Chapter 2

The Last

 

The days went by and I guess by now I was officially friends with Yuri and Tiffany. I observed Taecyeon every single day. It was true what Yuri said; he only seems to have fun with his 2 friends. All 3 of them had huge builds but Taecyeon was definitely the largest among them. He had huge ears and a huge smile, which surprisingly made him attractive.

I was walking to my locker when I felt someone bump into me. I fell to the ground and my books were scattered.

“Watch where you’re going.” He said.

I looked up and found myself looking at Taecyeon, “Excuse me? I’m the one who should be saying that don’t you think?” I raised an eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes and walked away. Seriously? Not even an apology? What kind of guy is he? I groaned as I picked up my books. Just then Nichkhun walked over.

“Hey sorry for what Taecyeon did. He finds it hard to apologize.” He smiled and walked away.

What kind of guy doesn’t know how to apologize? I walked into my next class that was in a dancing studio. Taecyeon rolled his eyes as soon as he saw me walk inside.

“Did you do something to him?” Tiffany asked while she stretched.

I started stretching as well and replied, “He should be apologizing to me.”

She smirked and rolled her eyes, “Good luck trying to do that then. Don’t be so mad, Taecyeon’s naturally like that.”

The class started and each of us was required to do a small performance in front. When it came to Taecyeon’s turn all the girls started shouting. Ugh, disgusting. But then as the music started it was as if magic happened. Taecyeon was such a good dancer, I couldn’t deny that. He had this charm within his dancing. He bowed and sat back down. It came to my turn and I did a small modern dance. Surprisingly, the boys started cheering, I gave them a little smile. Taecyeon though scoffed and looked away. How rude.

The dance instructor asked us to partner up and unlucky enough, I got paired up with Taecyeon. We were asked to practice the salsa. Great. I could tell that Taecyeon was as unhappy as I am.

“Do you have some kind of problem with me?” I asked as we danced.

“You think?” He answered back.

“Well I’m sorry but I think you should be the one apologizing.”

He scoffed, “For what? For you not properly walking?”

I smacked his arm, “For bumping into me and making me fall over you idiot.”

“Whatever. I’m sorry. Happy?” He looked at me.

“Oh so sincere.” I rolled my eyes, “We haven’t even had a proper introduction and you’re treating me badly.”

“A proper introduction huh? Well new girl, I’m Ok Taecyeon. There.” He smirked.

I raised an eyebrow, “I’m Yoona. I’m new here.”

“I know.”

“I don’t care if you know.

“But you should.”

“Why should I?” I rolled my eyes, “You’re a pretty good dancer.” I stated.

“Obviously.” He said, “You’re not so bad yourself.”

I gave a shocked expression, “Was that a compliment from the great Ok Taecyeon? Wow, girls must hate me now.”

Taecyeon actually laughed, “That was barely a compliment.”

“More than enough to make the girls here swoon though.” I laughed.

He smiled, “Don’t get your hopes up missy.”

I smirked, “Please, don’t get YOUR hopes up.” I poked him.

“Yeah right, as if.” He groaned.

“You should try being nice.” I said.

“I am already being more than nice to you.”

I groaned this time, “Thanks a lot.”

 

 

“He’s impossible.” I said to them as I took a bite of my pepperoni pizza.

“He’s been way nicer to you than anybody throughout his life here. Be grateful.” Yuri smirked.

“Wooyoung!” Fany waved at her boyfriend who was walking towards our table.

“Hey babe.” He said as he kissed her cheek and sat beside her, “You must be new girl. Hey, I’m Wooyoung.”

“Yoona.” I smiled at him, “You’re one of Taecyeon’s friends right?”

He laughed, “Yes. You must be the girl that bumped into Taec this morning.”

“What did he say?” I asked.

He shrugged, “Nothing much, just being typical Taecyeon.”

 

 

I figured that there must be a reason on why a man could have such a personality. I took my soda from the vending machine and noticed someone behind me.

“Oh, you again.” Taecyeon said.

“Hi.” I rolled my eyes and stepped away.

I walked back to my table only to notice that he was heading there as well.

“Why are you here?” I asked as he sat down.

“Cause Khun ditched me for lifting weights. Since Wooyoung here can’t get off Fany then I have to sit here, unfortunately, with you.” He rolled his eyes.

“I’m gonna go find Khun.” Yuri smiled and walked off.

I could see people eyeing us all around the cafeteria. Was it really that unusual?

“People are staring.” I said.

Tiffany smirked, “Obviously.”

Wooyoung laughed, Taecyeon has never sat with other people except me and Khun.”

Taecyeon rolled his eyes as he continued sipping on his soda, “Let them stare. None of my business anyway.” He stood up and walked off.

“Is he always that cold?” I asked Wooyoung.

He sighed, “He has reasons for being that way. He’s shut down loads of people from his life. Be patient with him.”

“Just please don’t be interested in him, you’ll only hurt yourself.” Fany stuck out her tongue.

I laughed, “In his dreams.”

Wooyoung rolled his eyes, “He’s Taecyeon. He’s attractive no matter what.” 

 

 

Author's note: Hi everyone :) Thank you so much for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it <3 I'm happy that you enjoyed the first chapter :) Please do tell me if the story's either a little too fast or too slow. Really really appreciate all the good feedback once again :) I'll posting another chapter tomorrow. After thaI I'll mostly do weekly chapter updates. Thanks for all the support once again <3