The feelings~

Love Destination

 

For a while, Baekhyun was trying to comfort Suho, saying some encouraging words, telling how strong he is and that he can have tough days as well so it's okay to let someone take care of him, to care about him just like how he does for others.
 
"Do you wanna talk about it?" Baekhyun asked, looking at Suho. 
 
There was a moment of silence. 
 
"Chanyeol did this!" He said, touching the red spot on his neck not noticing  Baekhyun's wide-opened eyes.
 
"What?- Why did he do that?" Baekhyun asked, confused.
 
"He- confessed his feelings towards me." Suho looked at Baekhyun who was taken aback by the sudden words. "I- I had no idea that he has feelings for you!" Baekhyun said, trying not to sound -hurt and all. 
 
"It doesn't matter since I just rejected him! I have no such a feeling." Baekhyun looked away. He felt hurt and disappointed. This would make him feel pathetic because he is somehow in the same situation as Chanyeol, more or less . . . 
 
"I don't know what to say." Baekhyun said, standing up.
 
"I can deal with it." Suho stood up as well, patting Baekhyun's shoulder then going straight to bathroom. He needed a warm shower. Today was not a good day for him after all.
 
Right then, Baekhyun laid on his bed, looking at the ceiling.  "Why is this so messed up?" He sighed. Day by day he regretted for deciding to come to this university. It wasn't easy to live with a person he first had crush on but then this became a strong feeling. It's wasn't easy to live with him without having those feeling getting into him. He cursed under his breath. 
 
 
 
It was almost evening, Kris came back to the dorm, looking around, Chanyeol was playing some game on his Laptop. He sighed.
 
He sat next to Chanyeol's bed. Chanyeol noticed his figure so paused the game and put down his headphone. "How was the practice?"
 
"Just like usual. Nothing. What happened earlier?" Kris asked, simply.
 
"It's not something you would want to know. Take it easy." Kris rolled his eyes, looking away.
 
"I thought we were friends?" 
 
"Well . . . We are?" Chanyeol looked at Kris.
 
"That's why you always talk to TAO instead? I get it!" He teased.
 
"Are you being sarcastic?"
 
"More like being ignored! And I don't know what I did. Since this semester we barely talk to each other! Have you even noticed this?" Kris stood up, disappointed, he walked away. 
 
Chanyeol had nothing to say in return, he just looked around for a while before he put back his headphone and continuing his whatever game he was playing. He hated the fact that he used to love Kris before he his eyes were on Suho and his heart was already taken. He has been feeling awkward with Kris lately and he couldn't even talk about it because he was busy day-dreaming about another man! 
 
 
 
Lay and Chen stayed in cafeteria, they were joking and laughing with Chen gossiping about some people.
 
"You know what? I'm so happy for Lulu and Min Hyung!" Chen said looking through his iPad checking some news.
 
"Yeah. Me as well." Lay looked at his hands. 
 
"I swear this team is filled with bunch of girls! I bet KAI and Sehun are playing the same game as Luhan and Xiumin used to play! It's about time that these two get caught being together! He laughed.
 
"Detective Lay and his secretary Chen need to find this out!"
 
"Excuse me? What makes you think like that? It's actually other wise!"
 
"Tsk! Don't judge a book by it's cover! I may seem like a quiet person but I know many secrets about our team-mates!" Lay smirked.
 
Chen was curious to know! "Like what?"
 
"Errr ..... You said you are a detective just now so you should know better!" 
 
"Alright! Let's just help each other finding other couples! I bet there are more to find out within our team! Haha!" Lay nodded, laughing along with Chen.
 
D.O was walking across the tables when he noticed the two of them. 
 
"Hey guys! Can I sit here?" He asked, having this shy smile on his face.
 
"Duh! Just sit!" Chen said. Lay smiled at D.O, nodding.
 
"What were you talking about?" D.O opened his juice, drinking.
 
"Hmm.... The couples within our team!" D.O looked shocked, his eyes became even bigger!
 
"What. The. Hell? What is going on?" He asked, amazed.
 
"You seem so naive Kyungsoo-ah!" Chen rolled his eyes.
 
"Have you not noticed anything ? Lay asked.
 
"What am I supposed to notice? I'm not curious about people's lives!"
 
"I see ... Well, Xiumin and Luhan are dating right now!" Lay spoke up, Chen clapped his hands.
 
"Are you serious?" D.O eyes became even wider.
 
"Of course! You think we are lying? They even confirmed it." Lay continued.
 
"And I bet KAI and Sehun are dating as well!" Chen added.
 
"What is this? A camp for couples?" D.O said, amused. 
 
"I know right?" Lay nodded.
 
"I'm afraid if coach Choi finds out! He wouldn't be happy! Just how many times he denied such relationships through press!" D.O was playing with the bottle of his already empty juice.
 
"Well, silly, don't you know? Coach Choi is gay himself!" Chen said, laughing.
 
"What the- " D.O got shocked upon hearing this news. "How do you know?" Lay asked.
 
