Let me protect you~

Love Destination

 

Walking around the university instead of going to dorm, he wondered if there would be a way to get rid of Jessica. He felt the need to protect Baekhyun for. 
 
His phone was blowing up, looking at his phone, there were several missed calls and messages.
 
Fr. Kris
Chanyeol is alright, you don't need to worry about him~ :)
 
Fr. Trainer Park
Have not seen you practicing at gym, move your body man!~
 
Fr. Chen
Can you tell Coach Choi that I don't feel good to practice today evening? Thanks in advance!<3
 
Fr. *Kyu-Hyung*
How is your buddy? Call me when you are free!^^
 
 
He sighed. Sitting on a bench, looking around. At times, he was tired of people. Being the Captain of F.C EXO means he would have many responsibilities and he knew them well enough. Thinking about giving this title to Kris has been one of his concerns.
 
In his life, "football" was the only thing he would enjoy it. His time to shine came when he was still a student in high-school, catching the eyes of some well-known coaches.
 
Now, at the age of 22, he has gained so many experiences. Getting involved in some injuries and the worst one was his knee injury two years ago.
He would always decide not to complain. Maybe his team-mates were his only friends but in the end he was the one who helps people and never let anyone to do so for him. Because "Suho" was his nickname since forever, he thought being strong is enough to over-come any problem. 
 
No one knew what he is suffering from. No one knew any secret about him and he himself was afraid if things get revealed. This fear has always been by his side. Fear of being judged, fear of rejection.
 
He went straight to gym, going to locker room. Just when he was about to put his backpack inside of a locker, Chanyeol showed up.
 
"Ehh hi!" Chanyeol said, kind of awkward.
 
Suho looked around, meeting those eyes he shortly looked away, saying a simple "Hi!"
 
"About .... last night -" Chanyeol tried to speak but words were lost.
 
"I know you were drunk, I don't mind anything that you have said so don't worry!"
 
"No! I mean- " He sat on a chair, afraid. Suho sat near him wearing his sport shoes then looking at Chanyeol.
 
"I told you it's okay . . . Don't think about it."
 
"But I was honest!" This earned him a look from Suho.
 
"Honest about what?"
 
"I- I have been feeling that way for a long time, you know!" Suho was quiet. Nothing to say, he looked at the ground.
 
"I know you never had a girlfriend . . . " He continued. "I wonder if you- "
 
"I'm what?" Suho asked, his tone getting serious all of sudden.
 
"Do you- probably have . . . any feelings for men?" Chanyeol asked, encouraged enough to put his hand on Suho's right tight, rubbing it until he was reaching to somewhere but Suho stopped him by holding his hand. He closed his eyes. Anger and fear was filling him up. "Please, stop!" He mumbled.
 
"Why?" Chanyeol said, getting closer. "I can do better than that Jessica!" Suho swallowed. He was getting impatient.
 
"At least give me a chance!" Chanyeol slowly kissed his neck. When he saw no reaction, he did it again but this time deeper and longer trying to that spot. "I'm in love with you, Suho! No one makes me feel that way!" Chanyeol said, looking at the spot on Suho's neck. Suho was getting dizzy, he wanted him tto stop but it was like his own body failed to move.
 
"I can't! Loving you that way is wrong!" He said, finally giving space between himself and Chanyeol.
 
"Is that- because of Baekhyun?"
 
"Oh why again? I don't feel that way towards Baekhyun!" YET.
 
"Then what is it?" He got closer again. Feeling all hot and Suho wasn't helping at all.
 
"Please, let's stop this!" He stood up only to be forced to sit on Chanyeol's lap! He wrapped his hands around Suho's wraist, back-hugging him. How he wish to hold him like this forever. "Just stay a little! I won't hurt you!"
 
They stayed that way until there was a sound of footsteps from outside. Suho unlocked himself from Chanyeol's hug, standing up. He put his sport shoes inside of his backpack, feeling fatigued and tired, remembering that he didn't sleep last night at all. Chanyeol was just looking at him, he leaned on the wall behind his back. Suho then left without any word. 
 
Kris and TAO were walking through the hall when they saw Suho walking. He passed them by as if they were invisible.
 
"Wait! Was that Suho?" TAO asked, amazed.
 
