T-E-E-N-T-O-P

YAH! Jung Daehyun! Choi Junhong!

* Mia's Pov*

We arrived at a really, REALLY tall building. Everyone than started to get out of the car and went into the tall building.

"Waa~~ You guys rehearse here?!" I ask in amusement.

"Yup!" Zelo answer.

We than starts to walk inside and we have to go all the way to the 15th floor! Oh GOD WHY DO YOU HATE ME T^T!!!

" Hey Zelo, Daehyun better stay close to Mia, she's terribly scare of height!" Yunsoo said.

"I'm not!" I argue. But I can already feel myself shaking as we go up.

" You soo are!" Yunsoo said while pointing at me, who is now sweating like a maniac while shaking crazily.

" Are you okay?" Daehyun said and hols my hand. I blush.

" y-yeah," I said weakly.

" Your shaking noona, are you sure your okay?" Zelo said and hold my other hand. Just than, the elevator door open to the 15th floor.

" I'm fine guys, seriously- AHH!" As I walk out I saw rows of windows to show how far we are off the ground. I ran and hid behind Yunsoo.

" Why are we so far off the ground?!" I ask her. She rolls her eyes.

" Come on Mia, calm down, guys carry her!' She said. WHATT?! CARRY ME!?! NEVER!!

" Yongguk! where's your rehearse room?" I ask.

" It's in room 1505-"

"THANKS!" Than I dash to the room.

I found it and ran in and immediately sit dowm and lean against the wall.

" Phew! That was close!" I said and wipe my forehead.

" What was close?" I gasp and turn to my right to find a guy with purple hair looking at me, well I think it was purple, the light was dark where he is standing so I can't really see his face.

" OMO! I'm sorry, I think i went in the wrong room," I bow and head out, the guy chuckle.

* she's cute, she reminds me of someonetho* The guy thought.

I than realize that instead of going to room 1505 I went to 1555 instead, which is the complete opposite! I than walk and walk, trying to find my way to the room without looking out the windows - which is pretty hard to do since it was so close to me- and I finally arrive at room 1505.

" Where were you?! We were so worried!! Yunsoo exclaim as soon as I went in and ran to hug me," and why didn't you answer your phone?" My phone? MY PHONE!! I than starts to search my pockets to discover that it was lost! I must have dropped it when I sat down in the other room. T^T

" Ottoke!?" "Wae? What happened?" Yunsoo ask, than I told her everything.

" Eh? Was he cute?"

" I told you! I couldn't see his face!"

" Well you should go get your phone back!" Yunsoo starts to shoo me to the door.

" You won't come with me?" I ask making puppy eyes.

puppy_eyes-2.jpg

" You KNOW Puppy eyes don't work on me -.- come on, GO! SHoo!" She shoo me to the door and push me out than slam the door shut.

" What a great BFF," I said aloud to the door.

" I HEARD THAT!!' Yunsoo said from the other side.

" I KNOW!!" than I start to walk to 1505. I arrive there to hear music.. Wait.. WAIT! Is that ' Miss Right'? My most favorite song - I like all the song but it's just this one that newest xD- of Teen Top?!

I poke my head in to find sic hand someguy praciting with their back facing me. I poke my head back out ( A/N: It's that even a thing? xD)

" OMO! OMO!!! IS THAT TEEN TOP?!" I squeal as quietly as posible," I must be in a dream!" I pinch myself, " Ouch!" Pain, the music stop! That must have been a dream! T^T But let me make sure. I poke my head back in slowly to find them still there but this time they saw me, eekk!! I;m melting, they are sooo HANDSOME!! Than I realized that I've been staring at them for too long.

" Ah-hem," I stumble in and laugh awkwardly and bow," Annyeonghaesaeyo, sorry for interuppting you guys but I think I dropped my phone here, have any of you guys by chance seen it?" I said awkwardly.

" Annyeong! you don't have to be shy, come, here's your phone and btw, sorry for startleling you earlier ^u^," L.Joe said, omo! He was the one that was with me just now?! EKK!! He DOES have purple hair!! Wow, when did he changed it, last time i check it was blond. ( A/N: I know i know, in 'Miss Right' video, L.Joe have blond and pink hair, but I just thing his purple hair from ' To You' its so cute so yeah xD Mianhe)

Than I realized that I was staring at him for awhile and so I took my phone from his hand, our hands touch. what's this weird feeling in my stomach and why does my face feel so hot? Omo! Come on we feel like this all the time when we get to touch out bias right? RIGHT? I quickly pull away and apologize than take my phone quickly, thanking them before leaving.

* L.Joe's Pov*

Why is my heart beating so fast? My heart achea little when she pull away and avoid my gaze, what is this feeling?

" Who was that girl hyung? you guys seems to each other," Niel cooed.

" she's the one I told you guys about that just met me right now, I don't know her, come on let's practice!' I said and everyone starts eyeing me supiciously but knowing I was stubborn, they don't bother aurgue with me.

* Mia's Pove*

Woo!! what was that! Wow! Calm down Mia! Chill~~! Phew! i continue walking and fanning myself, I must have been red like a baboon xD * Thinking* L.joe.. now that I look at him from up close.. UP CLOSE! He reminds me of someone.. but who> :/ i shrug it off and continue walking and avoiding the windows to room 1505.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ANNYEONG!! I'm SOOO SOOO SOOOOOO sorry!! Please don't kill me!! ( if you kill me you won't know the ending of this stoy xD) I've been busy recently  soo... I SORRYYY!! wow, I got so much to tell you!  I became a Melody!! ( Melody= Btob's fan) more like BTOE xD well you guys should check out their MTV DIARY Is hilarious!! trust me :D hope you guys like the story so far!! Please comment and subscribe, don't be a silent reader please ( even tho I'm one xD )  But just subscribing and comment won't hurt right? ;) Thanks!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

- NOW THE MOMMENT THAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

( GIF SPAM!!!)

 

  aww how cute :3
 
cassy005:  this is ing with my mind mind  -too awesome!-
 
embarassed sleeveless junhong.   Awww~~ Zelo is shyyy :3
 
This is the hilarious thing I've seen xD Sunjae-ah~~ Please don't hurt your head next time lol the result is you forgetting your ipad password Lol
 
OMG!! -died-
 
 LOL XD
 
 
 
   KYA!!!
 
   AWW~~ :3
 
 
 - gif's credits are not mine :3- # belongtootherpeople THANK YOU FOR PEOPLE WHO CREATED THESE GIFS!!
 
okay annyeong :3