Second Round

DEATH OR LOVE?! {ON HIATUS UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE}

"Jin, wake up." Myungsoo tapped your shoulders. "Urghhh" you groaned, stretching your arms. "Let's pack up and go." Myungsoo whispered into your ears. "Wae?" you asked, with much confusion. "Let's leave here ASAP. It's not good to stay in a place for too long." he answered, while packing hurriedly. "But what about the others?" you continued packing while rubbing your eyes.

"Some of them already left. Eunji, L.Joe, Bomi, Changjo and Chunji." he emphasized on the last name. Your eyes immediately scanned around the place. There was no trace of Chunji. You feeling dejected, deflated your shoulders and started packing.

 

-BOMI POV-

"Eunji ya, I don't think it's right to leave the group." I stuttered, feeling guilty. "Bomi, it's dangerous to continue camping at that place. We have to be safe before we can save others right?" Eunji grabbed my shoulders, explaining. "But, it's really bad to leave them alone. What if they get caught?" I spoke, feeling bad about straying off the group. "If you wanna go back, go alone. Don't drag us down. I wanna live." Changjo snapped, pushing the rest of the group. 

"Yah, you're not supposed to talk like that to a lady." L.Joe whacked Changjo's head. "Hyung! Do you wanna get killed? I don't! I wanna live!" Changjo exploded. "Changjo, cool. Everyone remaining will live. Arasseo?" L.Joe said, staring into Changjo's eyes. "Whatever hyung. Just continue walking already!" Changjo ended the eye contact and looked at Eunji. "Arasseo." Eunji said, continue leading the way.

 

-3rd person POV-

Before we left the place, the screen flickered into live. 

"Dear all, I'm glad that most of you had survive the first day. Now, let's begin the second one." the screen showed. Hoya scoffed at the words on the screen.

Each and everyone of you will travel to one location. If you refuse to move or you did not reach there in time, my helpers will be on there way to find you.

YooJin - Haunted House

Naeun - Water Ride

Eunji - Mini Roller Coaster Ride 1

Bomi - The Mummy Ride

Chorong - Skydiving station

Yookyung - Transformer Cafe

Chunji - Maze House

Changjo - Mini Roller Coaster Ride 2

L.Joe - Dinosaur Ride

Ricky - Transformer Ride

L - Superb Cafe

Sungjong - Merry-Go-Round

Woohyun - Animal Enclosure

Sunggyu - Ferris Wheel

Hoya - Underwater palace ride

Dongwoo - Water Ride

Sungyeol - Mirror House

Good luck on this. May you all survive!

"What is this ?" Hoya muttered. "This is ridiculous!" Dongwoo continued.

"Alright guys, no time to complain. Let's head to our places." Sunggyu snapped. "Let's meet everyone after this alright?" You looked at them, showing the little bit of hope left in you. "We will. See you." Dongwoo ruffled your hair, walking off.

"Wait hyung! I think I saw some type of map in our bags!" Sungjong yelled, motioning Dongwoo to come back. Dongwoo ran back to us while Sungjong fished out the plain looking map out of his bag.

"Let's see. Oh! Woohyun, Myungsoo and Jin's places are near! The three of you should go together!" Sunggyu pointed. "Arasseo." Woohyun spoke, being the eldest in between the three of you. "Which direction should we head to?" you asked, studying the map. "Head to the south of this place." Sungjong replied, eyes darting everywhere on the map. "Arasseo, let's head there. See you guys." L waved, dragging you along to decrease the distance between the two of you and Woohyun.

"Please be safe, the rest of you." you silently prayed while L was dragging you.

-

Everyone quickly scattered to their own places. Luckily, everyone got their within the unknown time limit. Infront of them was a small letter pinned on the wall.

Hey all, you are reading this as you are alive.

Alright, getting to the straight point, Are you jealous of anyone in the whole clique? If you do, here's your chance to get rid of them! --Permanently! Kill others, or be killed! Maybe you are love rivals with I-don't-know-who. Maybe you just find them annoying the hell out of you. --Even when they are breathing. Here's a really good chance for you to get rid of the annoying friend of yours. Don't stay at one location for too long. If any of you stay for too long at one location, the house will ring and everyone will know of your location. --Even my helpers.

For those who don't kill, you will be on extra alert! Finding clues to escape this small 'world' isn't easy. For those who are in love, be on extra caution. Cuz you are the most disadvantaged one. Be alert and survive!

"What exactly this person want?" you muttered, walking out of the place.

 

"What nonsense." Hoya scoffed once again, leaving the place to find the others.

