Chapter 2

When Pure Bloods Fall For Humans (Sequel to Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire)

Chunjoe and his friends part their ways to class. He continued to walk until he entered his class and sat down at his desk. Chunjoe let out a deep breath before laying his head in his arms.

"Yah! Lee Chunjoe, wake up!" Someone shouted.

Chunjoe shot his head up because he thought it was the teacher but he was wrong. He glared at Badeul who was grinning like an idiot.

"Really, Badeul?" Chunjoe asked.

"Yes, really. If I didn't wake you up now, then you'll get scolded by the teacher." Badeul replied with a grin.

"Whatever. What do you want?" Chunjoe sighed as he rested his head in the palms of his hands.

Badeul took a seat next to him.

"Have you heard of the a group called EXO?" He asked.

Chunjoe shot his head up and stared at him.

"Yes, why?" He asked.

"You know how they have six sons, right?" Badeul asked.

Chunjoe nodded in response.

"Did you know that they're..." Badeul let his voice trail off.

Chunjoe sat up straight due to the excitement.

"What?" He asked.

"They're...They're...They're...hot?" Badeul finished his question.

Chunjoe smacked his head.

"Yah! What the heck kind of question was that? I know that already." He said.

"Oh! So, you like one of them?" Badeul asked.

"What? No. Why would I?" Chunjoe replied as his cheeks started to heat up.

"Ooh~! The little boy is blushing~" Badeul sang as he pinched Chunjoe's cheeks.

"Yah! Stop that!" Chunjoe shouted as he slapped Badeul's hands away.

"Oh! Bell's about to ring. See ya~" Badeul sang as he waved.

Chunjoe waved back as Badeul left to his assigned seat. He turned towards the front with a sigh. To be honest, Chunjoe is tired. Not because of school, he doesn't know why but he felt bored for some reason. Chunjoe looked to his left and stared out of the window.

When he felt a presence besides him, his head turned to his right. The boy was also staring at him. He leaned in a bit closer. Maybe a bit too close. Chunjoe scooted back a bit to create a bit more distance. The boy in front of him just smirked.

"You don't remember me?" He asked.

Chunjoe just stared at him before realization hit him. It was the boy he ran into when he was exiting the hallway.

"You! What are you doing here?" He asked as he pointed at the boy.

The boy backed away as he leaned against his chair. His hands on the back of his head and his feet on his desk. The boy let out a deep breath before he replied.

"I transferred here." 

"Oh, but why this class?" Chunjoe asked.

The boy turned his head and stared at him. Maybe a bit too long that caused Chunjoe to be uncomfortable.

"S-sorry. Y-You d-don't h-have t-to tell me i-if you d-don't want to." Chunjoe stuttered as he looked away; a blush formed on his face.

The boy smiled in amusement.

"Yah. Why are you stuttering? It's not like I've done anything to you, have I?" He asked.

Chunjoe turned his head to face him.

"R-Right." He nodded.

"I transferred here because all there are a bunch of girls in there." The boy said.

"Why? What's wrong with those girls?" Chunjoe asked.

The boy glanced at him before shaking his head.

"They tend to flirt with me just because I'm popular and rich. Those s are really annoying." He replied.

"What are s?" Chunjoe asked as he put a finger near his lip and tried to figure out what it means.

The boy glanced at him before laughing.

"Really? You don't know what s are?" He asked.

Chunjoe just nodded in response. The boy stopped laughing and stared at him. He wondered how a boy like Chunjoe could be so adorable. Chunjoe was starting to get uncomfortable again.

"Um...sir?" He asked.

The boy came back to reality and blinked at him.

"Who are you calling 'sir'?" He asked.

"You. Sorry, I didn't know what your name was." Chunjoe replied as he scratched the back of his head.

The boy smiled because of Chunjoe's cuteness.

"Nah, I'm the one who should be sorry. I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Kim Kaisoo but just call me Kaisoo." Kaisoo said.

"Oh. I'm Lee Chunjoe." Chunjoe said.

"I know that already." Kaisoo said.

"Eh? How did you know?" Chunjoe asked as he cocked his head to one side.

"We met before and I asked you for your name." Kaisoo replied.

Chunjoe thought about it for a minute before hitting his own head.

"Pabo me. Sorry, I sometimes forget things." He said.

"Nah, it's cool." Kaisoo said.

Chunjoe gave him a smile. The teacher arrived and started the lessons. Chunjoe was unaware Kaisoo was staring at him for the whole hour.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter~! Hope you guys enjoy~! Lol. Kaisoo. If you guys remember how Kai and Kyungsoo met in Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire and how Kai was just staring at Kyungsoo. Yeah, turns out his son is like him. (Maybe he got that blood from him.) Lol. Like father like son. Okay, enought with the blabbering, bye guys~! *waves* ^^