Chapter 3

Cinderella's Sister

"See? This is what i'm talking about. She is like so pretty and perfect... and I'm not.... " Lucy slowly stood up and walked out of her room to her garden.

Yoseob came out with Lucy and said "She is not. You are my only one. I love you so much. Please don't say that.." Yoseob pouted

"Jagiyah~ Don't be madd~~" Yoseob looked a Lucy with puppy eyes and she had to smile.

The next day was Yoseob and Hannah's vocal lesson.

The vocal lessons were taken in Hannah's room, which is RIGHT NEXT TO Lucy's.

Lucy put her ears on the walls trying to listen what they were saying. 

She heard Yoseob saying " That's not how you sing. You are singing like a dying goat. " Lucy started laughing so hard, she had tears in her eyes.

And the next minute, she hears the door knocking.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH. GO DIE" Hannah screamed and walked away in anger.

Even after Hannah went away, Lucy kept her ears on the wall. 

*Wait... What am i hearing..?* She thought

She heard Hannah's voice "Cutie... Chill... Just once. Ayee? It's not every day that you get to kiss a girl this hot. Interested?" Hannah was seducing Yoseob.

That moment Lucy started getting scared. Millions of thoughts went through her mind and tears started rolling down her cheek.

She couldn't hear anything from next door so she busted in Hannah's room.

There they were, kissing. Hannah on top of Yoseob's lap and Yoseob had her by the waist.

"Yo-yoseob..." Hannah broke off from the kiss, trying to look like she's surprised.

"Lucy, i could explain. It's not what you think. Please. " Lucy ran out of the room and just ran.

Yoseob tried to follow her but he could not follow her speed.

"What have i done....." Yoseob said tears rolling down his cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

Am I seeing stuff or were they really kissing?

You've got to be kidding me.

I'm turning blind right...? Because Yoseob wouldn't do that.

He's MY Yoseob. 

No way....

I think you need some hot shower Lucy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lucy was waking down the street towards her house.

She was walking like a zombie and several people had ask her if she was okay and she said that she was fine.

She wasn't. THen she bumped into someone, she quickly said "i-i'm sorry..."

When she looked up, she could not believe her eyes.

Perfect eyes, perfect nose, perfect lips, perfect skin.. He was absolutely perfect.

He said "Sorry. ^^; Kind of confused. I just  moved into the neighborhood and i think i'm lost.." He smiled awkwardly.

"I could give you some directions" Lucy smiled and gave him directions.

"My name is Myungsoo. What about yours?" He asked gentlely.

"Im Lucy. And i happen to live right across the street! You should come over sometime. " Lucy smiled and walked away.

Then she thought. 

*It's so weird.. He was perfect but i didn't feel any sparks. How come i feel sparks with Yoseob... But not him?*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Goshhh~ I haven't been updating in FOREVERRR
Sorry ^^;

I was realllly busy with stuff! So many people need my help -.-

BUT i will be updating a chapter every 2 or 3 days!! I promise~ <3

I LOVE YOU GUYS :DD