Xs and Os

Tic-Tac-Toe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hmmm" I hummed as he continued to shower by shoulders with soft and gentle kisses. The pink, luscious and soft lips of his hovered over my milky white skin as he continued his morning gesture.

Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon is hugging me from behind as we lay on our warm soft bed in a cold, gloomy winter morning. The warm pure white mattress wrapped around us as we tried to cherish a rare relax morning together. I can feel his warm shirtless lean body enveloping me as continued hugging me.

He nuzzled his face in my hair. His gripped tightened around me as he whispered sweet nothings to me. I buried my face in the fluffy pillows to hide my red flushed face courtesy of his cheesiness so early in the morning.

"It's my day-off and yours too so let's stay in bed a little more." He whispered as he nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Ahh, why so freaking cheesy early in the morning?! My boyfriend is such a dork." I half-yelled as I pull the sheets over my blushing face.

He went in the sheets with me and continued hugging and kissing me from my neck to my shoulder to my back, basically everywhere he could reach.

That's usually how our morning goes when we're together.

 

~*~

 

I sipped on my glass of champagne as I talk to one of my friends. I am in Se7en-oppa's going-away party held at his chicken restaurant. He is going to fulfill his military duties, so he held a small party exclusively for the YG family.

As usual I was waiting for my dear boyfriend to arrive as I talk to some friends.

Out of the blue I felt a tight hug from behind as I was talking to Bom-unnie of 2ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter