The Dinner

THROUGH THE YEARS, IT'S STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

    "Oh my, I can see the glow on your face tokki! May I know the reason behind it?" I heard Bom asked as she moved closer and sat on the chair just next to my table.

    I smiled to her. "Well, I think I will be able to see Donghae again after such a long time. Chae just arrived and she invited us for their family dinner and she told me that her brother will be there for sure." I said to Bom while filing the booklets and setting them aside on my table.

    "Good to hear that but I thought you have met with Donghae the other night to watch a movie with you?" she asked.

    "Supposed to be...but then he said that he couldn't come because of an emergency meeting. I guess they have to discuss something about their big project." I told her.

    "I see...So what time is the dinner? Are we going to close the shop early today?" Bom asked.

    "Well, I'm actually trying to see if we can do that. I guess we can close it early since we are almost done with our work, right?" I stated unsure if it will be fine with her. 

    "Yeah, sure we can. Anyway I am already done with my work and I thought it will be a good idea since I need to accompany Siwon. He actually asked me if I could come with him to send off his cousin to the airport. I'll text him." she took her phone from her bag.

    "All right. Then, I just have to finish my work and after this we can then go home." I told her and then I opened my laptop to complete the drafts.

    "Ok, so I'll wait for you so we can go out together and by the way make sure that you wear the new dress that we designed...I think it suits you and for sure Donghae will be drooling over you." Bom said while laughing.

    "Nice idea. Thanks Bom."

    After I finished my work we then went out together and she drove to Siwon's house while I drove to get to home and prepare for the dinner date. I wore the new white halter top dress with lavender and pink floral designs as suggested by Bom and when I checked m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter