introducing (sooyoung)

taeny oneshot

 

“All right, girls? All hands in. 1.2.3

Right now is

GIRLS GENERATION!”

We screamed our hearts out, this is what we want, what we dedicate our life for.

Time for us to shine.

All the girls were shaking with excitement, our mind already wild with the cheers coming from the people who loved us through rain and thunder, who lifted our weak bodies to where we are today.

I will show them what they deserve. No, we will show them how much their love mean to us.

3

2

1

And our fans screamed as the nine of us appeared on the stage with our new song.

 

 

 

“I can’t believe we pulled that off” Hyoyeon was the most excited after our stage, she was panting like after her “alone-dance-time”.

“It was amazing” agreed Jessica while wiping her sweaty face with a towel.

“Congratulations on your comeback seon-bae-nim!” a group of young idols greeted us, but since we couldn’t follow the newcomers as we prepared for this album, I couldn’t recognize them. I just nodded back and rushed back to our waiting room.

Again, someone went missing.

Sigh…

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, it’s Sooyoung, I could recognize the girls easily after 6 years with them.

A gentle squeeze and the hand slipped off, giving some sort of comfort and strength that seems to support me whenever and wherever. I turned around to see the seven girls either lying on the couch with a un-lady like position or on their phone doing who knows what.

Dragging my worn-out legs towards the couch and dropped my sweaty body on top of the pile of limbs. Groans and giggles could be heard in the room while I rested my eyes for a while.

But unfortunately, a loud voice could be heard outside coming closer. It’s fany and a male, maybe she’s finally coming out clean.

All of us suddenly started to fix ourselves for presentation like before a kid before school.

And here she comes.

“Hey kids, this is my boyfriend!” Her voice was sweet and soft but careful like the way she sounds before our CEO.

“Hi” we each shook our hands with him. 

She looked at him and smiled while grabbing his hand then locking their fingers.

I know there’s a mix of emotions within the kids right now. A bit of happiness as our princess finally presented her prince to us. And a bit of sadness as it means less fany fany tiffany around.

 

 

Yet sooyoung only looked at my with her eyes penetrating my soul.