Promise Me

The Mean Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Promise Me

“Yes, you are my baby. You’re everything, my heaven. Promise me that you’ll only look at me, only love me.”

        EXO- Baby

 

 

Here we are watching the movie ‘Silver Linings’ together on a Friday night. It has always been a routine of us to have a movie night whenever Friday comes. I was seated on the couch with Jongin’s head on my lap while we watch the movie animatedly. I was unconsciously playing with his hair (which is a privilege) and was so absorbed in the movie when a white puff suddenly appeared in my line of sight.

 

“Say ‘ah’,” Jongin said to me as he held up a popcorn for me while grinning. I obediently opened my mouth and chewed the food whilst he grinned even wider and pinched my nose affectionately.

 

“Aish,” I frowned as I rubbed my nose that has already turned red.

 

“You know that I hate it when somebody does that to me right,” I questioned him.

 

“Ey, you know that I love it when you get irritated right,” he replied with a mischievous smile ghosting his lips. I merely pouted more at him to show my distaste and he just pulled my head down with his hand on my neck guiding my face towards him. He met me halfway and gave a chaste peck towards my nose.

 

“There. Are you happy now, Rudolf?” he teased and I felt my cheeks heat up. We’ve been together for almost four years now but I am still not used to all these skinship.

 

“Yeah,” I grumbled and pulled his hair forcefully in revenge. He groaned in pain and I smirked in victory.

 

“You meanie!” He said with a pout while massaging his scalp.

 

“Ew. You know that your aegyo doesn’t work on me right?” I asked with a brow raised.

 

“Consider yourself lucky, miss. You’re the only one who can see this side of me.” He said to me with a small smile and I nodded to him in understanding. It is true. Jongin doesn’t really show his aegyo to other people. Well, that’s because he doesn’t really have much cuteness in him though to me, he is the most adorable person in the face of the earth.

 

“So cheesy!” I feigned disgust and threw some popcorn at his face.

 

“I know you love it.” He teased wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“Arasseo, arasseo,” I answered not looking at him.

 

“Come here,” He said as he rose from my lap and captured my lips with his own.

 

“You know that I love you, right?” he murmured against my lips making me smile through the kiss.

 

“I love you too,” I said as I kissed him with more passion. He nibbled my lower lip and lightly on it indicating his demand for entrance which I gladly gave him. I felt his tongue enter my wet cavern and ran through the roof of my oral cavity, through my teeth and then finally intertwining with mine. He caught mine and gently on it earning a moan from me. I felt his hand start to creep under my shirt and lightly squeeze one of my which startled me making me break the kiss first.

 

“I-I’m sorry.” He said in between pants. I looked at him and saw that he was in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter