Teach your son well !

You Jerk ! Nam Woo Hyun !

"Laureni ? waegulae ? what happened ?" you asked curiously . Her gazed fell on the ground . You don't give up . You pulled her hands and rubbed it . "Laureni ? don't you feel it's cold here ?" you asked . She smiled and nodded . 

 

"what if we go somewhere to eat and you can tell me everything ?" you asked . Her smile became more wide . "urri kaja !" you said and brought her to meet her homeroom-teacher . 

 

"omma !" Lauren called . "hm ?" you made a face . She smiled . " can I meet my homeroom-teacher ?" she asked . "let me follow you" She shook . "gwenchana . I can go by myself" she said and left . You went to your car and waited for her .

 

------- 

 

"khalke !" Lauren said and left her teacher's room . She went to the car and met you there . "omma !" Lauren said and entered the car . "where are we going to go ?" you asked . "kimchi ? teokbokki ? samgyeopsal ?" you asked with a question . "I want to eat all !!!!" Lauren cheered . 

 

"what happened ?" you asked .She silent . "you said we're going eat and I will tell you everything . so let's eat first" she said and you giggled . "arrayo !" you said and eat yoour samgyeopsal . "isn't this too delicious ?" you asked . She nodded . "but no one can do the best except for you mom" she said . You smiled . 

 

"aigoo ~ palli ! tell me what wrong ?" you put your chopstick and stared at Lauren . "omma , can we talk about it later . I need to go back to school . dehh ?" she pouted . You nodded . "kaja" you said and took your car key . 

 

When you and Lauren arrived , you saw the little boy talking with a man . He was squating infront of the little boy and pinched his cheek . "Lauren-ah . is that his father ?" you asked . "omma . his name is Leo" she said . "arra arra" you said and patted her head . 

 

You pulled Lauren hand and stopped infront of them . "Mr. Can I talk to Leo for a seconds ?" you said . He gave you a question mark face . You rolled your eyes and squated infront of Leo . "Leo-ah . Can you tell me what happened ?" you asked . Leo silents and stared on the ground . 

 

"hey ! hey ! Mrs. what are you doing to my son?" his father came back . You stood up and glared at him . "what do you think I'm doing ? I was just ask him what happened . That's all" you explain . He sighed . "but you can't make a child stared on the ground . you made him said" he said . You blinked . 

 

"I didn't mean to bully her . Bianhada" Leo bowed . You glared at his father . "look . I told you . he bullied my daughter" you said . He blinked . 

 

"hey Mr ! you better teach your son well !" you said and left with Lauren .