I JUST CAN’ T HELP IT

THROUGH THE YEARS, IT'S STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

 

     Dara was awaken by the alarm of her clock. It’s already 6:30 in the morning and she needs to get up to prepare for opening her dress shop. She stood up and stretched her arms. After some few stretchings, she looked for her phone. When she saw it after lifting up the white pillow, a smile formed on her face.

    I need to greet him. With this he can think of me first thing in the morning. She thought. 

    To Fishy: Good morning Fishy! The weather is good today~ Don’t forget to do some stretching and eat breakfast before you go out to work  :-P Let’s do our best today! Fighting!!!    From beautiful Dara
    
    Message sent! Dara kissed the image she had on her phone. Of course, it is the picture of her Prince Fishy, Donghae. Yes, she's in love with him and she is glad to admit it. She just can’t help it. You might say that she's crazy. Well love does really make a person crazy right? But she really want to show how much she cares for him and she wanted him to see her more than a sister.

    She's been calling her prince as fishy because he does kinda look like a fish. It’s funny that she found herself falling in love with a fish. She really wondered why she loves Donghae, up until now she still hasn’t had the clue…well at least he’s the Prince of fish. She laughed to herself.

    Dara placed her phone in the bedside table and she walked to her bathroom to do her thing. She walked out fresh from the bathroom and walked near her wardrobe. As she opened the door to it, she walked straight to the mirror to check her face.

    She looked for the outfit that she wanted to wear for today. She took out a white and black tank top, blue slacks and a black blazer. She also chose to wear the shoes that she just bought yesterday. After she wore the outfit, she sat in the seat and faced the mirror. She put bb cream on her face, placed a light make-up and lip tint. She opened the upper right side drawer and took out one of her favorite shades.

    She stood up and took a final look in the mirror. After seeing a satisfied look in her face, she walked out of her wardrobe room and took her bag and phone and went down towards the dining room.

    “Good morning dad!” Dara greeted as she saw her father reading a newspaper, drinking a coffee. 

    Her father looked at her and gave her a smile. Dara walked near him to give him a kiss and a hug. 

    “How’s my baby? Why does my baby looking good today.” Asked her dad.

    “Are you finally going out with one of your suitors?” her dad .  

    “Dad…I’m fine and I’m always good looking. Why’d you ask if I’m going out with one of my suitors? You know that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter