The Matchmaking

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How we first met?” Seunghyun ask Donghae that question and he smile. Yoona clasped her hand under the table, she exchange glance with Taeyang and Yuri, nervous of what he is going to say.

             Seunghyun look towards Yoona, he understand her look. He hold her hand under the table. Her hand is cold. He feel like the game is belongs to him right at the moment.“Well I can say that it was the best night ever in my life..I met her during one of the company event, she went there as the representative from Im Corporation, we danced and I fall in love with her at the first sight..I never knew that our fate would bring us over and over again during the next evenr, we always met but I never get the chance to talk to her since she always busy not until our parents decide to set us together...and finaly we were married” he said. Letting know his part as he look at Yoona.

             Sehun turn to look at his noona. “How about you noona? When did you start to fall in love with Seunghyun hyung? Is it the love at first sight?” the innocent boy ask. He is the maknae in their family. Yoona’s youngest cousin. He never knew the truth about Yoona social life.

             Well, actually none of them really know the truth about the ‘masked angel’ like Yoona except Donghae and of course Yuri and Taeyang. Yoona parents only know about her habit to always go for clubbing and they never knew that she has so many boyfriends and the fact that she run away during the day of their wedding. Seunghyun said Yoona fall asleep because she is not feeling well and he has to wait until she woke up that is the reason why they were late for an hour for the wedding ceremony.

             Seunghyun look at Yoona. He raised his eyebrow at her. It’ her turn. Now this is like a game and he want to see how Yoona is going to play around with her word.

             Yoona smile, she won’t lose to him. “Its not love at first sight..you know when we dance, he always stepped on my feet, I was kind angry at that time because he ruin my favourite shoes but I Just let it off since he said he is the beginner in ballroom dancing...then we met again, I do not want to dance with him since I know he can’t dance and I don’t want him to be embarassed...” Yoona added.

             Taeyang and Yuri smile after they listen to Yoona. Seunghyun gritted his lips and he grip her hand tighter under the table but Yoona just smile. She kick his leg and he let go of her hand. But on the other hand, Sehun seemed to think about something. He is not satisfied with Yoona’s answer.

           “So how did you fall in love with hyung?” he asked another question and Seunghyun grinned with satisfaction at Sehun.

           “Hmm...actually he forgot to tell the important part of the story...” Yoona pause before added “...after we met several time during the events, he personally went to learn the ballroom dance and he approach me during our last event before we knew that we are going to get married..I was touched by his determination and that’s when I fall in love with him...” Yoona answered. Satisfied with her own word. She feel like the triumph is on her side and she make him the one that long for her not vice versa. She make herself as someone desirable and he is crazy about her.

           “Really? Wow..I am impressed...” Donghae’s awkward reply broke the silence in the table before everyone start to focus on their food and continue eating.

            Seunghyun exhale. He can’t say anything right now and can only go with the play. Yuri and Taeyang smile looking at the newly-wed couple because only them knew the real story or should they say, behind the story.

 

***

 Behind the story of First Meeting

*Yoona’s P.O.V*

            I walk along the big ballroom. My heels clicked trough the marble floor. My red dress was hang around my body down to my knee. It was backless. I clasped my clutch in my hand as my partner held my waist. Taecyeon. He is wearing his suit. He is one of my college friend and should I say my clubbing partners. I invited him to be my partner. Eventhough party and club is like the blood in my vein but the protocol party like this really , that is why I brought him. He is quite intelligent and I don’t want a dumb lass to be my partner, what would the corporate people would say if they know about that.

            My eyes darted around looking for Yuri. My cousin. She is the mastermind behind this event. She tell my fathers that I am going to the party in replacement of him since he is not feeling well. He always is and he want me to replace him at the company but I don’t feel like doing so. I still want to enjoy my life. Come one. I am still young. Why would they expect someone like me, someone young with age of 22 years old, someone beautiful to trapped in those boring cubicle and work in front of the computer. I am not those type.

          “Hey...looking for me?” someone tapped on my shoulder. I turn around and saw my cousin, Yuri and her fiancee. Well, I don’t really get along well with him but he seems like a good man and they suit each other.

          “Hey...” I greet back and hug Yuri. She kissed my cheek and smile at Taecyeon. Waiting for my turn to introduce my partner. She always does that. “Hmm..this is Ok Taecyeon, he is my friend and Taecyeon-shii this is my cousin, Kwon Yuri and her fiancee..” wait! What was his name again?

           Yuri rolled her eyes at me. “This is my fiancee, Dong Yoongbae..but we call him Taeyang...” Yuri introduced her fiancee. Taeyang held out his hand at Taecyeon and both the man shake hand.

          “Hi, nice to meet you...” Taecyeon said.

         “Me too...” Taeyang replied.

         “Yoona...I want to introduce you to someone...” Yuri suddenly pulled my hands away from Taecyeon.

         “Girls...” I heard what Taeyang said to Taecyeon as Yuri continue to pulled my hands towards a bunch of people and Taeyang followed behind us. I saw Taecyeon just looking at me. Loss with word.

         We stop in front of the people as my eyes met with his eyes. I don’t know him but there is something about him seems enchanting me to continue look at him. He has such a good looking face and should I say, the most good looking among all of the men that I’ve met so far. He also look at me before shifted his gaze somewhere else.

         This is the first time since a man ignore my presence. I feel challenge  by that. Even the older man in the group turn to look at me and the youngers keep staring like their eyes want to fall out of their socket. Maybe because of my beautiful face or my body. My dress is not that bad. The front is still well covered except the back. Well. Once again. It is backless.

         “Yoona...this is Choi Seunghyun from Choi Corporation and cousin of Taeyang..and Seunghyun-shii..this is Im Yoona from IMC..” Yuri introduced us as suddenly I feel Taecyeon hand around my waist. I look to my side and the man name Seunghyun look at me with disgust.

*Yoona’s P.O.V end*

                                                    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Seunghyun’s P.O.V

           I have no choice but to attend the party again. This is because of my father and my cousin, Youngbae. He voluntereed to be the represetative but end up tagging me along. My father also give me the power to give the opening speech. The event like this will be held once in two months. It just a gathering among the businessman in the South Korea. I know I have to get used to this since I am gonna replace my father soon but I just don’t like partying. Especially when there is girls around. It’s not that I hate girl but they always got in my nerves and continue to chase me.

         “Seunghyun-shii...it’s an honoursed to come to this event with you...” speaking of the devil. Here come the other one. She is wearing a blue gown and her body is very petite and her skin is so fair with her big eyes.

         “It’s an honoured for me too...” I try to be nice. Gosh! This is so not me. Where the hell is Taeyang? The main event is over. I want to go home.

         “I am Goo Hara..you know, My father also collaborate with your father for the latest brand..I kind of help him a bit since I’m a fashion designer, I graduated from...”

         “Sorry...I’ve to go...” I try to find excuse. I don’t want to listen to her babble. It start with this and then next th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter