I don't like you !

You Jerk ! Nam Woo Hyun !

You were in your class teaching your students . "seonsangnim ! can't we just postpone ? I don't understand convulated language" you sighed . "then , we just postpone cause I won't repeat anything and we're done" you took you books and walked away . 

 

"aih ! neo ! Ahn Daniel !" they sighed . You were walking to the teachers' room and put your books . Your phone rang . "oh ? oppa ?" you pick up the phone call . "dehh ? Kim Wonmi-imnidah" you said . "yah ! Lee Wonmi !" your brother shouted . "yah ! I'm divorce and my name is KIM Wonmi" you grunted . 

 

"arrayo ! arra ! yah ! Kim Wonmi ! when will you're going here ? I miss Lauren so much !" he said . "yah ! Kim Sunggyu ! you should be patient because we're busy right now . Maybe on weekend ? I'll call you if we're going there , arraso ?" you sighed with your business . "oh ? you seems so busy this days ? having a boyfriend already ?" he asked . You eyes widened . "mwoh ? namja-chinggu ? yah ! jugulae ?!"

 

He end up the call . You sighed . "I'll kill that old grandpa" you said and put back your phone . You started to do your duties . You picked up your things and went to your next class .

 

As you entered , they silents but when saw your face they started to talk to each other again . "class !" you shouted . They shoved you away . They still with their own work . You dissapointed . "CLASS !!" you shouted while stamping the book on the table . 

 

They went silents . "Jo Kwangmin ! Jo Youngmin ! Tarawa !" you said and walked away . The twins followed behind you . "why aren't you going to the music class ?" you asked . They looked away . "we just .. we..." Youngmin stared on the floor . 

 

"you two don't think you're good enough ? aigo ~ we're practice . next time come and I will teach you guys and go to your class" you said and they both nodded . 

 

-------

 

You were driving to Lauren school . When you arrived , you saw Lauren sitting with Leo and his father . You quickly went out and took Lauren . 

 

"what you guys doing ?" you asked . Leo's held out his hand . "I'm Woohyun , Nam Woohyun . Nice to meet you" he said . You shook his hand and pulled back . "Wonmi , Lee Wonmi" you said and looked at Lauren . "anniya ! Kim Wonmi . KIM !" Lauren said . You blinked to her . 

 

"oh ? what's happening here ? It's Lee or Kim ?" he asked . "Kim ! It's Kim Wonmi . my uncle name is Kim Sunggyu and Kim Myungsoo ! my aunt name is Kim Jangmi" Lauren explained . You just silents . "oh ? I like you . You're cute" Woohyun piched Lauren's cheek .

 

"I don't like you !" you said and left with Lauren . 

 


 

haha ! I'm sorry because the late update .
I'm quite busy because of a mountain of homework !
hehe ! I will update soon . Thank you !
I just can't improve well my grammartical error .
Bianhada .