"It's true! He is dating Donghae!" Chen said confidently.
 
"I guess you read too much fanfics Chen!" Lay said.
 
"Nah, I saw them the other day, he was all close with him and- !"
 
"My heard hurts already!" D.O said, feeling awkward.
 
"Well Kyungsoo-ah! Tell me .... Are you dating now?" Chen looked at D.O, smiling.
 
"No? I'm single!" D.O looked down, embarrassed.
 
"C'mon! Don't be shy!" Chen insists.
 
"I'm single! I'm busy with practices and studies!"
 
"Are you even interested in dating?" Lay asked.
 
"Well, I prefer cooking than dating!" 
 
"Wow, you are such an interesting guy! Should hang around you more, I love food a lot, shall we date?!" D.O smiled. Seeing how Chen put his arm around D.O, Lay rolled his eyes. "Now now, Stop fooling around!" They all laughed.
 
 
 
Later that night . . .
 
"Hi TAO, what are you doing?" Chanyeol was speaking on the phone. He felt the need to talk to someone.
 
"I just came back from gym, YO!" TAO said, not amused. "And if you ever leave in the middle of our conversation again- "
 
"I know! Ok, sorry! I just felt hurt because you know- being rejected and all!"
 
"I understand you! I ing do! Ok? Do you wanna come to my room?" TAO said, having a mischievous smirk on his lips. "In case you wanna talk and all!"
 
"What is there to talk about? He doesn't love me that way!" Chanyeol rubbed his forehead. Without his notice Kris was listening to the whole conversation by pretending he is listening to some music on his iPod!
 
"But . . . Have you ever thought if he is even gay? Or maybe he is Bi?" TAO asked, curious.
 
"Idiot! I know his background more than you would ever know! I just need to see if he is- yet!"
 
"Huh! You are seriously something! You are not even sure yet you confessed. Imagine how awkward it would be when we start having practices this week! Hollyyy shiiit! I should wear my special hoodie for the storm ahead!" 
 
"Errr, I know him well enough. He wouldn't even mention it. I mean he is so understanding . . . ahh, I wanna hug him now and- !"
 
"Stop fan-boying dude, I feel disguested!"
 
"Yet you suggest me ual favors which are not disgusting at all!"
 
"Uh dude, it's not like I have ever touched you anyway . . . "
 
"Dream on! I will be there in 10minutes!" He hung up, getting ready to head towards TAO's room.
 
He was approaching the door when Kris came over, standing still.
 
"Well, I wanna go out, would you- "
 
"You won't go anywhere before you explain things!"
 
"Explaining what? I don't understand- "
 
"Ignoring me and- what is going on between you and Junmyun lately?" Kris crossed his arms.
 
Chanyeol felt awkward. He looked away, not looking at Kris's eyes.
 
"Look at me!" Kris said it almost loudly.
 
"Would you please stop this? I don't wanna talk about now!" Chanyeol said, annoyed.
 
"I can't sleep nor eat properly lately, can you understand?"
 
"Why? Why do you even care this much about an like me?"
 
"WTF! Were you smoking? We used to be so close! Or- maybe I was wrong all this time?!"
 
Chanyeol swallowed upon hearing the words that Kris was throwing at his face! He was feeling all chill inside.
 
"I- don't deny that we used to be close friends. It's certainly not your fault. I'm the one who is at fault. Don't feel that way anymore."
 
He was about to pass Kris but Kris stopped him by holding his wrist firmly. Chanyeol looked at him, shocked. "What the- "
 
"What do you think you are doing? Ignoring me for Suho?" Chanyeol was taken aback.
 
"How- how do you even know this? Are you- stalking me around? I don't get it!"
 
"Aint it obvious that- "Kris looked at Chanyeol's eyes, he slowly came closer to the point that their nose could touch each other. Chanyeol couldn't move anymore since there was the wall behind his back.
 
The moment Kris's lips touched his own lips, he felt his knees were about to give up. Kris held him. Afraid if he did it on the wrong time, he slowly let go of Chanyeol but stood still.
 
As if all of his feelings for Kris were coming back. He finally wrapped his arms around Kris's neck earning a surprised look from him. He was kissing Kris. This was happening. At first Kris didn't react but then he started to kiss back, hugging him around wraist. It didn't take long before Kris noticed Chanyeol's tears on his own cheeks. He hugged him tightly, knowing that Chanyeol is pretty much in an emotioal mess at this time.
 
 
 
 
[A/N] Hi!>< It took me a while to update this chapter so I apologize! And I know that there aren't much of SuBaek moments //YET//. Also I know this fanfic is spinning all around random conversations and less explainations are there! ;A; But for the record, I was almost done finishing this chapter days ago but since I don't feel well lately so I'm sorry about updating late. ><
OMG .... KrisYeol!!! *-* Pretty much there are many couples in EXO that I ship! BRomance is my guilty pleasure! LOL 
 
I don't know when I'd update again but I won't disappear so stay with me still^^ Comments and opinions are always welcome :)