I'm Sorry ?

You Jerk ! Nam Woo Hyun !

You were in your car , driving to home . "arrasoyo ! I'm going there !" You said and parked your car . You went to the teachers room and took your things up . 

 

"oh ? sajangnim ?" Mrs. Jang asked . "dehh ?" you looked up . He was wearing a navy blue shirt with a dark blue neck tie . You smiled . "oh ? sajangnim ? you don't wear messy shirt today ?" you asked with teased tone . 

 

Your phone rang . You picked up without looking at the ID number . "yeobuseyo ~?" you asked . "sajangnim ! I think Lauren is fainted..." your eyes grows widened . "mwoh ?!" you shocked . You quickly ran to the car park . 

 

"sajangnim !" someone stopped you . You looked up . It was Junhong . "oh ? Junhong-ah" you said while your hands quickly searching for your car key . 

 

"sajangnim . Can I ask something ?" he asked . You nodded without looking at him . "uhm .." he sighed . You took out your key and looked at him . "wae ?" you asked . He shook his head . "oh ? dehh ~ I need to go now . If anything's wrong just call me arraso ?" you said . 

 

He nodded . You entered your car and drove away as fast as you can . Shoved away your bad feeling . You entered the car park on Lauren school . You ran to her homeroom-teacher and asked about Lauren . 

 

"how is she ?" you asked . She sighed . 

"she just being so tired , that's all" she tell . 

"are you sure ?" you asked . she nodded . 

"Can I visit her ?" she nodded again . You slowly opened the door .

 

You saw a boy on Lauren side sitting there worried . He realize you there and quickly stood up . He bowed to you politely . "who are you little boy ?" you asked . He lowered his head . You suddenly heard Lauren moved . 

 

"oh ? Laureni ?" you went to her and help her out . "gwenchana ?" you asked . She nodded with a graceful smile . 

 

"Leo-ssi ?" she said . You turned around and found the little boy lowering more his head . "who are him actually ?" you asked . "I'm sorry" he said and left 

 


 

I'm sorry cause I'm late !
I'm busy just now !
So here my very first chapter for this !