 

"What should we do now?" Naeun lightly tugged on Dongwoo's sleeve. "I don't know. Let's have some fun!" Dongwoo dragged Naeun to sit on the ride.

"KYAAAA!!!!!" Naeun screamed. "Chill down yo, we won't die from this ride! Water is everywhere!" Dongwoo laughed, jumping on the sit. 

Dongwoo took off his safety belt and stood on the seat. "Woah! The view is so amazing!" Dongwoo exclaimed.

All of a sudden, the ride jerked. Dongwoo lost his balance and fell out of the ride. All Naeun could do was scream his name and look for him. "Dongwoo! Where are you?! Please don't joke!" Naeun screamed, searching for him high and low. 

When she turned her head, she saw a body covered with blood. "Dongwoo!!!!" her tears rolled down. Naeun, unable to do anything but look at the pitiful body. "What am I gonna tell the others now?" Naeun sobbed not realising the ride had ended.

"Naeun ah!" You called, walking towards her with L and Woohyun. "Jin..." she sobbed as you hugged her. "What happened?" you asked, pulling away from the hug. "Dongwoo. Dongwoo fell out of the ride." she sobbed. "Bwoh? Hyung's dead?!" both of the boys exclaimed. 

"B-but how d-did h-he." you stuttered, feeling the loss of a loving friend. "He lost his balance and fell out of the ride." Naeun stopped sobbing and started to explain.

"May he rest in peace." you sniffed, tears inevitably rolled down your cheeks. "Dongwoo hyung is too playful." Woohyun shook his head. 

-

"Over here Woohyun! Eh, where Dongwoo?" Sunggyu asked, as the the group slowly approached the rest of the team. "Hyung's dead." Woohyun lowered his head, speaking in sympathy.

"Bwoh?! How could it be?!" Hoya snapped. "Hyung's really dead." L said, with teary eyes. Reality struck Hoya hard, he backed away afew steps, stumbling on a rock and fell on the ground. "He's dead?" Hoya gulped, still unable to believe the fact. "Hoya, we know this is hard to believe but Dongwoo hyung's really dead." 

"Yah L.Joe! Over here!" Eunji waved, successfully getting L.Joe's attention.

"What were you thinking? You were so into thought." Chunji asked, grabbing his neck. "N-nothing much." L.Joe shrugged, revealing a forced smile. 

"Alright, everyone's here. Let's go." Sunggyu called, leading the way.

"Wait, where's Dongwoo hyung?" L.Joe asked, looking around for Dongwoo. "Oppa's dead." you whispered into his eyes. "Really?!" L.Joe widened his eyes and looked at you. You nodded to give him a confirmation. "I'm sorry for the loss of hyung, Jin." he looked at you with empathy. You simply nodded and walked back to Myungsoo and Naeun.

-

"Let's rest here." Sunggyu sighed, looking around to make sure it's safe for the time being.

"The girls can walk around, when we are done, we'll call." Chunji said. "Arasseo." all of the girls nodded and walked out of the place.

You wondered off without caution, slowly walking and enjoying the view of the stars and moon shining in the sky. You sighed, realising that you had reached  a rather small river. "I hope this ends soon." you looked at the crystal clear water flowing in the river, speaking. 

"You want it to end? I'll help you." a feminine voice came from behind. You were given no time to react and you were stabbed by an sharp object. You tried to get free from the attacker by scratching the person. It did not work, but the attacker gained more strength. You swear you saw some scratch marks on the attackers mark before you found a chance to ran.The next thing you knew was you were being chased by someone. "Help!" you yelled as loud as you could, pressing against your wounds. The pain was worse but nothing could stop you from running.

Soon, the sound of the chasing footsteps disappeared. You continued running although you knew there was no one chasing you. You caught sight of the tent and smiled in relieve. With no more energy left as you entered the tent, you fainted.

-

Sounds were heard from the entrance of the tent. Everyone's rose on their defence. The sound continued and the guys sighed as a sign of relieve when it revealed YooJin. YooJin shot Myungsoo a smile and fainted. 

Myungsoo, reacted the fastest and went to look at YooJin. "She's injured!" Myungsoo yelled, carrying her to her sleeping bag.

"What the ?! What happened to YooJin?!" Hoya asked, looking at L. "She's being stabbed by someone. I suppose the helpers." L quickly concluded, attending to your wounds. "Hyung, gather everyone here now! No one is gonna get hurt after YooJin!" Woohyun shouted to Sunggyu. Sunggyu scrambled outside and yelled.

