so this is how it feels...

What's happening to me?

~

Next days were horrible, people in school was all excited and scared for the exams, teachers were too busy, and people was running from a place to the other. The library was filled with people, like usual during midterm period every student acted like he cared, like he was always studying. Sungmin was  less excited than others, he simply managed to pass every exam with less effort possible and hid in his room every afternoon and evening because he didn't want to see anyone, plus he couldn't have found anyone around anyway, he wasn't able to have during exams periods, people was too busy.

Luckily it was only a week, so that friday they were finally done, and as every weekend every one left the school, oh well , almost everyone; he was always there, he couldn't return home, hi parents didn't want him to be home, the only time he could return home was during long holidays, when his parents went out on vacation; he was able to return home only because they weren't there,  and only because the school couldn't keep him during summer, because if his father had to choose he would have closed him in that school forever, never seeing his disgusting face again.

He walked in the empty corridors, hearing only the sound of his footsteps, a part of him was relieved no one was around, because the sound of silence was nice, but the other part was feeling a bit sad because he knew he couldn't return home even if he wanted to.

He was walking casually when he reached without noticing the music room, a  sweet melody coming from inside of it, a nice warm voice singing. He immediately recognized that voice, it was Kyuhyun, he could have recognized him miles away, his voice was low and he wasn't singing clearly so it was more like a guttural sound, a y growl in his ears. The door was semi opened, he slipped in without the other noticing and got closer to him; the room was dark but a light was on the piano, making Kyuhyun look like an angel.

" You have a pretty voice " he said bending down a bit to get closer to the other's head, Kyuhyun stopped immediately to play trembling at the sound of his voice and with hands still on the keys he turned his head up to see where the voice was coming from; doing it he basically leaned on Sungmin's chest, their faces were so close he could almost feel the younger breath, and the smell of his skin. Kyuhyun tried to move but Sungmin wanted to keep looking at him, his face looked so nice seen closer; his eyelashes were long and curly, his lips so full and soft...his lips, he missed them quite a lot; he missed everything of that body actually, after a week he wasn't even able to be still bad at him. Sungmin put an hand under Kyuhyun's chin to block him from changing position and said " why didn't you tell me you can sing?" he totally could, his voice was so nice and y.

Kyuhyun gulped soundly, making his face look even more y, of course, if it was possible " I don't think is your business knowing if I sing or not " he reached out his hand to grab the one that was holding him firmly, but Sungmin didn't want to let him go, not at all; he leaned over a bit and kissed those lips, they were so soft and hot, he couldn't resist. At first it was a gentle kiss, but soon he started to the younger mouth, trying to touch his tongue, and when he was finally able to, he felt a shiver down his spine, it was simply too much. The upside down kiss was such an interesting thing, because he could kiss Kyuhyun's lower lip in all a different way, and his lower lip was so tasty, he bit it a few time before it gently.

Suddenly Kyuhyun opened his eyes and pushed the other strongly, of course he wasn't expecting it so he had to fight not to fall on the ground, just a push a bit stronger and he was sure he would have fallen down banging his on the floor. Kyuhyun then covered his mouth with his hand, he looked surprised.

" Are you crazy?" Sungmin said grabbing his shoulder forcefully and making him turn to look at his face, his eyes were full of flames, he hated when people acted nonsensical like that, ok not wanting to be kissed, but he could have stopped before, and surely in another way. The younger lowered his head covering it with an arm, it was instinctive and this made him look totally retarded " what are you doing? Even if I want to punch you I won't..." his grip on the shoulder got stronger just to make the other look at him.

" I...I thought it was a dream so I wanted it to stop..." Kyuhyun said still with his eyes closed; Sungmin was surprised by this reason, he couldn't even be mad anymore, he freed the younger shoulders and crouched in front of him his head in his hands looking at him with puppy eyes.

" Do you dream about this disgusting guy Kyu?" he asked pointing at himself, he was in disbelief, but he liked the fact that somehow he wasn't the only one obsessed with the other.

" Is not like I dream about you, is more like you are a persecution and you even haunt my dreams. Why do you keep appearing everywhere? I already told you to leave me alone" Kyuhyun answered, crushing all his hopes, Sungmin pouted looking down at the floor, feeling a bit dirty again.

