Mia's First Love?

YAH! Jung Daehyun! Choi Junhong!

A/N: So I was actually hoping that you guys would pick Chunji but I guess I'll do L.Joe than :< Well, who cares I love him too~~!! xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Mia's Pov*

I woke up to find Yunsoo still asleep, I smile and check the alarm clock, 6:00 A.M.

I got up and went to took a 10 minute shower. Than I went out and began cooking breakfast for everyone and since B.A.P have to go to their schedules at 8:30, I have to do it fast since they take forever to get ready!

I than finished, the breakfast was Daebokki and Kimchi ( A/N: hey sorry I', not really familiar with Korean foods so I just put whatever food I know xD Too lazy to search it up) and white rice. The deserts are Cheesecake and some vegetables including Cherry Tomatoes since Zelo insist * giggles*

Now, all I need to do is wake everyone up.

I went to each room and jump on their bed, I decide to leave Himchan to Yunsoo since I'm scared he'll grab me and use me as hugging pillow again T^T.

But Yunsoo made is so easy, she whisper something in his ear than kiss his cheek, a smile form on his lips and he began hugging and carry her to breakfast. I smile at the couple.

Now lastle Zelo and Daehuyn, but supprisingly, they were both awake when I went in, Daehuyn was listening to music while Zelo...

"Yah! Zelo! I thought I told you to save those,"

" B-but noona! They are so good I can't resists!" He cried.

" I thought I put those in a safe cabinet! How did you found it?!"

" I smelled it,"

" How on Earth can you smell those?!"

" I don't know!" Than I went to him and grab the cherry tomatoes and left.

" Andwae!!" Zelo cried like he's losing his love ones, which to him he is. I smirked.

" Noona! Please!! Can I at least have one more?!" Zelo exclaim running after me.

" No," I said, " And no more Cherry Tomatoes for you for the rest of the day!" I stopped and was about to turn to him but he was running full speed at me.

Now here with the giant Zelo on me. Hi sface was two inch away. Luckily, the cherry tomatoes was bettwen our face so he didn't saw me blushing madly.

" Y-yah, get off!" I said while pushing him lightly.

" No! Not until you let me have some cherry tomotoes!" He whine and does his famous pout.

" Aish~ fine, you can have SOME for breakfast, so now please get off me, you have rehearsing in half an hour so pali!" I said, this time pushing him harder. He got off and grab the tomatoes and skip away. I chuckle. * cute Jelo*

" Yah, you like him?" Yunsoo appearing out of no where said.

" OMONA! Don't scare me like that would you?!" I exclaim.

" Answer me first, do you?" Yunsoo said eyeing me.

" Y-yes..." I blush.

" OMO, I'm so happy for you!" Yunsoo exclaim suddenly making the boys look at her strangely. I covers and pull her inside our room.

" Be quiet would you?!" I hissed.

" Sorry.. I forgot," she said and scratch the back of her head.

" hey, but what about Daehuyn, you like him too right?!"

" Yes.. How do you know all this?" I ask her.

" Well, I'm your best friend right?" She said, proud.

" True, true" I said.

" Hey I think they both likes you too.." Yunsoo said grinning.

" R-really?" I said, brightening up.

" Uh huh!" She grins," By the way they looks at you, how they blush when they're with you.. It's totally obvious!" I was blushing madly than suddenly came a knock.

" Girls! It's time to eat breakfast!" Yongguk poke hise ead in.

" Neh appa! We'll be right there!" Yunsoo said ang giggle, I giggle too. He scolded us, he truly DOES acts like a dad! When we went out, Yunsoo didn't see Himchan so she ask Yongguk.

" Appa, where's umma?" Yunsoo ask Yongguk.

" Aish, I told you not to call me that! She's, I-i mean HE'S in his room," Yongguk said and hurrily went to help the boys to get ready to eat. Yunsoo and I cracked up.

Yunsoo than skip to Himchan's room and I went to the kitchen to help Yongguk appa. Kekeke.

After 5 minute, everyone was now in the kitchen enjoying the food.

" Did you guys sleep well?" i ask, breaking the silence.

" Mm... Mhuh... Nm" Everyone replies with mouth full. I chuckle.

" NOM NOM NOM NOM!! Mnoona!! Mhis mis soooo mgood!! ( this is so good)" Zelo said with  a really big mouth full.

" Yah! Zelo! Chew with your mouth close!" Yongguk scold.

* gulp*

" Sorry... Hehehe" Zelo replies.

I giggle and Yunsoo made eye contact with you, wriggling her eyebrows. I giggle even louder which cause everyone to look at me.

" Mianhe, Mianhe" I said holding in my laughter at their mouth-ful expression, I can tell Yunsoo was having a hard time doing that too.

It was now time for them to go to their schedules.

" Noona! do you want to come with us?!?!" Zelo asks.

" Us?" Me and Yunsoo said at the same time.

" Yeah sure, do you guys want to come with us?" Yongguk ask.

" Well.. uhm..." I started.

" Yes TOTALLY!!" Yunsoo jumps in. Of course.

" Than let's go!" Daehuyn said and drag me to the car.

" Wait, can you guys at least let me change first?" I ask while pointing to my PJs.

 

                                                                                           Monkey Tank/short Pajama Set
 
" Oh right I forgot," Yunsoo said and dash to our room.
 
Daehuyn than let me go so I can change. We were ready 5 minutes later.
 
I wore this:
 

 
Yunsoo wore this:
 

 
"Gosh, you guys take sooo looong!!" Whine Yongjae and Jongup.
 
