Classes are over

How My Life Has Changed

Classes are over

Finally, classes are over. Time to go home. But, I still can't  depend on my right leg. How will I walk, I know, I can skip on my left leg. You thought.

You were skipping on your left leg when you bumped into U-Kwon.

"Hey, I said I was going to walk you home, remember?" He asked.

"Yeah, I remember but I would always walk with this friend of mine. So, I don't need you any more. Goodbye," you said in hopes of him not embarassing you.

"Nope, I have to bring you to your house. By the way, what is your name?" U-Kwon asked.

"I'm not telling you, stalker," you said as you held onto the rails of the stairs to help keep you balanced while going down.

"I'm not a stalker, I'm just trying- 

U-Kwon's sentence got short when he sees you lose your balance and is going to fall head first.

Lee Joon swoops you in his arms, luckily catching you.

"Wow, life - death experience. Thanks, oh," you said in shocked that Lee Joon there looked pale.

"Yah, ______, be more careful. Let's go I'll take you home."Lee Joon said.

"Hey, wait up!" U-Kwon called out.

"Hey ______, you know that guy?" Lee Joon whispered.

You shook your head.

"Oh, so your name is ______, pretty name," U-kwon said.

"Oppa, he's a stalker let's get outta here," you said.

"Wait, what about your leg?" U-Kwon asked.

"Your leg?" Lee Joon asked confused.

"Well, when you brought me to class, I thought I was the first to arrive. So, I skipped around when I tripped on his leg causing my ankle to sprain. And now I can't walk on my right foot," you replied.

"Yeah, so I piggy backed her all the way to the infirmary room. We asked the nurse for crutches but she didn't have any left. So, she suggested that I support her until she is completely healed," U-Kwon added.

"Oh, so let's walk home together then," Lee Joon suggested.

"Okay," U -Kwon replied.

While walking home U-Kwon carried your bag for you, while Lee Joon help support you, walk/skip.