" I know Kyu, so then...can't we just be normal friends?" he was feeling a little low, and words just came out without him realizing it " I mean, you don't want to be friends with benefits, can't we at least be friends? "

" We aren't friends Sungmin, we've never been. Is not like you can come here and ask me to be your friend, you have other friends no? I do, and we don't need a new one " ah, this was like being pierced by a sword, Kyuhyun could be really harsh sometimes, making him feel so small.

" Is not healthy to hate someone this much Kyu, hatred is gonna devour you if you keep on doing this. Ok no friends, then can you do me a huge favor?" Sungmin was still crouching in front of him, playing with his fingers ,  his arms stretched out under the piano seat, he was really hoping Kyuhyun could help him.

He asked Kyuhyun to accompany him at his parent's house, at first the younger wasn't really hoping to help him, but then he probably got curious because he asked him why he needed to go to his house.

" One of my t shirts was torn by a guy while I was having with him " his voice just a whisper " I use them to sleep, I need to go home and take another one " Sungmin was lying and he knew it. In fact, he woke up early that morning, but it didn't seem to be a good day from the start, he was casually walking towards the bathroom when he tripped on a shoe on the floor and almost fell on the bathroom door with his face. Once he tried to get up he heard a weird sound, the sound of ripping clothe, he froze and looked down, hoping that it was just a sound, and not the reality, but soon he discovered a huge hole under the neckline. One of precious t-shirt was torn, and it was his favourite pink one too, ! He rushed over the wardrobe to look for another one and he found out that all the others were dirty and that was the only one clean, but it was ripped and he couldn't wear it anymore. He felt like dying that morning, because he knew that the only way to get another one was going home...alone.

He couldn't tell the truth to Kyuhyun anyway, why? There was no real reason, again his stupid image had to cover his true self. I'm so stupid damn, why couldn't I simply tell him the truth.

Lying wasn't really a good idea because it made Kyuhyun mad  " Is this even a real reason? Hyung you can buy a new one... why are you always making fun of me?" he asked with an annoyed expression on his face.

" It is for me!" Sungmin said closing his eyes shut as to make his voice stronger " Those are the shirts my mum bought me before entering this school, they are in my favorite color and I have no one to mend them anymore, I can't wear it with that huge rip but I don't want a new one. I can't sleep in different shirts " he was basically whining, he would have stomped his feet on the ground too, but it wasn't a nice idea. It was true, he was so attached to those t shirts he couldn't just sleep in anything else; they stopped smelling like his mum for a while now , but every time he went to buy the soap for the washing machine he always chose the same, the one his mum used to have at home when she bought those t-shirts for him. This way his shirts smelled like home, even if that home was inexistent already. He just acted like a baby sometimes, like he was stuck in his childhood.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and sighed " Ok, let's go to your house then, but make this the last favor I'm conceding you ok?" Sungmin smiled and nodded, his eyes filled with sparkles, he couldn't believe his ears.

" Thank you Kyu, let's meet tomorrow in front of the gate at 4:00pm" that said he kissed briefly his lips and run away. Leaving a confused Kyuhyun in the middle of a dark room. Why is my heart beating so fast and still i'm able to have a stupid smile on my face? I'm supposed to be anxious...not happy.

 

~

The following day was so hard to handle, he kept thinking about the fact he had to go over his parents' house, and he wasn't even able to eat properly at lunch. He went early in the cafeteria because he didn't want to meet Kyuhyun, it didn't made sense actually, but he was scared to see him, because he could have changed his mind; actually he wasn't even sure if he wanted to go or not. He dressed up casually, not wanting to waste time on his clothes, he prepared a bag with the ripped shirt  and sat on his bed.

He waited, sat there, his mind went blank and his sight got blurred. He wasn't even sure why he was feeling so empty, seeing his father was the last thing he wanted, and his mum being like that... he looked at the clock, it was already 4:00pm I don't want to make him wait! He rushed out of his room and run out of the dormitory.

He was scared Kyuhyun wasn't there anymore, he didn't want to go but yet, he wanted to be with him if he had to, and he had to. He was running at first but the moment he saw Kyuhyun from behind he stopped and started to simply walk fast, to not look too wasted in front of him.

" Sorry Kyu, at the very end I felt like staying here...but then you were waiting for me here " his voice was low and he wasn't like always, Kyuhyun seemed to notice it, because he was looking at him in a weird way.

