Deceived: Teaser

The Mean Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Deceived

 

“I’m hurt. Long hair on your clothes, is it a coincident?Am I too obsessed?
Want to believe, so I can believe only you.”

Deceived, F-ve Dolls

 

 

My eyes rounded as I read the letter she left me. Did she hire a person to spy on me? I scoffed as I felt my hatred towards her grow. I will not let her dictate my life. I stood up from my bed and shed my clothes off one by one. I hope a good shower can help me clear my mind.

 

I stepped under the shower head and felt the warm water cascade through my body. The knots of my body relaxing as I lathered the shampoo on my head running my fingertips on my long brown hair. I quickly finished taking a bath to call him.

 

I changed into a pair of comfy tank top and shorts with a towel on my shoulders as I continued to dry my hair. I sat on my bed and took my phone from my bedside drawer and pressed my speed dial number one. I bit my lip as the line continued to beep. Why wasn’t he answering? I thought worriedly. I peeked at the clock that hang on the purple walls of my room. 9:45 PM it says. Is he asleep already? I continued to wait but the call directed to his voicemail already.

 

“Jongin-ah, do you want to go out on a date tomorrow? I want to go to a mall. Call me back when you hear this, ara?” I said through the phone and hanged up.

 

I finished drying my hair and lied down on my bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter