Confession~

Love Destination

 

"Sit down here, Baekhyun-ah!" Suho pointed at the table as soon as they arrived. They both sat next to each other. It didn't take awhile before Chanyeol and TAO showed up.
 
"Hello guys!" Said chanyeol, faking a smile.
 
"Hi, Chanyeol-ah!" Suho said, looking up at them. "Hi TAO!"
 
"Hi." TAO looked at Baekhyun then. "Hi, Baekhyun!" He said, kind of embarrassed.
 
"Hello!" Baekhyun tried to look at everywhere but TAO. It was awkward. Suho looked at them then at Baekhyun as if assuming that something is going on between these three. The four of them sat in one table. 
 
"Welcome everyone! In celebration of achieving this big victory, we have gathered here to appreciate our well-deserved football team F.C EXO who made us all proud. A round of applause for these guys please." Everyone cheered.
"So, tonight we have a special show for you all, we have invited the talented group, SHINee- " Cheers became louder upon mentioning SHINee. "Hope you all enjoy this party with amazing performances by SHINee, thank you!"
 
"Uh! They look so handsome!" Said D.O. Kai and Sehun who were sitting in the same table nodded. "I have just watched them in music shows." He continued. Soon drinkings were being served along with various fruits on the tables. 
 
"Sehun-ah! Let's not drink much okay?" Said KAI, concerned. 
 
"What? But why?" Sehun asked, confused.
 
"Because you are not a good drinker and it's me who needs to take care of you after!" KAI said, rolling his eyes. D.O laughed. "Is that so?" He added.
 
"Who asked you to take care of me anyway?!" Sehun said, sulking!
 
"Don't be like that! I'm saying this for your own sake but you're allowed to drink one glass tonight! Let's cheers now!" They cheered then.
 
Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Lay and Chen sat in one table. As always, Chen and Lay were fooling around, trolling Luhan and Xiumin.
 
"Why aren't you guys official yet?" Chen teased.
 
"Because we aren't a couple, you fool!" Xiumin replied, Luhan laughed.
 
"Ehh? I thought you guys have done it yet?" Lay added.
 
"You guys read too much fanfictions about us, don't you!?" Luhan asked, smiling.
 
"Haha, actually I have been writing some fanfictions about you guys! Fans don't even know it's me." Chen continued teasing only to get hit by Xiumin on the head! "Ouch! Why? I was just trolling!" Chen whinned.
 
"You should know when to stop!" Lay replied, smirking. They laughed shortly after.
 
 
"Excuse me guys, I will be back!" Said Baekhyun, not feeling all well. He went inside, going to restroom, he washed his hands, looking at the mirror.
 
"You look so pale tonight!" TAO said as soon as he arrived. Avoiding his existence, Baekhyun passed TAO but was stopped by him. TAO held his arm. He looked at him. "What do you want TAO?"
 
"I want to apologize for that day, I was just- well ... kidding! Why so serious?"
 
"What kind of joke was that? And I was forgetting that day anyway- "
 
"I'm sorry. I was wrong to joke about such a thing, I was being stupid. Sorry. Really!"
 
"Alright!" Baekhyun said simply, mostly because he wanted to get rid of TAO.
 
"Will you let my arm go?" He looked at TAO. "Oh! Okay." TAO stepped back.
 
"I go first." TAO nodded and then Baekhyun left. He turned to look into the mirror, checking his face. "Play cool TAO, play cool!" He smirked.
 
 
It was becoming cold outside. Baekhyun came back, looking all annoyed. "Are you okay?" Suho asked as Baekhyun sat on his chair.
 
"I'm alright. No worries." Baekhyun replied. Chanyeol was staring at them while drinking his wine.  He looked around seeing other guys hanging on KAI and Sehun's table, laughing. He was pissed. Suho wouldn't pay attention to him like that. He wouldn't take care of him like that. He thought picking another glass of wine. Why can't you treat me like that?!
 
 
The main party ended at around 10PM but the after-party just started with the DJ coming on the stage, playing the songs. Just then Jessica and Yuri arrived. looking around, Jessica was searching for Suho.
 
"Dance, Luhan?!" Xiumin offered.
 
"No way, your leg!" Luhan protested.
 
"Not me! You and Lay!" Xiumin smirked.
 
"You forgot me!" Chen interupted.
 
"Uh yeah! Danshin mashin Chen, show me what you got!" Xiumin said, excited already. The three of them took off their coats, went on stage, starting to dance.
 
KAI was looking at them, laughing. "Look at those!" KAI said, narrowing his eyes. "Let's show them who got the best move Sehun-ah!" He grabbed Sehun's hand. "Let me finish this glass, damn- " He was pulled by KAI. Kris just sat next to D.O. Xiumin joined them after a moment. "These guys are embarrassing!" Kris rubbed his temper. "Oh Kris! Let them have fun!" Xiumin said. D.O smiled, drinking his champagne.
 
 
 
"Oppa!!!" Jessica cheered, standing right next to Suho.
 
"Here we go, here we go ... " TAO said upon returning on the table.
 
"Oh! Hey there girls!" Chanyeol said, not amused.
 
"Hi! Oppa! I missed you! How are you?" Jessica sat in one of empty chairs grabbing Suho's hand.
 
Baekhyun looked away. Chanyeol was glaring at Jessica. TAO looked at Yuri from head to toe, smirking.
 
"Jessica! I told you to stop calling me Oppa!" Suho said, embarrassed.
 
"Whatever! Oppa, can we have fun tonight? How about we dance?"
 
"Errr ...... " Chanyeol said suddenly.
 
"What's wrong with you, Chanyeol?!" Said Jessica, major eye-siding at Chanyeol. Chanyeol rolled his eyes, sigh-ing.
 
"Thanks. I'm fine here." Suho rejected the offer. "You go dance if you want!"
 
"Oppa! You never listen to me!" She pouted. "Alright! I go dance with my girl then but you should watch me!" Jessica called Yuri who was talking with TAO.
 
"Let's go dance Yuri! I wanna show my Oppa how to dance!" She teased.
 
"TAO, will you join us?" Yuri asked.
 
"Of course! Let's go girls!" He walked after the girls, turning his face he winked at Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.
 
 
"Tsk! Annoying!" Chanyeol commented not caring. "Uh, Hyung! Can I talk to you for a moment?" Chanyeol added.
 
"What do you want to talk about? Suho asked, looking back at Chanyeol, so did Baekhyun.
 
"Something personal!" Chanyeol said, looking at his glass then Suho.
 
"Alright!" Suho agreed. "We will be back, Baekhyun." Baekhyun nodded,, wonder what was going on.
 
Chanyeol stood up, following Suho, he grabbed a glass of bear from another table, giving another buzz to his body. They arrived in the restroom where no one was around at that time.
 
"What do you want to talk about, Chanyeol-ah?" Suho asked, looking at him. Chanyeol wasn't looking at Suho. He was hot inside, feeling excited.
 
"Hyung! How do you feel about me?" He looked straight at Suho's eyes.
 
"What?" Suho was confused, not getting what he just asked.
 
"I asked, how do you feel when you are with me?"
 
"What do I feel? What am I supposed to say?"
 
"I love you Hyung!" He let it out, simply.
 
"I love you too, Chanyeol-ah!"
 
"No! I mean it!"
 
"What?" Suho said, surprised.
 
"I'm in love with you! Hyung, I love you!" He came closer.
 
Suho stepped back, his back hit the wall behind him. "Chanyeol- " He paused.
 
"I have been thinking about this for a while, I can't hold it anymore." 
 
"But I don't feel that way about you, Chanyeol!" He said softly. Chanyeol stayed still. "I can't think like that about you! You are like my younger brother!"
 
"Baekhyun! He is the same age as me! Why can't you treat me like you treat him? You know me more than him!" 
 
"What? What treatment? He is just my roommate and I care about everyone not him only!" suho said, disappointed.
 
"Lies!!" Chanyeol became impatient. "Don't take me for a fool! I have seen how you guys act around each other!" His voice become louder
 
"It's not like that, Chanyeol! You misunderstood things." Suho tried to explain.
 
"I can't stand this! Before, it was that , now, it's Baekhyun . . . I can't stand this !" He hit the wall right next to Suho with his fist. Feeling angry all of sudden. Suho's eyes became wide.
 
"I- I . . . can't believe you are saying these! You probabely drank too much!" Suho held Chanyeol's arm. "Calm down, Chanyeol! He paused. "We better talk lat- " He noticed Chanyeol is so close he could almost feel Chanyeol's breath near his ear, he looked at those half-opened brown eyes. Chanyeol slowly came closer almost kissing Suho's cheek. Suho didn't move. Still holding Chanyel's arm, surprised. Chanyeol's body was shaking, he put his head on Suho's shoulder. "I'm tired of this." He mumbled before passing out like that.
 
 
 
Baekhyun was bored, he changed his chair and sat near D.O, Kris and Xiumin watching this foolish show of his team-mates. Just then Kris's phone which was on the table rang. "Yes, Junmyeon?" 
 
"Kris- !" Suho said.
 
"What happened? Are you alright?" He shouted since the music was loud.
 
"I'm fine! It's Chanyeol! He passed out-"
 
"Damn!" Kris said, annoyed.
 
"Can you come and bring him back to your dorm?!"
 
"Alright, I'm gonna come now." He stood up, earning curious looks from D.O and Baekhyun. "Chanyeol doesn't feel well. I will be bringing him back to dorm." 
 
 
"Unnie! Look!" Said Yuri, grabbing Jessica's hand. "Where is your Suho?"
 
Jessica looked at the tables. "For now, we should talk to that nugu first! Let's go!" Jessica said.
 
"y ladies, can you do too?" TAO said in the middle of dancing in the crowed.
 
"Sorry! Maybe later!" Jessica said leaving, followed by Yuri who was waving bye at TAO. "What the ?" TAO said, annoyed. He looked in the crowed finding KAI and Sehun dancing too close around each other. "Never mind. I have my popcorn ready!" 
 
 
They approached the table. "Baekhyun-ssi! Can we talk? About something?" Jessica said, serious. Yuri crossed her arms, smirking.
 
Baekhyun looked at D.O and Xiumin . . . "I will be back guys!" Xiumin nodded, D.O squeezed Baekhyun's shoulder. "Sure."
 
They left the table, heading straight to the parking lot. Shortly after Suho came back, looking at the stage filled with guys dancing, he couldn't find Baekhyun.
 
"Where is Baekhyun, guys?" He said.
 
"Baekhyun? Uh, he left." Xiumin answered.
 
"Left? Where?" Suho looked at them both . . .
 
"Just now he left with Jessica and Yuri!" D.O said, shrugging. Suho became worried upon hearing that!
 
 
 
 
[A/N] Hi! Chapter 12 is up . . . Comments are welcome :)