" What if I wasn't here?" the younger asked, his face wasn't angry or something, but still Sungmin didn't know how to reply to that, so he just shrugged before answering weakly.

" I think I would just have stayed here, feeling a bit sad nothing much..oh the taxi is here " he called a taxi, because his home was far from there, and he usually felt nauseous on buses, and that wasn't a good situation to feel sick.

The trip was silent, they didn't talk at all, Sungmin was feeling  uncomfortable, he changed position a lot of times, at first he was near the window, but the light in his eyes was bothering him, plus it made him look like he was crying; a moment after he was closer to Kyuhyun, but the smell of that guy just made him want to return immediately to school and maybe shove him in some empty closer to... a moment after he had his arms on his legs, then behind his head, or he was using his hand to rest his head on it. Every position  wasn't good, because he didn't want to be there, in that car.

The  moment the car stopped he felt a scream growing inside him, actually he wanted to scream out loud but he wasn't even able to, so he paid the taxi driver and they went out of the car. They stopped in front of the small gate, his hands were shaking and he thanked god the gate was opened so he didn't have to use the key, because he wasn't sure to be able to do it. They crossed the small front garden and finally got in front of the door.

Sungmin grabbed his keys, his hands were shaking again, once he opened the door he tried to be as silent as possible, to see if someone was home, but there was a little bell on the top of the frame that made a delicate yet perfectly audible sound " " he muttered. He didn't want to be heard, he wanted to go straight to his room, and then run away. He wished his parents weren't at home, but everything was useless.

" Who's there?" a voice from another room, his mum's voice  " Minnie is that you?" the woman appeared on the door of the hall, she was wearing a large dress, it wasn't her size, not anymore, she had lost so much weight because of the alcohol and now she looked like a dark and shabby reflection of her. He hair were tied but a little messy and she had dark circles; the smell wasn't better for sure, they could smell alcohol from afar. She got closer to them and hugged her son " Minnie, mum missed you, why are you here? Who is this guy?" she cracked a smile, but she didn't seem to be actually lucid, Kyuhyun smiled at her and nodded to greet, Sungmin was just dying inside. He wasn't even strong enough to be ashamed of her, not in front of Kyuhyun, he pitied her instead, he knew it was all his fault for making her like that. He wanted to say something to his mum but he had no time because the strong voice of his dad invaded the room, making him shiver.

" It must be his boyfriend " the man was standing at the opposite part of the room, near the stairs, the moment he spoke the woman stopped hugging Sungmin and looked down. His dad's face was disgusted and so fierce it was impossible to look at him " You know I don't like to see you here when we are home, now you even bring people? Is this your house?" the man kept talking, while Sungmin wasn't able to move a single muscle, he wanted to run away but even that seemed impossible.  His father' voice was like a knife, sunk in his chest. He tried to find all his strength to answer  but Kyuhyun blocked him before he could say something stupid.

" Mister, I'm Cho Kyuhyun, I'm Sungmin dongsaeng, not his boyfriend, we came here because he is tutoring me and we need a book form his room" he said that almost all in a breath " I'm sorry it caused inconvenience for you" he just bowed down ninety degrees not being able to look at the man face. There was silence before a door was shut closed and the man disappeared in his study again. 

Sungmin grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and run up the stairs without looking back to his mum. Once he arrived in front of his room he tried to open it but his hands were trembling, plus he couldn't even see the door anymore, everything was same color, everything was grey. He was lucky to have Kyuhyun there, because he took the key from him and opened the door himself.

Once the door was opened he rushed in the room and stood there his fist clenched his head down. His shoulders started to tremble, he started to cry, his eyes shut, his mouth contorted in a painful way, he was biting his lower lip so that no sound could come out from there. He was so used to cry that way, biting back his words and sobs, no one could console him, nowhere, he just needed to be silent so that no one could hear him and laugh at him for being that pitiful.

The next thing was something he never imagine it could have happened, not at him for sure. Kyuhyun cupped his face with big and warm hands, lifted up it a bit and kissed his lips softly. He didn't realize what was happening at first, he just felt warm, his heart could even stop like that, no, the time could have stop like that it was just too much for him to bear, too much for his body to handle. He was tired to be alone and tired to feel lonely, he just wanted to stop it there in those warm hands, with those friendly lips on his.

