Science

How My Life Has Changed

Science

It was embarrassing, when U-kwon piggy backed you all the way to your science class. Students were staring and U-kwon's friends were whistling and cheering U-kwon. It was humiliating. 

Luckily, you were the first one to arrive to class. U-kwon helped sit you down on the closest chair, then left. He said that he would walk you home, but you just remembered that Lee Joon was walking with you. You hit yourself on the head. How will you explain to Lee Joon how you got injured. He'll surely be worried and may come often to your house to help you.

"ARGGHH," you whispered.

"Hey, thup," a guy asked with a low voice.

"Oh, hey.... HEY! You're .... Sehun!!!" You screamed.

"The one and only," he replied.

"Sehun, please buy me a bottled water," a girl said with aegyo in her voice.

"Oh, okay," Sehun left just like that.

"Hi girl, what are you doing with my BOYFRIEND?" She asked.

She emphasized the word boyfriend. Man, she's scaring me with that glare of hers. It's like she's throwing daggers in my head. You thought.

"Ummmm, I didn't know that Sehun had a girlfriend. And plus he's one of my idols," you replied.

"You better watch it, don't you dare come between me and Sehun. Got that?" She asked.

"Y-y-yes," you replied.

Then Sehun entered the room and gave the bottled water to the she-devil.

"Oh, thanks babe," She said to Sehun.

"Oh, welcome Hyorin," he said to her without emotions.

You're kinda curious whether they are together or not. 

Your science teacher said that you'd dissect a sheep's eyeball. You love dissecting, You just can't handle those screams behind you. Since Sehun was sitting next to you, you're both partners for the dissection.

You both enjoyed cutting up the eyeball of the sheep, laughing, and enjoying the moment.

Yet, you noticed a strange feeling, like someone was glaring at you. Must be an imagination.