Disappointed

Work and Romance

 

Hoon's Pov:

Soooooooooooooo siiiiiiiiick....*cough cough*  I can't believe I got sick!  This is probably from being in that stupid hospital without my mask! *COUGH COUGH*  gaaaahhh....:(  I just woke up and it doesn't seem like the others are up yet...

I got up out of bed and walked around the house.  There was no one there so I checked the time.  Yep, it seemed like time for everyone to be out now.  I didn't want to touch much of anything to get anyone sick so I grabbed a class of water and went to my room.  I feel like so much crap, I hate being sick.

In the room I grabbed my phone off the charger and started texting Eli.  I needed to see if he would mind to terribly getting me something  for this cold.  I knew it was just a cold but I felt so BAD!

I hated being this sick. I wish I hadn't been stuck in that waiting room last night.  I would have rather have been with Ae-cha the whole time.  Ae-cha...she's so kind and beautiful.  I get around her and I don't know how to feel about myself.  We were actually holding hands!  And she hugged me goodnight too.  I would have given anything for that moment to have lasted forever, or at least a little while longer.  But I guess you have to be happy with what you get, and I was very much so happy with that. 

Eli text back saying her was already at the pharmacy.....?

Why are you at the pharmacy?  Could you get me some cold meds?  I've gotten sick. :(

That was probably going to be the single worst part about being sick.  I wouldn't get to see her for a while.  I wonder, I wonder if she feels this too.  If her heart flies when she thinks of me.  Every time I see her I get so excited and when I think about her I long for her by my side.  I have to wonder if she feels the same. 

I picked up this really hot chick, she just happened to be heading here. v(^_^)v  What kind of stuff do you need, like what's up with ya?

Omo, I swear.  This guy is something... I don't need to criticize him now I need him to bring me meds...

Just get me some regular cough syrup X_X I'm dyyyying :(

I exaggerated so maybe he would take pity on my dying body..

I picked up this really hot chick, she just happened to be heading here. v(^_^)v  What kind of stuff do you need, like what's up with ya?

Okay NOW I'll say something!  He can be such a jerk about girls..

Yea yea... Don't be picking up a bunch of random girls to feed  your strange appetite for women...It's not healthy ya know.  You should try actually  DATING one

I think I just might have to try that...    

He replied after a while.  Huh, that girl must be something...  If she can change ELI around, then more power to her.  But...for now...I need to rest.  There is no way I'm going in to work today.

I wonder if Kiseop would mind getting me some food....fooood.........

Eli's POV:

"Oh I'm sure.  Anyways, thanks, " she said raising the bag that I gave her the snow globe in thanking me for that too "A lot,  That would have taken forever on my own."  she climbed out the car and bowed.  "It was nice meeting you."

"You too, take care of yourself.  And maybe next time when it's cold out, you should consider wearing real clothes."  I couldn't help to .

She gave me one last pouty face and closed the door waving as I drove down the road more.  I lapped the block and came back around to see where she really lived but she was already gone.  Huh, she must have really have lived close to here then.  Well at least it narrows that down a bit. 

Oh crap I forgot to get Hoon some cold meds.  Crap.  Okay well back to the pharmacy.  O ran in and got it as quickly as I could and went on to the dorm we were staying in. 

"Hey Hoon!  I got you the stuff."  I kicked off my shoes and went to his room.  "Hey, man, I said I got-"  He was asleep.  HA, he looked like a mess.  His hair was all fluffed and, Wait....is that....picture time!  Hoon drooling all over the place! 

Okay enough being mean.  Poor guy really does look miserable.  I noticed a near empty glass of water on the side table, so I filled it back up for him.  I left the cough syrup next to it and headed back out for what I was originally doing. 

To the gym doth Eli go!

 

You're POV:

Only two more hours and you would be on your way to an interview.  You could hardly contain your excitement.  If you got this job, this day would prove the greatest day in history.  You prayed you would get.  You would just die if you didn't.

You spent a large amount of time just pacing around the main room and finally you asked Halmeoni what you could do.  She gave you instructions to clean out some of the showers and tubs.  You had nodded and gathering things to complete the task, headed off to complete them  being sure to cover your outfit with an apron three times to big for the job, but it was best to be precocious. 

The bath tubs had grime built up on the sides where the water lines would fill to and the showers had a strange  light pink slime growing on them from the moisture, that you had to clean off.  It looked a little gross, but it felt a lot more so.  You had to close off each section while you cleaned it but you were careful to cover your eyes when moving around  as to not see a man anywhere. 

You finished and your arms felt tired from scrubbing things. You washed out the bucket and sponges you had used and put them away.  Anxious even still you checked the time.  You had thirty minutes.  Okay perfect. 

You ran upstairs and stood in front of your large mirror checking your outfit.  All as it should be.  Next...makeup.  You went to the bathroom to get a closer look.  Your face seemed a little purple still so you redid your makeup and took your medicine.  Time was running a little close so you ran down stairs again and grabbed your coat, slipping it on and going for the door. 

Just before you could run outside Halmeoni stopped you by calling out to you.  "Child, catch."  She threw a set of keys to you and you looked confused.  "The car will be faster."  She smiled and nodded.

