Date?!?!?!?

How My Life Has Changed

Date?!?!?

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

Going home from the aquarium, you and U-Kwon were riding in his car, in silence. He tried to break the silence...

"Hey, ______, are you okay now?" He asked.

"Not really,"

"I know this is sudden and all, but do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked.

"Eh? Hahahaha what are you saying? Date! Hahaha.. That's funny.... Thanks for making me laugh," you replied.

U-Kwon blushed and pouted. 

"You don't want to go on a date with me?"

"Hahaha NO WAY!!" You said while clutching your stomach from dying of laughter.

"Wow, that's mean.... I was even planning on buying you food. You know, you don't even have to pay for anything. Oh, free food. What a waste of my money too," he said.

"Wait - free food. Of course, Kwonnie Oppa. I'll go on a date with you. That's payback for breaking my leg," you replied.

U-Kwon blushed at the word oppa but you didn't notice at all.

"Yey! ______, is going on a date with me!" 

Then, he dropped you off to your house. You went for a walk, and you somehow ended up in Lee Joon's house. But, his car is still not there. They haven't come back home yet. 

~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~

You sit in bed, wondering what time Lee Joon and Bora came back home. 

I hate him a lot. I wish I never met him. After all that, he'll of course still stay with her. You thought about how Lee Joon treated Bora at the aquarium. Then, you realized that you had to arrange yourself for the date with U-Kwon.

I'm going to make myself look extra pretty, you thought.

You wore a flowery dress, curled the ends of your hair and put on eyeliner. To be honest, you looked so girly, you feel like removing everything. But then you realize that you have to look pretty. I bet U-Kwon's going to like it.

~~~~~U-Kwon POV~~~~~

I can't believe I got the courage to ask the new girl out. The way her tears dropped, I felt like it was chance, my turn to rescue her. I always envied Lee Joon because he always walked home with her, walked to school with her and spend everyday together with her. While, I'm just a person who she hates, and the person who sprained her ankle. Well, actually it wasn't my fault. I didn't tell her to skip around and step on my leg.

I never knew I could feel this way. This warm feeling inside me , when I see her smile. Turned to a cold empty feeling when I see her with some one else. This time, I'll make her mine.

Oh, I have to change. I wore a black beanie, blue polo shirt, brown cargo pants, and vans. I hope I get to confess my feelings for her.

"______, hey, I'll be ther in 5 mins okay? Get ready and hurry up," I yelled.

"Okay, grandma!" She replied.

~~~~~ End of U-Kwon's POV~~~~~

Just as U-Kwon said, he came in exactly 5 mins. I was waiting outside my gate when he arrived. He pulled down his window shield and whistled.

"Hey, pretty girl, I was wondering if you could go on a date with me?" He asked with a wink.

"No, sorry, I'm waiting for someone else. I'm waiting for an ugly looking monkey. Maybe next time," I replied with a smirk.

"Hey! I'm not ugly. Even if I was a monkey, I would be the hottest monkey around," he said.

"Whatever you say monkey boy! Let's get this date started. I want food," 

"Yeah, yeah, get in the car," he said. He went out and opened the door for me.

"Thank you," I said.

"No prob,"

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Well, since we're together I want to go to a club with you," U-Kwon said.

"Pardon? Club? Are you an idiot we're not legal yet!" You yelled.

"But, I've seen this in movies. We can bring a fake ID, besides I already created it," He said with a smirk.

"We better not get in trouble,"

"Oh, ______, we're not going to get in trouble. Plus, I heard that Exo is performing,"

"SHUTUP !!!, my Oppas are performing. Why didn't you say so, let's go, Oppa!" You said.

You arrived at Blue Skies Club. You immediately clung to U-Kwon because he said that you two had to pretend to be "boyfriend and girlfriend" so, they can allow you to enter. And surprisingly it did.

The club was dark but filled with red, green, blue, and yellow laser lights. It was filled with people grinding against each other. It was basically a party filled with stranger you never invited. But, you were waiting for the performance of Exo.

When suddenly, the lights turned off. There was a huge spotlight on the stage. And applause were heard everywhere.

You looked at the stage and saw Exo performing Growl right in front of you. You can't belive your eyes. It was hot and beautiful at that same time. Everyone was owning the stage. You looked at every single members' eyes and saw that Xiumin's were staring right at you. Until, the performance ended Xiumin still had his eyes on you. You start to feel the heat, you haven't even paid any attention to U-Kwon at all.

After the performance ended, Exo left the stage went to one of the tables and ordered drinks. Their table was near yours. You can't even breathe at the fact that they were near you.

What almost killed you is that Luhan and Xiumin went to your table.

"Hey, ______ it's me Luhan and this is Xiumin. We were wondering if we could join you guys," 

"Hi, sure no problem," you said with a smile.

"Wait - a minute," U-Kwon started but you cut him off by putting your palm on his mouth. He kissed your palm which made you remove your palm and wiped it on your leg.

"Gross," you whispered to his ear.

He chuckled silently.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" Luhan asked.

"We were on our date," U-Kwon answered.

You saw Xiumin's reaction. He flinched and looked sad.

"Yup, date. But, we're not going out or anything, we're just hanging out," you replied.

Xiumin looked brighter after that last statement.

"Well, Hyung wanted to meet the pretty girl. He kept pointing you out when we went to change," Luhan said.

Both you and Xiumin blushed.

U-Kwon interrupted and said, "I'm sorry Hyung, but she's mine."

Xiumin looked shocked and said, "Fine, but I was wondering if we could be friends ______?"

"Sure, Oppa!" You said with a cute smile.

"You never called me Oppa before! But, why do you call Hyung, Oppa?" U-Kwon asked.

"Because he's nice, that's why!" You said while showing your tongue.

"Ohh, someone's jealous," Luhan said.

We all laughed except for U-Kwon.

"Well, we have to go. I have dinner reservations for us. Bye Hyungs see you at school," U-Kwon said.

"Bye Oppas!" You said while waving.

~~~~~Dinner~~~~~

You ate at this fancy restaurant called Planters restaurant. The food looked absolutely delicious. And the price was incredibly high. But, U-Kwon wasn't a cheap person. He ordered the best.

For appetizers, there were sweet potato fries, regular fries, calamari, and spring rolls.

For the main course, there were spaghetti, carbonara, mashed potato, burger steak, and pizza.

For dessert there were cheese cakes, cupcakes, brownies, and icecream parfait.

You were waiting to eat ice cream parfait because it looked good on the picture in the menu.

In conclusion, you were absolutely full and had indigestion. 

"Thanks for today Oppa!" You said.

"No probs, so do you want to leave?" He asked.

"Let's just stay for a few minutes here, besides this place is practically empty," you stated.

"True, fine let's take a nap first," he said.

Suddenly, a couple came in and they looked very familiar. It can't be, Lee Joon and Bora are in the restaurant too. 

"On second thought, let's go home," U-kwon said.

Too late. They came over and sat near the table next to you.

"______ with U-Kwon? Well, that's a rare sight. How are you ______?" Lee Joon asked.

"Nothing you should know about, what about you and Bora unnie?" You asked.

"Well, we started going out. Since you were lost and all, I took that as my chance to confess my childhood feelings to her. So, thanks so much," Lee Joon said.

"Yeah, I'm glad that Oppa is my now my boyfriend!" Bora said.

I awkwardly laughed and gave a fake smile congratulating them. I can feel U-Kwon seeing right through my fake happiness. 

"What about you ______, are you getting a boyfriend?" Lee Joon asked.

"You don't have to know," I replied coldly.

"Um about that, do you want to be my girlfriend?" U-Kwon asked.

I didn't know what to say, I looked at Lee Joon and saw a hint of jealousy in his eyes.

"Yes, I would love to." I replied.

U-Kwon got up to hug me and then we left. Leaving Bora and Lee Joon confused of what just happened.

What have I done?