Chapter 2 (SEQUEL HAS BEGUN)

[DRABBLE]Remember.

JiYong's POV.


"Kwon JiYong." The instructor called out. Chae...what happened for you to forget me? "KWON JIYONG." The instructor's voice was raised. Was it what I said to you that day? I'm really sorry...What if..it was the kind in the dramas? The kind that one forgets a certain past willingly because they've been hurt too deeply. "KWON JIYONG!" The instructor yelled, knocking his head at the same time. "WATCH IT!" He cried, looking offensed at the instructor. "Detention during lunch." The instructor hissed, obviously annoyed at me. Geez, what have I done wrong to receive this treatment? I looked around the class. . ChaeRin's in this class too.

 



"Now explain." The instructor demanded as he slapped his thick book onto the teacher's desk. "Explain what? Why you knocked my head with this hell of a book in the middle of class?" I defended myself, not knowing why he did that. "Why I had to knock you? Because you weren't on earth. Now explain why." The instructor demanded leaning nearer towards me, his eyes penetrating mine. "Nothing sir, I've just encountered some problems with my childhood friend." I looked down at my sneakers, it was a part of the truth after all. I wasn't exactly lying. "I'll let you off for NOW. Don't let it happen again, your grades are tip-top, but I don't want it to drop, get me?" The instructor sighed. "Yes...sir..." JiYong mumbled as he shuffled out of the class.


"Hey." a hand grasping a sandwich popped out from the side, blocking JiYong's way out. "I heard you got into detention for spacing out, and SeungHyun-ssi said it was because of me." ChaeRin looked down at her high cut sneakers, her voice full of guilt. I smiled, "it was." "A-Are you going to take it or not! FYI, the canteen's packed right now." ChaeRin chided to cover up her flushed face. "Of course, its Chae-roo's love afterall." I leaned in a whispered the last part, taking the sandwich from her. "What love!" Her face was now crimson red. Seems like she's still the ChaeRin I know, can't handle a little teasing. "I know its homemade." I chuckled, reaching for her hand and holding on to it. 


"It...how did you know?" she asked, her eyes clouded with confusion. "Because," I answered, taking bites from the sandwich, "Chae-roo used to make these for me too." "I did?" ChaeRin arched one of her eyebrows. "We even did this!" I interwined our fingers and held up my hand for her to see. "Were we dating?" ChaeRin asked, they were now walking in the school garden. "Sadly...I lost you. The day I got my first girlfriend. The day I found out who I really loved." I sighed as I tightened my grip around ChaeRin's hands, "You were gone, and I wasn't able to stop you." We stopped in out tracks as I felt tears staining my cheeks as they flowed down. ChaeRin kept silent and held me in her arms. How much did I miss her holding on to me like this. I leaned down and let myself cry on her shoulder. "ChaeRin-ah..." I choked as I fought the words out of my throat. "Yes..?" she sounded so unsure. "I'll make you remember me." I promised, using my free hand to lift her chin up as I lifted my head from her shoulder. "I love you...too." I leaned in and kissed her softly, our lips pressed against each other for a few seconds. 


I reluctlantly cut the kiss. Facing a shocked ChaeRin who was frozen still, her eyes widened. "I hope what you're saying is true, Kwon JiYong." I heard her commanding tone as she snapped back from her trance, "because that was my first. And I heard from my mother. I always wanted it to be with that one person I loved since young." "I assure you," I grinned at her confession, "your wish had just been granted." I let go of her hands when the bell rang, we walked to separate classes. 



A/N: ANNYEONG YEOREOBEUN. I felt really bad about leaving things that way for the drabble, and since I had nothing to do on the way home, I decided to write the sequel. This won't be a one-shot...As I shall help JiYong retrieve ChaeRin's lost memories! THE ADVENTURE HAS BEGUN <3