A kind familiar voice brought him back to reality "stop it hyung"  Kyuhyun whispered making the other open his eyes  wide. He was Kyuhyun, not any other stranger, but him, his lips his warm voice. A shiver down his spine the moment the other  smiled softly at him and freed his face "let's grab your t-shirt quickly and go back " .

Back to his senses Sungmin nodded and took out of the little bag he had in his hand a pink t-shirt. He put it on the desk all neatly folded even with the rip near the neck line, and he went to look for another one in his wardrobe.

Kyuhyun was walking in the room behind him and suddenly asked  " were you having with an animal or what?"  he didn't want to reply to that, he perfectly knew it wasn't true, what ? I'm not even able to have because of you.

" Kyu please look for a random book on the shelf, something you want" he said instead once he found one of his t-shirts, making an happy face. Kyuhyun  grinned in a childish way, so cute, and went over the book shelf, he reached his hand to grab some books and look at them before putting them in their place again. He looked totally fine, and in his habitat in front of a bookshelf, and Sungmin couldn't help but sigh admitting at himself that yes, he liked that guy, he was just so nice looking and he wasn't even bothered to hide it anymore, not at himself at least.

" Hyung what should I pick?" he asked, Sungmin just walked behind him, and rested his chin on that bony shoulder, feeling like that was its place; plus from there he could just see the books and smell Kyuhyun, he had to be a bit on tiptoe but it was totally worth it, especially  for the warmth of the body in front of him.

" Uhm, there is something you think I could teach you?" he said, his voice resounding on the younger shoulder.

" I don't know...music?" ah yeah, he reached out an hand, adhering perfectly to the taller's back, and took a big book form the shelf. It was music, a nice book for learning piano, it was actually an old book but he thought that was the best for teaching something useful. Kyuhyun's eyes widened " do you have this book? I've always wanted it"  pff so cute, being all excited over a book, ah if you weren't you, I would just jump on you here and now.

" Do you want it? My parent bought it to me when I was little, you know before they decided they didn't have a son anymore. You can have it" that said he went over the desk to look at his t-shirt again. Kyuhyun hugged the book near his chest, and smiled brightly, making his heart skip a beat.

" Really hyung?" the other nodded.

Just a few minutes and they were down again, they decided to enter the kitchen to greet Sungmin' mum. She was drinking wine and the moment she saw them she rush over the other part of the room " did you find the book?"

" Yes mum we found it...it's only afternoon why are you drinking wine?" he asked, sadness in his voice. His mum just looked at her feet.

" Kyuhyun, I'm really happy Sungmin has a friend...but do you know he likes guys?" they were shocked by this question, why was she embarrassing him more? Wasn't enough the scene his father made before? Wasn't enough the fact she was dressed like a little girl that stole her mum's dress? Wasn't enough she was drinking wine in the afternoon? He sighed soundly.

" Yes  I know, I like guys too " Kyuhyun replied with kind voice, he wasn't there to make him feel bad; he thanked him in his head wanting to hug him tight and never let him go. In that moment  his dad was entering the kitchen with a glass in his hands, so he heard it all. .

" Are you a like him?" such a bad way to ask things he had, that stupid man, he wasn't respectful at all, he didn't understand how a father could hate a son that much, even if he was a bad son...

" No Mr. Lee, I meant I like people in general, plus I don't see anything bad in it " Kyuhyun voice wasn't shaky at all, he was so strong while his father was just being rude.

 " So you don't go around to with people like him? Good for you...now if you excuse me I have important things to do. Just go back to your school, I don't want to see you here when I'm out of my study again " he just walked away, caressing his wife hand before exiting the room. He felt so bad, so embarrassed, so hurt, he didn't even spare him another look before going out. But he saw it, his father caressed his mum hand, he always did that to make her feel better. When they were young, he and his brother were sometimes too troublesome and their mum wasn't always able to calm them, in situations like those his father always came out of his room, yelled at them to make them behave and before going out he always touched his wife' hand. It was a way to tell her she didn't do something wrong, they were the ones in the wrong, she was just too kind with them. That little act always gave his mum strength, she smiled every time at him, love in their eyes, making him and Sungjin  run away, grossed out by so much love and disgusting "female things". Sungjin... he missed him, they didn't talk from the moment he decided to run away from him, he wasn't able to explain what happened, so they just became distant every day more, till his brother decided to go study in a far away school, avoiding him just like his parents.

