PROMISE

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROMISE

Chaerin was reading in her room when suddenly Minzy barged into her room with her ipad.

          “Unnie...you have to see this...” Minzy face was white and looked like she was in shock.

          “Why? What happened?” Chaerin ask as she take the ipad from Minzy’s hand and look at the screen. Her eyes was bolted when she see the headlines and quickly she read the article and see the pictures.

          “Seunghyun oppa and Bom unnie?” Chaerin asked Minzy.

          “Y-yes...I think it’s them unnie...it’s their picture..they even have Yoona unnie pictures...looked like she was crying leaving the same hotel...” Minzy speak with her sad intonation.

          If it is true the story is about all three of them, Minzy don’t know how Yoona unnie will take it. Today is supposed to be her wedding anniversary and also for them to celebrate the good news of getting a new family member.

          “Have you tried calling Yoona unnie?”  

          “I tried but I can’t reach her..poor Yoona unnie? Why is it so sudden?” Minzy sigh.

          “Maybe it’s not true...they haven’t mention anything yet about them..maybe it’s someone else..” Chaerin try to be positive. Couldn’t be. Bom unnie couldn’t be someone like that and Seunghyun oppa? No way! Seunghyun oppa loves his wife so much.

          “Unnie...why don’t you try to call Bom unnie and ask her..” Minzy make a suggestion and Chaerin take out her phone and start to dial Bom’s number but she can’t reach her at all.

          “I think she turn off her phone...”

***

          “Choi Seughyun? What’s all this? What happened between you and Bom?” Mr Choi asked the moment Seunghyun come into the house. He was holding the newspaper and Seunghyun can see his mom sad face next to his father.

          “Seunghyun-ah...please, can you tell us what’s all this? The paper keep mentioning your name and Bom...is it true?” his mother ask.

          “Omma...I can explain...”

          “Appa...Seunghyun’s story come out on TV...” suddenly his sister Hyeyeon come and turn on the TV. They were looking at the news and there’s a footage of crying Yoona and also footage of Seunghyun and Bom leaving the hotel few minutes after Yoona’s left.

          Seunghyun take the remote control from his sister and turn of the TV. Everyone in the room is looking at him. He can see their dissapointed face.

          “Why are you doing to me Seunghyun-ahh?” his mother broke into tears and his father can only sigh as he sit on the couch, massaging his temple.

          Seunghyun went to his  mom. “Omma...this is all misunderstanding...there’s nothing happen between me and Bom...I treated her only as sister and I love Yoona...”

          “Where is Yoona?” Mrs Choi ask. “Where is my poor daughter in-law?” his mother ask.

          “I came here to look for her..I thought she came here...”

          “After all that had happened? You think Yoona will come here? Of course she went back to her family’s house..”Mr Choi finally speak. “I don’t know how I am going to face my friend after all this...” the old man sigh once again.

***

          Mr Im look at his wife face after she turn off the TV. They already see the news in the TV, read the newspaper and they also already hear the true story from their own daughter. They don’t know what they are supposed to do. It was not only about their daughter’s marriage but it also involved their friendship and business.

          “how is Yoona?”

          “She’s sleeping? What happened Yeobo? What happened to Yoona and Seunghyun...I can see how much our daughter was heartbroken...she saw her own husband with another woman..”Mrs Im cried a little as she wipe the tear using back of her hand.

          “We can’t simply make accusation from one side story...we have to ask for confirmation from Seunghyun and we must discussed eveything with his family..it’s not only about Yoona and Seunghyun but it’s about our family..two families” Mr Im come to resolution before his phone ring. It was no other than his friend and also his in-law.

          They talked on the phone for a moment and finally come to a conclusion. “I think we need to bring Yoona back to her house..it’s better if we discussed eveything that had happened at their house...you should go and get her..” Mr Im spoke to his wife after the call ended.

***

          “Yoona baby..please open the door...we have to discussed about what happened...”Seunghyun keep knocking onto the door.

          He went back to their house after the suggestion from his father. The two families are going to discussed about what had happened. Bom also came to the house but Yoona doesn’t want to come out of her room. She refused to look at Seunghyun and Bom’s face.

