Something wrong?

I knew it...

Jongup was in the dorm together with Zelo. Both were still at school and were making their homework in the livingroom. Zelo, who understood everything better then Jongup did, helped his hyung with the things he'd to do. Actually it was more like explaining how he'd to do the things he had to. Jongup actually didn't really cared about what his dongsaeng told him and just stared at the book on his lap. He was thinking, thinking about his crush; Kim Himchan. Jongup and Himchan had been friends since the first time they saw each other and suddenly, a few months ago, Jongup noticed he was crushing on his hyung. Since he felt in love with Himchan everything Himchan said to him made him stutter and shy, and when Himchan touched him, or ''flirted'' with hem how the others called it, Jongup felt his whole body shaking. It was so weird, they were best friends, it was not like Himchan ever would love him.

 

''Hyung~! You're such an ! I'm trying to help you and you don't even listen to me!''

 

Jongup suddenly heard Zelo shouting. Jongup turned his head to the younger boy and saw his dissapointed yet mad face. Jongup let out a sigh.

 

''Mianhae Junhongie~ My thoughts are somewhere else the last time..''

 

Jongup told Zelo while he looked back in front of him. Zelo cocked his head a little bit while he crawled some closer against his hyung, once poking his cheek.

 

''You can tell me if you want..''

 

Zelo mentioned and looked at Jongup with an askingly look. Jongup again looked at Zelo and hold his breath for a second, shaking his head slowly.

 

''I guess that isn't needed, I can solve it myself.. I hope. You don't need to worry.''

 

Jongup told Zelo. He didn't want his dongsaeng to worry about him, it wasn't needed. It was not like his whole world changed into a hell since he liked Himchan. No, totally not. Everytime he looked at Himchan or listened to what Himchan told him he'd to smile, just by seeing or hearing his sweet hyung. Another soft sigh left Jongup's mouth and he once ruffled Zelo's hair, just to let him notice there really didn't was something to worry about.

 

''Besides, where are the others? I haven't seen them already for the whole day?''

 

Jongup asked curiously. Nobody told him where they were going to and they already were all gone when he and Zelo left to school. Zelo thought for a moment.

 

''Yongguk-hyung is visiting his parents.. ehh.. Daehyun and Youngjae are having some extra vocal practice already the whole day.. at least I guess, and Himchan-hyung has another model-thing to do.''

 

Zelo told Jongup. Jongup gave a slight nod when Zelo finished his lines. Ah, he knew his dongsaengi would know it, Zelo always knew everything since he was very curious always. Jongup stood up from the couch then and smiled.

 

''Alright. Oh well, I'm going to take a shower, don't make mess when I'm gone.''

 

''I never make mess, you're the messy one around here together with Himchan-hyung~!''

 

Zelo said. Jongup let out a chuckle and stoke out his tongue teasingly to the younger boy. Jongup walked to the room where their clothes laid and grabbed clean boxers, then he left to the bathroom. Jongup never took clothes with him, after showering he always walked around in his boxers. It didn't really had a good reason why he did.. Though the other guys didn't mind about it. Jongup walked inside the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He the shower and looked at himself into the mirror for a few seconds.

 

''Do I have to change?.. Why doesn't he like me back?..''

 

Jongup asked himself and let out a deep sigh. After that he pulled off his clothes and just threw them somewhere on the ground. He felt with his hand if the shower had the right temprature and then stepped under it, taking a shower which took an half hour.