Sibling's Day Out

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27 : SIBLINGS DAY OUT

Minzy walked into the building and her destination is towards Yoona’s office.

          “Hi..is Yoona unnie inside?” she asked Sunny, Yoona’s assistant.

          “She is..do you have appointment with her?” Sunny politely asked.

          “No..but she told me to come here...” Minzy explained.

          “Wait a minute, I’ll intercome her...” Sunny take her phone and started to intercome Yoona. “Minzy-shii right? she told you to go inside...” Sunny inform right after she finished talking with Yoona

          “Thank you...” Minzy smiled and enter Yoona’s office.

          “Minzy-ah...come in...”Yoona speak as she saw Minzy enter her office.

          “Wow unnie..your office is nice...”Minzy complimented and walked towards Yoona. She hugs her and sit down on the chair.

          “So how’s life now? Your mom told me that you are graduating soon...” Yoona asked. Minzy’s mom come to visit her last time and told her that Minzy is graduating soon. She also took fashion as her course and she planned to work with Yoona.

          “Unnie...you know that I am graduating soon right?” Minzy suddenly asked.

          “Yes...”

          “Can I come and work here as intern after I finished with my studies?” she asked Yoona.

          Yoona smiled. “Of course you can...anytime...”

          “Thank you unnie...actually, not only that...several of my friends also want to come to this company..” Minzy explained.

          Yoona tilted her head. “Why is that?”

          “One of my professor attend the fashion show that you organized last months and she talked about you in my class...since my friends know that you are my sister in-law, they keep begging me to ask you whether they also can come here or not...they said you are their idol and they wanted to learn from you...” Minzy explained.

          “Tell them to send their resume then I’ll consider...” Yoona spoke.

          “Thank you unnie...that’s why I like you...you are so cool...by the way, I saw your interview last night...your face was glowing on the screen...omma said you looked extraordinarily pretty last night...”

          “Really? Hmm... thank you..oh..actually, I want to ask for your help today...”

          “Help?”

          “Next two day is my wedding anniversary...I want to buy something  for your oppa but I don’t know what is suitable for him...so, why don’t you help me...you must know what your oppa likes right?”

          “Okay unnie...small matter...I’ll help you...” Minzy smile.

***

          Seunghyun was reading his document when his phone ringing. He saw the caller ID and it was Park Bom. He sighed and just ignored the call.

          It’s been week since he avoid all of her call. Since the incident at the amusement park, Seunghyun is clearly still angry at Bom for trying to provoked him and Yoona.

          But then his phone ring again. When it stopped, one message was received. He open the message lazily. It was from Park Bom.

         

From: Bom

Seunghyun, I know you’re still mad, I just wanted to apologize. I know it was a foolish act. I don’t know what had happened to me. Anyway, I tried to forget everything and I decided to went back to UK, I am considering the job offer from one of the law firm in UK and I really hope that you will meet me once. For a last time, if not as a friend, as a brother would be alright. You know that I don’t have anyone right? Meet me at Paradise Hotel, 8pm. But, if you decided not to come. It’s alright, I understand.

          Seunghyun read the message and sigh. He did pity Bom, but he’s afraid that if she’s going to misunderstood his intention. Moreover, he needs to be careful with Yoona’s feeling. His thought was shattered, when he heard the intercom.

          “Sir, your wife is on line 2”, his secretary inform him.

          “Thank you Soyu…” he take the phone, pressed it onto his ear and push the button of line 2.

          “Hello baby…”

          “Hello oppa…are you busy now? I tried to call your phone but can’t reach you…”

          “Oh..ermm..I was on call with a client..what is it baby?” Maybe Yoona called him the same time when Park Bom called him but of course, he won’t tell her that.

          “Is it okay to talk to you now? You are not busy right?” he heard she asked once again.

          “No..I am not that busy…what is it? Wanted to have lunch with me?”

          “Hmm…no, I wanted to tell you that I am going out with Minzy…you can eat with Taeyang or anyone that you know…don’t wait for me…” Yoona inform her husband.

          “But you know I miss you…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter