You make me going crazy..

I knew it...

Jongup walked out of the room, straight to his own room. Well.. his own? No, he shared it with Yongguk and Himchan. There was no place he could be without seeing one thing of Himchan! Maybe he should ask Daehyun, Youngjae or Zelo to change rooms? That was a great idea! Oh no, wait. The three guys did had way to much fun on their room with being foolish and playing games, no way they would say yes. Uhlg.. then he just will stay on the room he had now.

 

''Jongup, we're going to eat. Will you please call the others?''

 

''Sure.. but, I'm not very hungry.. I'll skip dinner this time.''

 

''Alright.. but don't come to me when you're hungry in the middle of the night.''

 

''I won't.''

 

Jongup said to Yongguk who called from the kitchen. Jongup walked to Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo's room, knowing they would be there. He knocked on the door and waited for a responce. When he after some seconds finally heard Youngjae yelling he could come in, he opened the door and walked inside the room. He saw Daehyun listening to music while Youngjae and Zelo were.. doing something. Jongup couldn't really notice wat it was, probably fooling around since they were sitting under Zelo's desk. Jongup let out a chuckle by seeing his hyung and dongsaeng there.

 

''Dinner is ready. Daehyun-hyung~! Dinner is ready!''

 

Jongup repeated, but then louder. Since Daehyun was listening to music with headphones he didn't was able to hear Jongup when he was talking normally. Daehyun pulled off his headphones and nodded, getting out of his bed then. Youngjae and Zelo also stood up.

 

''You guys maybe can call Himchan-hyung? I don't know where he is.''

 

''Sure.''

 

Daehyun told Jongup after he got the question. Jongup let out a soft relieved sigh and then left the room, walking to his own. He walked inside then and luckily noticed Himchan wasn't here. Finally some time for his own. Jongup knew dinner would take like an half hour, so he got some time alone. Jongup closed the door behind himself and walked to the window, just standing in front of it and looked outside. The sun was going under already and it looked pretty nice. He saw all the lights in Seoul getting on, which also looked pretty awesome. Jongup enjoyed the sight and didn't notice the time was going fast. An half hour later Himchan walked inside the room which Jongup didn't even notice. Suddenly Jongup felt someone hugging him from behind which made his heart skip a beat.

 

''Why didn't you join dinner Jonguppie?''

 

Jongup heard Himchan's voice asking. Jongup took a deep breath before answering Himchan's question, not wanting to stutter or sounding shy.

 

''I eh.. I didn't was hungy.''

 

Jongup told Himchan. Luckily he didn't sounded nervous or something, his voice sounded normal. At least, that's how he heard it. Jongup felt Himchan's arms some tighter around his waist.

 

''Hm, okay. Oh I've to tell you something, hyung is staying with his parents tonight.''

 

''Tonight?.. I thought he would go next week..''

 

''Anio~ it's this week. Where are you with your thoughts the last time dongsaengi?''

 

Himchan asked him. Jongup looked from his eye corners at his hyungs face, seeing Himchan's pretty face so close to his made his body shake a little, Himchan probably noticed it. He indeed did since Jongup heard a chuckle coming out of Himchan's mouth.

 

''Hm well, now hyung is gone we have the room for ourselves..''