Chapter 4

When Pure Bloods Fall For Humans (Sequel to Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire)

Changrick entered his classroom. His eyes landed on Minwoo automatically. Changrick walk over to Minwoo's desk and sat next to him.

"Hey, MinMin." He greeted.

Minwoo turned and pouted at him.

"Yah! Not that nickname, dude." He said as he slapped Changrick's arm playfully.

Changrick just laughed as he rubbed his arm due to the pain. The two continued to chat until someone interrupted them.

"That's my seat."

The two boys jumped before whipping their heads at Baekyeol. Baekyeol was just standing there while staring down at them. His eyes are emotionless that the two mortals weren't sure if he's angry or not.

The two were brought back to reality when Baekyeol cleared his throat. Changrick stood up and walked to his desk while his head was down. Since he wasn't looking, he bumped into someone.

"Ow." Changrick mumbled as he rubbed his forehead before looking up.

He froze in his spot when his eyes met Hunhan. Changrick continued to stare until he heard other classmates whispering, "Oh, he's so dead."

"Yeah, I wonder if Hunhan would jump him after school."

"I heard Hunhan could get anyone hospitalized."

"Yeah. He got over ten boys hospitalized in a month."

Hearing this, shivers ran down Changrick's back. He, quickly, bowed as he muttered, "sorry" before walking past Hunhan and sat down on his desk. Hunhan sat down with his arms crossed above his chest. The teacher entered the classroom and stood in front of the class.

"Okay, students. For this week, you guys are going to work on a project." He started as a couple of students groaned.

The teacher rolled his eyes before he continued to speak.

"This project is for all of you to get to know each other. Your partner is the one sitting to you."

Changrick could already feel glares on him so he shivered.

"Okay, first, you guys are going to ask and answer personal questions like, "How old are you?" and so on. Okay, start." The teacher continued before sitting at his desk and started to type on his computer.

Other students had already got to work as Changrick just sat there, unmoved. Hunhan didn't move either but he just kept on blinking at the board.

Changrick sighed before digging into his backpack for his notebook. He opened it as he grabbed a piece of paper and a pen before turning his head towards Hunhan.

"Um...I-I think w-we should start on the p-project..." Changrick stuttered.

Hearing this, Hunhan turned his head to face Changrick. He did nothing but stare at the mortal in front of him. Changrick started to feel uncomfortable due to the stare.

"Uh...what's your name?" He asked.

"Oh Hunhan." Hunhan replied.

Changrick nodded before writing it down.

"What's your name?" Hunhan asked.

"Choi Changrick." Changrick replied.

Hunhan just nodded. Changrick noticed something.

"Aren't you going to write it down?" He asked.

"I will but not now." Hunhan replied.

"Are you sure you're not going to forget?" Changrick asked.

Hunhan turned to face him and leaned in a bit closer.

"Don't worry. I won't forget a thing about you." He whispered.

Changrick shuddered at this.

"U-U-Uh...how old are you?" He asked, changing the subject.

"16 and I guess you are 16 too?" Hunhan asked, though it sounded more like a statement than a question.

Changrick just nodded in response as he wrote it down.

"What type of girls do you like?" He asked.

"The ones that aren't annoying." Hunhan replied.

"Same question." Hunhan said.

"Uh...I'm not sure yet." Changrick said.

Hunhan turned to face him with a curious look.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"Uh...um...I...I'm...g...gay..." Changrick replied as he looked down; a blush forming on his cheeks.

Hunhan didn't say anything but just stare at the younger boy in front of him. Changrick thought he was going to hate him. He slowly looked up and froze when his eyes met Hunhan. Hunhan was just staring at him while his head was cocked a bit to the side.

"Is that true?" He asked and Changrick nodded.

"A-Are you a-against t-that?" Changrick stuttered, nervously.

Hunhan looked away and thought about it for a minute before shaking his head. Changrick cocked his head to the side in confusion. He wasn't sure if he saw that right.

"W-What did y-you just do?" Changrick stuttered.

"I said I'm not against it." Hunhan replied with a small smile because of Changrick's cuteness.

"O-Oh." Was all Changrick could say.

"So, are you single?" Hunhan asked.

"Yeah." Changrick simply replied.

"For how long?" Hunhan asked.

"Since I was born." Changrick replied.

Hunhan turned to face him.

"Really? You've never been in a relationship before?" He asked and Changrick nodded.