"Well, we are girls!" Yunsoo said. They roll their eyes.
 
" Yah You can't do that to your noona!" Yunsoo said and started to attack them.
 
" Ahh!! Ahhh! We're sorry, we're sorry!! Please forgive us!!" They yelp.
 
"Okay let's go guys!! Or we'll be late! Come on!" Yongguk said and push us in the car.
 
" Oh, annyeonghasaeyo!" I bow to their manager.
 
" Hi Mia! How's the job so far? Are they wild? Is it hard to take care of them?" He laughs.
 
" Not really, they listens to me," I said cooly. He stop laughing.
 
" Seriously? They won't listens to ME, I guess these wild creature rather listens to a pretty girl," he whispers to me and I giggle.
 
" Huyng! We heard that!" They yelled. he laughs, he sounds like Santa Claus. HOHOHO.
 
" Okay lets go," Manager told me.
 
" Neh," The manager than went to the driver sit with Yongguk in the passanger sit, middle row is Jongup than Zelo and Daehuyn for left to right. That third row is Himchan sitting next to Yunso ( of course) than Youngjae, also from left to right.
 
" Urr... Where do I sit?" I said, standing dumbfounded next to the car door.
 
" Try squeezing in somewhere," manager oppa said.
 
" Urr..." I said, still dumbfounded.
 
" Noona! Here!" Zelo said and pattet the little space between him and Daehuyn. Since is the only free space. I guess I have to sit there.. I than have to queeze between them, luckily I'm skinny so it wasn't that hard. But me, Daehuyn, and Zelo were really close, and by really close I mean REALLY close!
 
And for some reason, they both decides to turn to me so our face was like three inches apart.
 
I started playing on my phone and I let my hair cover my face so they don't see me blushing.
 
" Noona, watcha playing?" Zelo said and startes to lean even close to me.
 
" Urr.. S- subway Surfers, wanna.. wanna play?" I said, well who wouldn't be stuttering when their crush is like leaning really close to you like hise whole body is on you and his chin is reasting on your shoulder?
 
" Oh~~ Can I play?" Daehuyn said and ALSO lean on you. Great, now I'm blushing hard, and I mean hard!
 
" Guys, guys stop leaning on her like that, she's already tired!' Yunsoo said and  they back off, OH THANK GOODNESS!! I turn to Yunsoo and mouthed ' gomawo' she mouthed back 'your welcome'
 
I than gave my phone to Zelo since he asks first," Take turns okay?" I said and they nodded.
 
Than, I pulled out my Ipod and started to listen to music. The song Miss Right came on.
 
Eeekk~~!! Have I told you that I'm an Angel? Yes, I've been an angel for almost 2 years now! I likes teen Top since they debuted! My ultimate Bias is L.Joe!! * fangirling*
 
" Noona, are you okay?"
 
" Eh? Oh haha, Neh.. Just play!" I said and he nodded.
 
I than look through my bag and founded the most valuable thing I've kept since... * sigh* It is a keychain, given by the most precious person on Earth, my first love... I wonder how's he doing...
 
* Unkown Person's Pov*
 
" Ahh~~ Huyng!!" Ricky poke his head into my room.
 
" What is it Ricky?" I ask still staring at the thing I'm holding.
 
" What are you looking at?" Ricky said and started poking around.
 
" What are you looking at," Ricky said and started poking around.
 
" Ricky can you please get out of my room?"
 
" Fine.." He sulks and walks out.
 
Than I began to look at the keychain...
 
-flashback -
 
* author's Pov*
 
A five years old girl is at the playground sitting on a swing crying, a 7 years boy come s up to her.
 
" Why are you crying," He asks
 
" My * sobs* my parents * sobs* A- are making me go to America," She answers.
 
" Why are you so sad, it just going to America," He said.
 
" But I don't want to leave Korea!!" The girl creis even louder.
 
" shh... Shh... It's okay, oppa's here don't worry... Here," The little boy said and hand her a key chain with a girl holding a heart, than he holds out another one, a key chain with a boy holding a heart.
 
cute-couple-zinc-alloy-key-chain-car-rin
 
" Keep this to knwot hat I will ALWAYS wait for you, arasso?" he said and the girl nodded.
 
" Mia-ah! There you are! Come on, we have to go now," Mia's mom said and carries her and began to walking away with her.
 
" What's your name oppa?" She yelles.
 
" Byunghun! Lee Byunghun!" He yells back.
 
" I'll find you when I come back! I promise!" mia yells
 
" And I'll promise I'll wait for you! Hwaiting!" Buynghun said.
 
" Neh! " Mia smile, for the first time of the week. Than her mom put her into their car.
 
" I'll wait for you.." He whisper to himself.
 
- End of Flashback-
 
* Mia's Pov*
 
I've started looking for him since I was 13, but I couldn't find him so I gives up... I wonder where he is, he... He let me smile again. My first love...
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Ahhh~ So cute ~~~ :3 okay if you guys don't get the plat for the flashback, lets say L.Joe have been secretly liking Mia since when so he knows everything about her ( doesn't mean he's a ert kay?) there :) That's all I can think of what I think its kind of hard to understand right now, if you guys have any questions just comment it :)
 
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!  I love you guys!! ( even silent readers!! :D)
 
- gif spam-
 
    I don't know who he is but I find him cute :D
 
 
 

Most Girls: Babe, you look great!

image

Kpop Fans: YOU GET YOUR PERFECTION OUT OF MY FACE

image

image LOL

OMO kyopta!!
 
 

       

 

 

     Lol xD