           “Why is this happening to me? why? why?” Yoona throw all her cosmetic  on her mirror. She smashed their wedding picture that hanging in the room and she threw everything near her to the mirror. She can’t control her anger but she can’t control her dissapointment more than that. She hates Seunghyun for cheating on her and she hates Park bom more for stealing her husband. Now, the whole Korea know what had happened to her. She become their laughing stock for having a cheating husband but they will never understand how she feel. She feel betrayed, like the whole world is collapsing on her shoulder.

          “You know how much I love you...but you lied to me...” Yoona’s body melted onto the floor as she cried harder.

          “Yoona..please open the door..” Seunghyun knocked on the door repeatedly. He heard what happened in the room. He’s worried if Yoona is going to hurt herself.

          “Omonim..omma..”Seunghyun speak when the two mother finally reach the couple’s room.

          “Seunghyun-ah..where’s Yoona?” Mrs Choi ask.

          “Yoona’s in there.. she keep smashing everything omma..I’m afraid that something going to happen to her..I’m afraid if she’s going to hurt herself..” Seunghyun told his mother. He was worried.

            Mrs Im look at her son in-law. She can see how much Seunghyun care and love her daughter but she just couldn’t understand. Why must all of this happened to them?

           “Seunghyun..it’s okay...I think you should go the living room first..everyone is waiting for you..let me talk to her..let Yoona cool down a little bit...she’s still angry..” Mrs Im try to console Seughyun.

             Seunghyun look at his mother in-law with his sad eyes. “Omonim...I am so sorry..this is all my fault...”Seunghyun finally broke into tears.

             Mrs Im sigh. “If you really love our Yoona...you must be brave and face all of this...we must find the best solution..leave Yoona to me...I’ll talk to her...” she speak as she patted on Seunghyun’s shoulder.

              Seunghyun finally agreed as he and his mother left to where everyone is waiitng for them.

          Back in the living room. Mr Im and Mr Choi is sitting opposite of each other. There is Park Bom on the left side with Choi Chaerin beside her. On the opposite, there’s Seunghyun’s sister, Choi Hyeyeon and Choi Minzy.

          Seunghyun finally come to the living room with his mother and they he take seat near to his sister. Avoiding looking at Bom. His mother went to sit next to hif father.

          “Where’s Yoona?” Mr Choi ask his wife.

          “Yoona is still angry...she don’t want to meet anyone but her mother is trying to talk to her...” Mrs Choi tell explain to her husband.

          “I am sorry about Yoona...” Mr Im sigh as he look at his friend.         “No...I am sorry..she’s the most injured party in all of this...I can understand how she feel...” Mr Choi speak as he look at Seunghyun.

          “Now...both of you can explain what had happened at the hotel” Mr Choi ask his son. “Why are you seen together with Bom?”

          “It was a misunderstanding appa...nothing happened between us...” Seunghyun speak.

          “I was at fault..I asked Seunghyun to meet me and we...” Bom couldn’t finish her words as she started to cry. “I don’t know that this matter will turn out like this...if I could turn back the time, I will not go into the room with Seunghyun...then we wouldn’t be seen like that...”

          Seunghyun sigh. “I was there not to meet Bom but I went to meet Yonghwa, my friend...”

          “But Bom said, she asked you to meet her there...” Hyeyeon interrupted.

          “I know noona..but I already replied to Bom saying that I can’t meet her...Bom said she’s leaving to UK and she’s want to meet to clarify everything..”

          “About what?” Mr Choi asked.

          Seunghyun looked at Bom and sigh. He couldn’t said it.

          “About my feeling for him appa...”Bom finally speak. “I was in love with Seunghyun since we were at school...but then, he married to Yoona..but I still love him...my foolish side make me like this...I kissed Seunghyun and Yoona saw us and I just feel guilty and I wanted to apologize.

          “But you can meet with Yoona to clarify everything...why must you asked Seunghyun to meet you alone...at the hotel...you even can come to this house and clarify everything with Seunghyun...that would be better...” Mrs Choi finally speak. She was really dissapointed in Bom.

          “Omma...I am sorry...I wasn’t think of that...” Bom speak.

          “Now...how we are going to settle all this? Seunghyun is married Bom..we couldn’t take this lightly...what will the people think of us...of Seunghyun and Yoona and you...you will lose your career...” Mrs Choi speak again and both Seunghyun and Bom was silence.

          “Omma, appa, abonim...I can promise all of you that I love only Yoona...I was at the hotel not to meet Bom but I went to see Yonghwa, then I booked a room..to surprise Yoona..” he sigh. “Today

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter