Chapter 1

Cinderella's Sister

"Madam!! Madam!! You must not run!!" maid scremed across the hall way as she chased Lucy.

"YOSEOB OPPA~" Lucy called out running towards him.

Lucy ran to Yoseob as she hugged him tightly. "How was your day my beautiful princess?" 

Yoseob whispered as he kissed her on the cheek softly.

"I can't believe you would come!!!!! I'm so excited!! As you promised, TAKE ME OUTSIDE JAGIYAH~!" Lucy hopped up & down as Yoseob stared at her cuteness.

"My princess looks so perfect today~!! Then.... Let's go to the amusement park!" Yoseob wrapped his arm around her and hugged her.

Yoseob and Lucy walked outside, hand in hand, to amusement park.

 

Lucy moved to Korea 5 years ago, since her mother remarried a new man.

She had to get a Korean name, Hye-Rim but she continued to use her English name.

She tried to be nice to Hannah, but the more Lucy was nice to her, the more Hannah bullied her. 

At first, Hannah had a huge crush on Yoseob. But Yoseob fell for Lucy because of her kindness.

Ever since then, Hannah has been trying to ruin everything Lucy does and somehow it works for her.

Lucy and Hannah hates each other but cannot help of being sisters.

 

Anyways, as Lucy and Yoseob walked hand in hand, many people were staring at them.

When Lucy and Yoseob fist dated, she just couldn't get use to it, but somehow, she did.

They rode many rides... Until a phone call to Yoseob.

~Yoseob's Phone Call~

Y: Hello?

Hannah: OPPA~ This is Hannah~

Y: Oh... hi.

H: Don't forget the vocal lesson today

Y: I thought it was tomorrow though.... And I can't go..... I'm at the amusement park with my girlfriend

H: Ugh. That stupid girlfriend. Who is she anyways???

Y: It's none of your busness. I'll be there tomorrow at 12PM. Bye i need to go

H: Oppa! Wait!

Y: Ughhhhhhhhhh. What do you want from me?

H: Can you tell me you love me for once?

Y: Hell no. I'm just your teacher, okay? Bye

-hangs up-

"Who is she.....?" Lucy asked carefully, avoiding his eyes/

Yoseob realized how Lucy felt and said "Oh it's no one. She just a student of mine... "

"Oh." Lucy walked away as Yoseob chased her. "I'm feeling tired Yoseob, I'm going to go home..."

Lucy walked home and the whole time, Yoseob walked behind her, wanting to talk to her. He was too scared to talk to her.

"Lucy-ah, don't leave. Arrasso, arrasso, I'm sorry. Oppa's sorry. Forgive me?" Yoseob made his puppy face and started doing aegyo.

Lucy hugged him and said "Awh. You know i can't stay mad at you, you adorable beast. >.<" 

And as Lucy and Yoseob walked in, Hannah came screaming "SUNSANGNIM(meaning a teacher)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and hugged Yoseob.

Then Hannah turned around and said "Ew. It's you." and faced away coldly. Yoseob pushed away Hannah and said "Hannah, i want you to meet my girlfriend, Lucy Hye-Rim Kim. Isn't se beautiful?" Yoseob smiled and held Lucy's hand

Hannah said "Omg. Oppa, you are dating this ? I won't allow that!!!!!! ugh, always getting in my way." Hannah walked away with her maids behind her.