He finally decided to move, he turned around his face all  red, his eyes filled with anger, they put their shoes back and went out in the fresh air as fast as they could. They called the taxi immediately, not talking at all, and once it arrived they jumped in.

They kept being silent even inside the taxi, but Sungmin started to cry, he was so angry, and so sad, that house wasn't his own anymore, not a place to feel safe in, just a place filled of good memories washed away by hatred. He felt so lonely and he couldn't even breath anymore; but he wasn't alone Kyuhyun was there, and he wasn't just a presence, he was really there, for him. He got closer to the older and patted his shoulder just to say him to rest his head there, Sungmin was just waiting for some comfort and he immediately did as the other proposed. His heart filled with so many new emotions.

~

The moment they reached the school gate, Sungmin paid the taxi driver and tried to walk straight, his face down, he still wasn't able to stop the sobs, so Kyuhyun took him to his room, and helped him to open his door.

Once they were safe and alone, Sungmin started to sob again, but the weight on his chest was less heavy than before, he was able to breathe again " I...I didn't want  you to see all of that...thank you for blocking me before...and thank you for kissing me, it gave me some strength reminding me I wasn't there alone " he whispered, probably the other wasn't even able to hear him.

" I believe you now... I'm sorry for what I said before hyung " Sungmin looked at him his eyes wide open, he wasn't believing his ears, Kyuhyun was so kind and he wasn't acting all cocky like always, making him feel so bad.

" Kyu, why are you this good with me? After what I did to you..." he smiled and after caressing one of his hands with the tips o his fingers, he got up on his toes and kissed him on the cheek.

" Don't misunderstand Sungmin, I still think we can't be what you want " He said backing out, Sungmin pouted.

" Why?" why was he always so warm and then so cold again? He wanted to have him closer, he needed him, now more than ever.

" Because we are not compatible, and you want something I can't give you...I don't want to have with you..." Kyuhyun's voice was calm, but he looked embarrassed and guilty. Sungmin felt his heart starting to beat faster, he wanted to go down on his knees and beg, beg him to be his friend, to stay by his side.

" Can't we just be friends Kyu? You are probably one of the best persons I know, you are smart and rational and I can learn a lot form you... I'll try to handle my desire, if I have you as a friend I won't need , I'm sure... I promise you I won't touch you anymore and..." his words were stopped by Kyuhyun actions afterwards.

He pushed him on the door, and kissed him. It was a passionate kiss, Kyuhyun's tongue slipped inside in a second, and he didn't stop him at all, they both wined the moment their bodies reacted to that touch. It was hot, too hot to keep their hands off each other, they just walked to the bed and Kyuhyun ended on his back on the soft mattress. They kissed so much it wasn't even important to breath anymore. Soon their hands traveled to take off their shirts, they had to move fast and felt like dying when they had to part their lips to make the t-shirt pass in front of their faces.

Kyuhyun touched his skin, leaving burning paths everywhere he touched , Sungmin was feeling so good for the first time in his life, under those big hands he felt so secure and protected. He looked at the body under his, that guy looked so good, he was so pretty with all his face red, his lips were swollen from so much kissing and he had to kiss him again. I love him, I love you so much Kyuhyun...he opened his eyes wide, the moment he realize what he had thought and stopped the other just in time before he could open his pants.

Their lips parted and Sungmin sat down, his hands on Kyuhyun chest " Stop it!" he said once he was able to catch his breath again. They couldn't do it, not like that, not now that he knew what he felt. He didn't want to do something that important with Kyuhyun, he wanted it to be special, he wanted him to want it. He knew it was nearly impossible for Kyuhyun to love him, but instead of screwing up everything  he needed at least to be with him, for the longest period possible.

" Pff, as expected, I knew it " Kyuhyun said suddenly, Sungmin looked at him for a moment, not being able to understand what he was saying.

" What do you mean? What do you know?" he asked, his face all red.

" Nothing hyung, nevermind" he said before looking on the side to avoid the older' face.

Sungmin  finally understood what he meant " Oh my, Kyu, is not what you think!"

" No? Really? Because it seems exactly like this to me, now that I am the one that let you do things, you lost interest..." he was getting a bit angry and he didn't look at him at all, Sungmin wined and fell down on his chest, resting his hot cheek on one of his pectorals. It felt so nice.