"Thank you" you bowed to her and ran out.

 You didn't have a license, she had to know that right?  You figured it would be okay a long as you were careful.  You started the car and slowly slid it forward.  It scared you for a moment but you got the hang of it by the end of the road.  The turn scared you more and you went so slow around the corner that you could have walked around it faster.  You got that down too and were soon in front of the building with only three minutes to spear. 

You climbed out of the car and fixed your skirt petting your hair to catch fly-aways.  You took a deep breath and walk in.  The woman at the counter greeted you. "Hello miss, welcome to NH media.  How may I help you today?"

You gawked at the size and magnificence of the building before her question could fully register into your mind "Wow" you mouthed.

The woman giggled "Yea, we get that response often."

This time you noticed her and shook yourself from your trance. "Oh, um.  I'm here for the interview."

"Uh, okay on second......miss Min?"

"Neh, majayo."

"Okay then, get on this elevator here"  she pointed over her shoulder to an elevator. "Go to the fifth floor and look for room 745.  M'kay? "

"Okay, thank you ma'am." you bow to her and head in the direction she had mentioned. 

The elevator is large enough for at least twenty people and has pretty wall paper with some instrumental song playing.  It was fairly up beat and strange for elevator music, but it sounded cool.  You practically held your breathe the whole way up to the fifth floor.  Thank goodness it was a fast elevator.

The elevator dinged and opened its doors to the fifth floor.  The hall was short to one side and extended on to the other side.  It was welcoming almost but you still felt immensely intimidated by the new-ness of the place and opportunity.  Okay so room 745, right?   That is 720 so this should be fairly far down the hall...

You walked for a while watching numbers increase on one side and decrease on the other.  You walked down to about 730 and your nerves tightened.  Breath in.  Breath out.  Oh Gosh...  You looked at your feet and walked down for a while until you heard footsteps ahead of you. 

Looking up you notice that it's Kiseop.  Oh God, he works here....  WAIT!! HE WORKS HERE! THAT MEANS HOON WORKS HERE!! YES *Victory dance* and Eli too.   OMO!

You watched the floor as he walked by, feeling his eyes on you the whole time.  PLEASE DONT REQOGNIZE ME! PLEASE DONT RECOGNIZE ME!  *Step step*  You walked past him and exhaled in relief.  Thank God!  You didn't think he would.

"Excuse me, miss."  he said. turning back to you. 

You cringe Dang it And turn around slowly forcing a smile onto your face.  "Yes?"  You try not to sound too cold.

"Have I seen you before?"  He says with a nearly blank look on his face, sided with curiosity and brain juices churning.

"No not that I can think of."  You lied and mentally rolled your eyes at him. 

"So your new?  Or an intern?"

INTERN!?  could I be an intern...is that what I'm here for.  GUH!  "No, I'm here for an interview..."

"Oh, well I guess you can't get me coffee then.  Hmm, Wait. "

oh god

"I do know you."

Oh God!

"Or...somewhat."

FACE PALM

"Yea, your that girl I saw the other day.  I was surprised, I thought you would be a fan because you were kinda cute.   But you look different now, a lot."  He looked to your chest.

You shifted your wait to one foot and put your hand on your hip. 

"And sassy.  That's hot, I like my girls feisty."

You lifted the corner of your lip in disgust and looked away.  "Well."  You put a fake and cute smile on your face.  "It was great 'catching up with you but like I said, I have an Interview."  You turned away from him and clip-clopped  down the hall the way you were headed. 

Jumping you felt a hand grab your elbow. "I'll lead you there.  Where too?" 

You rolled your eyes and ignored him continuing down the hall. 

"Fine, I'll just walk with you." 

You sighed  "I'm going to 475."  You gave him a look "Happened to know where that is?"

"Just came from there.  That's where the group is."  He looked down on you.  "I didn't know you were the one we were meeting today.  This should be fun."  He pulled and arm around your shoulders and walked you down the hall.

What so you mean 'This should be fun.'? What are you doing?  You thought but didn't say, however you did give him an evil death glare.  He smelled nice, though....  You shook the thought and held yourself together.  At least if he liked you, you should be that much better off.  And the whole group was there so that was even better.  Hoon and Eli would be able to vote in your favor, right?

743.....744.....and finally 745.   He stopped in front of you and opened the door sticking his head in first.  "Hey guys, no coffee, but guys what I picked up, found my old girlfriend."

Your eyes grew red and mouth flew wide open.  You tried to pull him back into the hall way but he pulled you into the room first.  Bright red you took in the whole group Eli was there, but no Hoon. 

"What do you mean your girl friend!?  That's my girlfriend!" Eli stood from his chair and marched over to where the two of you were standing.  He grabbed hold of the hand that Kiseop wasn't holding onto and pulled you closer to him. 

You were in complete shock and disappointment set in.  Why wasn't Hoon there?

________________

Oh no where's hoonieT^T  (I think he is sick) Poor you...

I wonder why your interview is with all of them....find out soon!

PLEASE! PRETTY PRETTY PRETTTTTTYY PLEASE COMMENT.   I want to know how I'm doing T^T....If you love me you'll do it!  You should subscribe too!  LOVE YOU  and stay tooned m'kay!