes go wide and thoughts soar through your mind.  Nothing horrible just the thought.  Of that.

"He hasn't stayed in over three months but I don't blame him the poor child works all the time and hardly ever catches a break, none of them do." 

The truth in her words stings, even if there was a small feeling more for him, then she wouldn't be able to stay with him for long periods of time.  "what a shame." you say.

Halimeoni adjust herself in the plastic chair she's sitting in and speaks again "You know child, if he really wants to spend time with you he will, it will happen if he wills it so, that's how or why he is here so often.  That boy is like my son and very dear to me just like I am of his mother.  We just have a great relationship as you could also, I think he likes you you know."

You blush slightly and lightly scratch the counter to seem like you have something to distract you.  "I'm not sure how I feel, I am sure that I would like to be friends, I need friends and he is great, as far as I know.  I'm just not sure if I am ready for a new relationship or if I ever really will be, but I do think there is something slightly more there, on my heart for him." you are practically confessing to his ajumma. But it felt nice to get it off your chest finally. 

Hallimeoni stand and walks to you placing a hand on your back. "it's alright child you have plenty of time to think it over."  she pets you lightly and this gives you a since of hope and comfort.  

"thank you Halimeoni, you are truely too great." you say hugging the old woman.  Once you let go you remember she was soaking wet and you have to go back up stairs to change your clothing.  All the while thinking of how much you wish he would come today and wondering if he felt this strangeness of a half crush.   You go back down stairs and remember that you had a job possibly waiting on you.  You wanted to run down the street now and inquire about it now bit decides to wait until tomorrow for a better chance of him having already called and not to be to pushy with it all. 

All day there is no sign of Hoon-min and with each passing hour your hopes fade lighter and lighter until eventually you just go to bed and decide that he should be here tommorrow.  Hopefully tomorrow will end being as great a day as yesterday.

---------------

Okie! Ik^ that these chappies have been alot different (and probably shorter...)from the other ones, that's because I'm not using my laptop to type these any more, I'm sitting in class typing it only phone right now^^ so anyways I hope yall are liking it well enough. Also please comment I would like feed back I want to know how you feel about it! Please and thank you I love you all and don't forget to vote okie! Hoon's in the lead now so if you don't like that speak up!