"Wow. Never knew we have so much in common." Hunhan said.

This cause Changrick to look at him. Hunhan just gave him a small smile. The two continued to work.

Minwoo stared at the two, curiously. Baekyeol noticed Minwoo staring at a direction. He followed his eyes and cocked his head to the side when he saw Hunhan and Changrick getting along.

Baekyeol continued to stare at them a bit longer before turning his head back to stare at Minwoo. Minwoo still had his eyes on the two boys.

"Why are you staring at them?" Baekyeol asked.

Minwoo stopped staring at Hunhan and Changrick and his eyes made eye-contact with Baekyeol.

"Oh...Um...It's just that...the innocent-looking boy is my best friend..." Minwoo said as he rubbed his neck, trying to find the right words to say.

"What? You like him?" Baekyeol asked as he cocked his head to the side while still staring at the younger boy in amusement.

"No! Even if I'm gay, I don't like Changrick like that." Minwoo's eyes widened as he shook his hands.

Baekyeol started to laugh.

"Yah, calm down. I was just kidding." He said.

Minwoo started to pout as he stared at Baekyeol.

"Let's start on the project." He said as he turned to face his paper.

"What is your name?" Minwoo asked as he picked up his pencil.

"Park Baekyeol and yours?" Baekyeol asked.

"Bang Minwoo." Minwoo replied as he wrote Baekyeol's name down on his paper.

"How old are you?" Minwoo asked.

"16 and I guess you are 16 too." Baekyeol replied.

"Yeah...What type of girls do you like?" Minwoo asked.

"That sure is a hard one. I'm not really interested in them." Baekyeol sighed.

Minwoo turned to face Baekyeol.

"What does that mean?" He asked.

Baekyeol stared at him in corner of his eyes before turning to face him.

"Would you believe me if I said I'm gay?" He asked.

Minwoo was taken aback. He did not expect Baekyeol to be gay too.

"Uh...not really..." Minwoo replied.

"This is our secret...don't tell anyone...okay?" Baekyeol asked.

Minwoo just nodded in response. Baekyeol smiled a bit.

"So...does the rest of your friends know?" Minwoo asked.

"Yeah, they know but you're the first person to know about this other than my friends." Baekeyol replied.

"Oh." Was all Minwoo could say.

"What about your other friends? You should know mines so who are your friends?" Baekyeol asked.

"Um...You know Choi Changrick...Uh...There's Lee Chunjoe, Yoon Dooseob, Yong Junseung, and Lee Kiwoon." Minwoo replied.

"I see." Baekyeol mumbled as he nodded his head.

"So, why do you want to know?" Minwoo asked.

"Is Chunjoe single?" Baekyeol asked.

"Yeah, he is. Why do you want to know?" Minwoo asked.

Baekyeol leaned in a bit closer.

"I think one of my friends like him." He whispered.

"Really? Who?" Minwoo asked, getting interested.

"You know Kim Kaisoo, right?" Baekyeol asked.

"Him? He likes Chunjoe?!" Minwoo gasped as he almost shouted.

Baekyeol covered his mouth immediately.

"Shh! Yes, it's him." He whispered as he pulled his hand out of Minwoo's mouth.

Minwoo just stared at him. Baekyeol cocked his head to the side.

"What's wrong? Didn't expect that?" He grinned.

"Yeah. I never knew one of the popular guys like Kaisoo would like a normal boy like Chunjoe." Minwoo replied.

"That's true." Baekyeol grinned.

"So, what should we do?" Minwoo asked.

"What do you mean?" Baekyeol asked.

"Uh...about Kaisoo and Chunjoe..." Minwoo replied as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Let's keep this secret first. If Chunjoe does like Kaisoo, then we'll try to get them togther." Baekyeol grinned.

"You know what's odd?" Minwoo asked.

"What?" Baekyeol asked.

"You're actually talking." Minwoo replied.

Baekyeol thought about it for a minute. Minwoo was right. Baekyeol isn't the type to talk much but why did he talk more when it comes to Minwoo?

"I don't know. I guess it's because I haven't talked for a long time." Baekyeol shrugged.

"Yeah...I guess..." Minwoo nodded.

The two continued to work until the bell rang.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the lame chapter. I was sick since last Thursday so I couldn't update but I was writing this chapter. Today, I felt a lot better so I decided to update. Hope you guys enjoy~! Okay, bye~!!! :D