"What's the matter? Why all of a sudden?" Naeun walked in, following Sunggyu. "Jin! What on earth happened to her?" she yelled in shock, arriving next to your exhausted body.

"Someone tried to stab her." L replied, finally finished attending to your wounds. "Who?" Naeun questioned. "We don't know. It could be one of us or the helpers." Myungsoo replied. "There's no way it's one of us." Chorong confirmed. "There's a possibility to everything. Are you too scared to face the reality?" Hoya raised his eyebrows. "Hyung, stop it. If it was one of us, it would definitely be one of the girls." Sungjong whispered into Hoya's ear. Knowing that Chorong couldn't handle the fact and would go all violent if one of the girls are culprits, he quickly corrected his sentence.

"It should be one of the helpers. Since none of us carries a knife or sharp objects." Hoya blurted out, but actually making sense this time.

"I'm back." Eunji came into the tent, dragging her feet. "Eunji, why are you so late?" Chorong asked. "I d-didn't even h-hear a-anyone c-calling!" she panicked. "Where did you go?" Chorong stared at Eumji, expecting a clear explanation. "I went walking around the park and I ended up at the waterfalls!" Eunji answered. "But I-I" Bomi started. 

"Urgh! I'm tired! Woohyun oppa, I'm skipping dinner." Eunji stretched her arms and headed to her sleeping bag.

-

Your eyes shot open. You had broken out in cold sweat and you were trembling in in fear. You slowly sat up, rubbing your eyes after you realised that it was just a bad dream.

"Jin? You're up?" L put his disposable bowl on the ground and came to check on you. "Yeah." you tried to speak but nothing came out of your mouth as it was replaced by the pain from the wound you got earlier. You couldn't do anything but nod. "Are you feeling okay?" Naeun asked, coming from behind of L. You nodded once again as you knew trying to speak wouldn't work. "Do you know who's the one who attacked you?" Naeun whispered, making sure no one except for the three of you heard it. You shook your head, looking at them. 

"You must be hungry, I'll get some food for you." L was just about to leave you when you suddenly grabbed his wrist, signalling him not to go. "So you don't want food? Arasseo." he sat down, smiling. All of a sudden, your stomach growled. Thankfully, it wasn't that loud until everyone could hear. As a matter of fact, only the three of you were able to hear it. "Look who's hungry~" L teased. You blushed all of a sudden from his teasings. Both of you were so into your interactions that you had forgot about Naeun. "I guess I'll get you the food." Naeun cleared her voice, walking towards Chorong.

-

Naeun tried hard to hide her jealousy but failed miserably. "Jealous?" Changjo asked, putting down his bowl of food while Naeun scooped ramen from the pot. "W-what jealous? Me jealous? No way!" Naeun scoffed, almost whacking Changjo's head with the scooper. "Woah! You better learn how to control your temper! You may injure someone!" Changjo exclaimed as he ducked low from Naeun's attack.

-

"Here's your food." Naeun slowly handle you your bowl. "I'll take it. If she spills it, Infinite can't sleep tonight." L took the bowl, accidentally touching Naeun's hands. "I'll g-get going." Naeun hurriedly walked away, feeling really happy about the contact with L eariler.

"Naeun. I need to talk to you." Bomi timidly approached Naeun. "Okay, where do you want to talk?" Naeun beamed. "Follow me." Bomi whispered, walking out of the tent. 

"Okay, what's up?" Naeun asked, when Bomi stopped walking. "The truth is, Eunji is lying." Bomi spoke. "Lying about what?" Naeun raised her eyebrows, questioning further. "Eunji wasn't at Waterfall just now. I was." Bomi replied, feeling nervous. "And?" Naeun questioned, feeling somethign wrong this time.

"At first, when we walked out of the tent, I saw Eunji following YooJin. Yoojin and her arrived at the small river nearby the waterfalls." Bomi started explaining everything to Naeun. 

"Bwoh? So Eunji was YooJin's attacker? But why?" Naeun almost spoke too loud. "I don't know. After YooJin managed to escape, she muttered some words. I think I heard L.Joe." Bomi ended. "So that's why! She had a crush on L.Joe but L.Joe likes YooJin!" Naeun snapped her fingers, realising the truth.

"Please keep it a secret." Bomi requested. "Arasseo, I will." Naeun promised. 

'I have to tell someone this to prevent Jin from getting attacked by Eunji again.' Naeun thought, as she slowly walked back the tent together with Bomi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating for the past few weeks. I'm having a fever. So I think, if I recover soon, I would be able to do a double update to make it up to you all. Arasseo?

Comment please~~ Annyeong~ ^^