Chapter 2

Cinderella's Sister

Yoseob didn't know what to say. He was just standing there, beside Lucy, saying nothing.

A drop of tear started rolling down her cheek. "L-Lucy. Are you okay? W-w-what's wrong....?" Yoseob asked carefully, wiping of her tear off of her face.

She didn't reply. She just walked away and she dropped on the ground. Yoseob ran to Lucy, picked her up, and escorted her to her room.

Lucy sat on her bed, and Yoseob sat beside her, holding her hand tightly.

"Baby, what's wrong? Did i do something wrong? Tell me please." Yoseob asked with a kind, caring voice. 

And Lucy replied in a very quiet voice. "Do you know what happened to my last boyfriend? The first day Hannah came over to visit, she asked him for horse-back riding lesson. He fell for her the first day and broke up with me. That's what happened. Do i have to lose YOU now? I don't want to. If you want me to let--"

Yoseob interrupted. "What are you talking about? Why would i fall for HER? I love you and only you... Please don't say such thing... Remember how we planned our future? 2 years later, we are going to meet our parents and ask them for permission for our marriage. We will have 2 beautiful children and that's the only future i think of. Don't worry baby. i love you" Yoseob gave that warm smile he always give to Lucy and she didn't feel worried anymore.

-KNOCK KNOCK- Someone strongly banged on Lucy's door. 

Both Yoseob and Lucy went to look, hand in hand.

It was Hannah. "Ew . Will you guys like stop holding hands? It makes me want to throw up . So nasty ." 

Lucy was about to scream at Hannah but Yoseob held her hand tightly and whispered "It won't make it better . I know you are better than that baby . Let her piss you off . You can show her that it won't matter ."

"Just get out of my room . I don't have any business to do with you so get out ." Lucy closed the door and walked away .

hannah opened the door again and said "I came here to see Yoseob . Gosh . I don't have any business with you either! Yoseob, when do i have my vocal lesson? Gosh ." Hannah screamed and turned to Yoseob.

'Later , later . We have some unfinished business here, so get out please ." Yoseob said it with an annoyed voice.

After finishing up the Hannah business, it got serious in the room and it wasn't good.

Yoseob started to panic and said "Babe... What's wrong? "