Chapter 1

When Pure Bloods Fall For Humans (Sequel to Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire)

Sixteens years passed since newborn babies were born. Every morning is just like every morning. Girls and boys would wait in front of the gates for Kaisoo, Hunhan, Baekyeol, Taoris, Sulay, and Chenmin's arrival. When the six boys arrive, the girls would start to squeal and scream at the top of their lungs. 

"Kaisoo oppa! Hunhan oppa! Baekyeol oppa! Taoris oppa! Sulay oppa! Chenmin oppa!" The girls shouted.

The six boys just ignored them as they continued to walk. As they passed the crowd, the group of students continued to follow him. Luckily, a few securities arrived and separated the students from the six boys.

After the crowd of students were gone, Kaisoo huffed in annoyance.

"Really? Can't they learn how to stop stalking us like that?" He asked.

"You should know how sasaeng fans are." Sulay said.

"Yeah, really annoying." Kaisoo said.

"Yah! When are you going to get a girlfriend? You've been single for sixteen years already." Taoris asked.

"Oh, shut up. I'm not interested in those s." Kaisoo rolled his eyes.

"What about boys?" Taoris asked.

"Definitely not you." Kaisoo said, eyeing the boy in front of him.

"So, it means you're gay?" Taoris chuckled.

"I don't know." Kaisoo shrugged.

"What me to help you with that, dude?" Taoris winked at him.

"No. Last time you helped me caused both of us to be starved for a whole week." Kaisoo replied.

"Oh, come on. It's not like we eat food." Taoris said.

"We drink blood." Kaisoo said.

"I know that, dude. Man, you're so cold and arrogant. I wonder if you'll find the right person." Taoris said.

"Just shut up before I throw you under the earth." Kaisoo threatened as he glared at Taoris.

"Okay, okay. Gee, calm down, bro. I was just joking." Taoris raised his hands in defeat.

"You better be." Kaisoo mumbled before walking away.

Another group of six boys were walking down the hallway.

"Aigoo. Why does life seem so slow?" Junseung groaned.

"Aw! Come on, Junseung. We only have two years left." Kiwoon said.

"That's because you love school." Junseung said.

"Why do you hate school? School is fun." Kiwoon said.

"No. School is boring." Junseung shot back.

"Alright. Alright. Guys, stop it. Let's get to class before we are late." Chunjoe said.

The two boys stopped their bickering and continued to walk. Who knew the six pure bloods were about to enter the hallway. Chunjoe opened the door and walked out but he bumped into someone and fell down.

"Yah! Can't you watch where you're going?!" Kaisoo shouted.

Chunjoe flinched before he looked up. The two boys made eye-contact. That lasted until Changrick helped Chunjoe stand up. After he got up, he bowed.

"Sorry. Promise it won't happen next time." Chunjoe muttered before leaving.

"Wait." Kaisoo called out.

Chunjoe stopped his tracks and turned around.

"What's your name?" Kaisoo asked.

"Chunjoe. Lee Chunjoe." Chunjoe replied before turning on his heels and leave.

His friends followed him. After the six boys were out of their sight, Taoris turned towards Kaisoo.

"Bro, why did you want to know his name for?" He asked.

"I don't know. Just felt like asking." Kaisoo shrugged before leaving.

The five boys exchanged looks before shrugging it off and follow Kaisoo.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like the beginning~! ^^