" Kyu, really is not like that! I'm...I'm just afraid that if we do this now, I won't be able to be your friend, because you'll avoid me again..." he couldn't tell him the real reason, not all of it " I want to be your friend, or at least let me have you as a friend...there are things I need to take off my chest, I need someone to tell my stories, and I need someone to comfort me when I have to deal with my parents" his voice was blowing gently on the other chest, and their bodies shivered together. He felt like crying again, staying there with Kyuhyun, hearing his heartbeat so clearly, hearing it wasn't as fast as his, he couldn't help but cry; luckily Kyuhyun didn't notice it.

" But you have a friend, why can't you do those things with Eunhyuk? You told me you can't tell him about this...why is that?" ah that was such an hard question.

" Because I couldn't tell him I was and that my dad thought that my mum's depression was because I am gay, and that I was sent to this school to be far from my old friends and stuff... when I came here he thought I did it for him, to be with him more " he sighed " I had no strength to tell him the truth, he was so happy to see me Kyu..." he sniffed and rubbed his eyes with his hand, not being able to say anything more.

" You want someone when you feel sad, or you can handle someone that needs you too sometimes?" Sungmin rose his head from that warm spot, and looked at him with surprised eyes, what did he meant?

" You won't need me Kyu, I'm sure of it...you are way more stronger, you don't really have big problems here in school and you have two nice friends with you " he knew he wasn't needed, and that was even more scary because it was an obstacle to their friendship.

" That doesn't make sense...are you trying to find excuses? Being friends means to give and to take" Sungmin couldn't help it, he started to giggle, yeah to give and to take, like they did before...but Kyuhyun didn't found that funny " stop smirking I wasn't talking about that " his face became all red " fine! We won't be friends then! " Sungmin stopped giggling the moment he heard that sentence, that wasn't right.

" No Kyu, please... I'll behave, I promise!" he pouted, trying to act as cute as possible, but Kyuhyun closed his eyes looking annoyed, and he pouted even more.

" I don't come alone Sungmin, I am in a set!" the younger said calmly after a while.

" A set? Are you talking about Yesung hyung and Ryeowook?" Kyuhyun nodded " but Ryeowook strongly dislikes me! And Yesung will never like me neither...can't I just have you alone? " he wanted to cry and beg and whine and stomp his feet on the floor, acting like the child he was, but instead he just pouted. Kyuhyun reached out an hand and touched those pouty lips. He smiled and Sungmin's heart fluttered.

" If you can't get along with my friends, you can't be my friend, it's mathematic, I won't leave them to spend time only with you, and if we are friends I can't just abandon you either" what was that? A hint of hope? Wow,  he felt so great he wanted to smile wide, but it was so embarrassing showing Kyuhyun his happiness.

" But we are spending time alone now!" his face was back on Kyuhyun chest, while his fingers were drawing circles on his left arm. He didn't understand why he had to have other friends too, Kyuhyun was enough for him, oh surely enough. He was going to have Hyukjae back too one day, and two of the most important persons in his life were going to be with him. Kyuhyun could have just spent his free time with him, when he wasn't doing it with his other friends.

" We are only because they were busy, and you found me alone, and I had nothing to do " Kyuhyun you are so mean. Was if even necessary to say it out loud? He knew that he had nothing better to do, and that he didn't do it for him, yet it was bad to hear it.

" I can be your friend when you are bored and you have no one else to hang out with, I wouldn't mind if you use me like that " he was serious saying that, he could just be a second best choice, he didn't care, as long as he could spend time with him.

" I don't want to use you! Look, I told you I didn't want to be friends with benefits, because it was like using each other for pleasure...but being friends like this is stupid... Hyung if you need a friend, get a friend"

" I need a friend...but I want you as a friend, I want Ryeowook too and Yesung too if that's what I have to do..." his words were starting to be less clear, his voice was soft like a caress, he was feeling sleepy and tired, he didn't want to move an inch form that body. He felt Kyuhyun stretching out  his arm trying to grab some blanket on the side of the bed and when he finally got it he pulled it up over them; it was cozy and warm, he felt so protected and it didn't took much for them to fall asleep like that. They slept like that for hours, silent relaxing hours, while the day was just fading away  together with their pain.

I love you so much Kyu, please don't leave me alone.

THE END.