"Seemed so! I think he didn't notice us!" Kris looked at Suho's figure.
 
"What? We are giant guys, how could he? Tsk!" 
 
Both of them reached to locker room, meeting with a lifeless Chanyeol!
 
"What's going on? First Suho, now you? Everyone seems not in mood today!" TAO said only to be stopped by Kris!
 
"Chanyeol? Are you okay?" Kris asked, concerned.
 
"I'm fine!" He stood up. "TAO, I need to talk to you now! Let's go!"
 
"What? But I wanna practice- Hey! Damn- !" He was dragged out by Chanyeol. Kris just shaked his head.
 
 
 
"What's wrong with you?" TAO asked. They were in the restroom of the gym.
 
"I talked to Suho!" He looked into mirror then looking down.
 
"So?" TAO smirked, excited about hearing the whole story.
 
"So? Nothing! He doesn't love me that way!"
 
"Really? End of the world for Park Chanyeol!"
 
"Shut it! I was damn close to- "
 
"Did you kiss him finally or what?"
 
"I- just kissed his neck!"
 
"! You seem so desperate!" TAO laughed.
 
" I've never been this close to him."
 
"What does he smell of? I bet rainbow and flowers? Hahaha- "
 
"Is this even funny?" He looked at TAO, pissed.
 
"Ok, ok! But honestly, if I were him I would be already!
 
"Yeah! For guys like you, this is like the starter!
 
"Shut up! You are just as honry as me . . . How about we get along?" TAO winked.
 
"Eww! Don't you dare even dream about it!" He said, disgusted.
 
"Why? I told you I can satisfy you even better than Suho would ever do!"
 
"You ain't Suho! And I just want him!"
 
"Acting all , ehh?" TAO smirked.
 
"That's because I AM!?"
 
"Liar!" Chanyeol rolled his eyes, annoyed.
 
"By the way, surprise! That brat Kai and little Sehunnie are together finally. All thanks to me!" TAO said proudly.
 
"Congratulations? Now do me a favor and get outta my face!" TAO was left there, dumbfounded.
 
 
 
Xiumin, Lay, Chen and Luhan were on the cafeteria, chatting~
 
"Last night, you were the best!" Xiumin said.
 
"Who? Me or Luhan?"  Lay asked, confused.
 
"Who talked about you, I meant Luhan!" He smiled at Luhan.
 
"Ehh, what about me?" Chen pouted. "I wanted to impress you guys!"
 
"That's why you are numb, idiot!" Lay teased.
 
"Tsk! I noticed Xiumin was eating Luhan by his eyes!" Chen's troll mode was activated.
 
"Really? And he always denys it!" Lay added.
 
"I denied what?" Xiumin asked. "I just wanted some privacy for Luhan's sake." 
 
"Wait! What? You two are together? Since .... WHEN?" Lay and Chen shouted, earning some look from other people.
 
"Sheeesh! Everybody heard you! We only started to date since this month!" Xiumin held Luhan's hand. Luhan was nodding happily.
 
"Damn! So I wasall right!" Chen said. "Finally." Lay commented. "I'm really really happy for you two!"
 
"Thanks Lay!" Luhan gave Lay a hug.
 
"I ship you two, my fanfictions are ready!" Chen said but got hit by Xiumin in the head! All of them laughed. 
 
 
 
As soon as Suho came inside of the dorm, he locked the room, leaning his back on it and feeling all secure. He was rubbing his neck, trying to remember what just happened. Baekhyun looked at him, confused. "Hey . . . "
 
Suho looked at Baekhyun, trying to swallow something which was chocking him. He wanted to cry, badly. He sat there, hugging his knees. Baekhyun came closer, sat near him. He was curious but couldn't ask nor say anything.
 
He noticed the red spot on Suho's neck, wondering how that happened . . .
 
He slowly hugged Suho, a warm one. Suho looked at him, at first a little afraid but he then let go of his body.
Trying to comfort Suho, Baekhyun was patting his back, giving him the feeling of being secured, protected and cared. . .
 
 
Let me be the person who cares about you, loves you and wants to protect you~
 
 
 
[A/N] Hi^^ Ohhh I finally decided to include XiuHan and write about them too . . . The 2nd official couple in this story. LOL~
Comments are welcome :)