H for Hospitalized

DEATH OR LOVE?! {ON HIATUS UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE}

YooJin POV

"RINGGGGGGG" my handphone rang just before we went into the class.

I signaled for the clique to go into the classroom first when I answered the call.

"Yeobeosayo?" I answered my phone.

"Is this Park YooJin-shii?" someone feminine asked.

"Nae, may I know who is this calling?"

"This is from the Seoul National University Hospital. We have a patient who goes by the name of Son Na En, do you know her?"

"What? Why is she in the hospital?!" I raised my voice.

The clique came rushing out. "What happened?" L mouthed the words.

"Na Eun has been hospitalized." I mouthed back.

"Someone has reported that Ms Son, was found lying on the floor unconcsious."

"Alright. I'll be there right away."  I ended the called and signaled them to follow me.

-CAR-

"What happened?" Bomi tapped my shoulder and asked.

"Na Eun. Na Eun has been hospitalized." Tear drops travelled down my cheeks.

"Hush hush baby. She'll be alright." Bomi comforted me, wiping my tears away.

"Yah, Choi Jonghyun(Changjo) step on it. Hurry up now." Sunggyu scolded.

"I'm trying to! I'm already at the fastest speed I could drive!" Changjo complained.

"Just hurry up! Can't you see YooJin is crying now?" L shouted.

-HOSPITAL-

"Annyeonghasayo, I'm the friend of patient Son Na Eun. May I know which ward is she in?" I approached the counter.

"Son NaEun-shii? She's in ward 31." the nurse informed, pointing to the left.

"Alright, thanks." I wiped away my tears and sprinted to Ward 31.

"Yah YooJin! wait for us!" Hoya shouted.

-WARD 31-

"Na Eun?" I barged in the ward, searching for her.

"I'm here, YooJin." Na Eun waved.

Looking at her pale lips and fading face colour, she made me worried for her more.

"Na Eun! What happened to you?" I touched her shoulders.

"When I woke up I was in a freaky dim-lit room. Suddenly I was on a mission to survive. If I didn't I would die, being stung to death by poison from scorpions." NaEun shuddered from her explanation.

"After that?"  I continued asking.

"After exiting that freaky room, I was required to escape a maze filled with death traps and the mastermind's helpers." 

"What did you do?"

"I killed a person." she whispered.

"WHAT?! YOU WHAT?" I shouted in shock.

All of the patients in the ward and their family members looked at me.

"Joesonghabnida." I bowed.

"NaEun!" Everyone came rushing in.

Everyone started looking at them.

"Joesonghabnida." they bowed.

They hurried over to look on her.

"Na Eun! How are you?"  Chorong held Na Eun's hand.

"I'm alright." Na Eun smiled.

"Then why are you in the hospital?" Hoya asked.

I elbowed Hoya on purposed and he flinched.

"Aw, YooJin what's that for?"

"Oops, Sorry." I smiled apologetically.

"Alright. Let's go for lunch since she's alright." Dongwoo suggested.

All of them turned to stare at him before he panicked.

"I-I still c-care for h-her anyways." he tried to explain.

"You all should have lunch now, I have lots of things to talk to Na Eun." I told.

"I'll stay." Myungsoo and L.Joe volunteered.

"No, all of you will go have your lunch. Don't make me repeat twice." I replied sternly.

"Alright, we shall go." Ricky pushed everyone out with the help of Niel and Woohyun.

"See you too later." Woohyun winked.

"That flirty guy we have." I shook my head.

"I know." she chuckled.

"So, back to  that topic." I asked.

"It wasn't on purpose. I had to kill at least one person to get out." 

"But why?"

"I don't know. I had even had an injury on my leg to prove that I had stepped into a trap." Na Eun took away the blanket.

"But it has nothing." I pointed to her legs.

-NA EUN POV-

"But it has nothing." YooJin pointed to my legs.

'I'm sure I had an injury.' I frowned. "What did the injury go?" I wondered out loud.

"Na Eun, I'm sure its your imagination. You didn't even got your clothes stained with blood." she assured me.

"No you don't understand. I got this real feeling." I tried explaining.

"Now, rest okay? I'll listen to it later." she patted my shoulder and left the ward.

"Why did it disappear? Why? Who got me into this hospital?" questions started popping out of no where.

-Murderer POV-

"Good job buddy." my partner hung his arm around my neck.

"Don't even call me your buddy when you threaten me to do this." I grabbed his hand and got it away from my neck.

"Don't be angry, we still have more tasks to do!" he smirked.

"Guess who's the next target?"

"Don't even want to know." I replied.

"A B C D E F G~" he sang. "You should know what comes after that." he smirked and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Annyeong! I'm only left with one exam paper on Monday!

How's this chapter? I tried my best though.

I'm gonna update the next chapter either tomorrow night or on next friday.

Till now, enjoy! :)

Btw, did you get the hint? *Smirks*