Tease and Love

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri was laughing really heard when she heard the story about Yoona. both the man in front of her look at the woman. Confused. They don’t know which part of the sytory is funny but she really is laughing.

         “Why are you laughing..this is not funny! I am worried about my wife and you laugh like a mad people...” Seunghyun show his serious face as he look at Yuri and her laugh immediately stop.

         “Okay..okay...I am sorry...but it’s not a big deal...she is just sleep walking plus sleep talking...that’s it...nothing to worry about...”

         “This is serious Yul..if she suffer the both sleep walking and sleep talking..it is serious...we should have Yoona undergo treatment for that...” Taeyang also voice out his opinion after that. He never knew about until Seunghyun tell him about what Yoona did last night.

         “It’s okay oppa...we were used to it already but Seunghyun-ah...did you guys went somewhere yesterday?” Yuri look at Seunghyun.

         “Yeah we went out for a whole day yesterday...why?”

         “I think that is the reason, she was exhausted...the first time she become like that when we were at high school...we went for a school camping trip, she was exhausted and end up having both sleep talk and sleep walk at the same time...” Yuri explained.

         “What happened” Seunghyun and Taeyang asked in unison.

         “At that time, after the hiking activity, we were so tired so I decide to sleep early and Yoona also went to follow me but in the morning, I found out that she is not in the tent and we look for her everywhere but we can’t found her..”

         “Where did she go?” Seunghyun asked.

         “One old woman found Yoona sleeping at gazebo near the waterfall..we was shocked because it was kinda of far to walk there and  she was asleep without anything with her except her sweater...thank god it was not cold that night or Yoona would end up frozen there...” Yuri continued while shaking her head.

         “Is there no one in patrol during that time? They don’t know that Yoona is missing?” Seunghyun asked in unsatisfaction.

          How could they do that? What if something happen to Yoona? He can’t help but to feel that way eventhough it was happen before they got married.

         “They did saw Yoona and she told them she want to go and take fresh air for a moment...they didn’t suspect anything because she looks kind of normal like awake people but the truth is she was sleep talking and she was sleep walking...” Yuri ended the story.

         Seunghyun forehead immediately creased with worry. This is serious. He should bring Yoona to treat her problem. He do not want something bad to happen to her.

         “I think I should go home and checked on her...after listening to your story and experiencing the same thing last night...I don’t think I can leave her alone...” he said.

         Yuri and taeyang didn’t say anything as they saw Seunghyun left the cafe and went into his car. the couple then back to eat their lunch together. They were having lunch when seunghyun called both of them to meet them.

***

         Seunghyun drove his car back home but his mind is still remembering baout what Yuri told him just now. This is serious. He still remember about what had happened. Last night.

         Last night...

         Seunghyun put Yoona on the bed and take off her high heels and he look at her. Smiling. Yoona looks so cute and calm when she is asleep. Gone all her stubborness and all he can see is a woman that always call for protection and he want to be that man that would protect her. He lean down as he lay a peck on her forehead and caressed her hair lovingly.

          Seunghyun was taking off his clothes when he suddenly saw Yoona rise from the bed. He look at her. ‘is she awake now?’. He take his towel and went to Yoona, he saw she is fiddling with the door to their walk-in closet. He went to help her open the door. Yoona didn’t say anything as she went inside the closet and he shrugged his shoulder before he went into the bathroom for a shower.

         Twenty minutes later, he came out from the bathroom with his towel and was shocked when he saw the clothes lying on the floor of their room. It’s all Yoona’s. From her jeans to her blouse and also her undergarment. He swallow his saliva. His eyes then moved to take a look at Yoona. She was sitting on the chair in front of vanity table.

         She didn’t do anything but practicularly just sat there without moving. He was about to walk to her when his eyes was wide open. Yoona suddenly stand up and he can saw her body from behind the clothes. It was too revealing and too transparent. He turn his face to somewhere else when he saw Yoona walk towards the bed. She put her head on the pillow and her hand was searching for something.

         He inhale and exhale before he slowly approach her. “What are you looking for?” he ask Yoona. ‘what’s wrong with her? is she trying to seduce him?’ being a man himself. He can’t help but to think about that idea.

         Yoona’s hand was still rubbing the bedsheet like she is looking for something. He hold onto her hand. Looking at her face.

         “What is it?” he ask.

         “Rilakuma...” she answer slowly, almost unadible but he still can hear it as he sigh.

         “Here...”he said as he gave her her rilakuma and saw Yoona back to close her eyes hugging her rilakuma but he was more shocked when he saw her night gown. It was lifted up to her middle tight. It was so thin and he can see her upper body clearly and his own body immediately show an excited response and he start to sweating.

         “Yoona...why are you wearing this? Can you please change your clothes?” he ask as he is trying not to look at her.

         Five seconds and there is no respond from her. Wait! What is she? Is she dreaming? Sleep talking or something? He back to look at her and saw Yoona is peacefully sleeping like before.

         Seunghyun take the blanket to cover her body and he sigh. Now, looks like he has no choice but once again to go back into the bathroom and that night he went to sleep in the guest room. It’s not that he is avoiding Yoona but he do not want Yoona to blame him if he can’t control himself later. He also do not want to take advantage of her with her current condition. Maybe she is dreaming.

***

         Yoona was reading her book when she saw Seunghyun walk into their house. She look at her watch. It is still early. 1:30pm. Why is he back so early.

         “Have you eaten your lunch?” he ask yoona the moment he saw her in the living room. He take a seat in front of her and look at his wife face. She don’t look like she has problem. Is she stress about something? Before he went into their house, he already made a quick research about sleep waking and it said it could be because she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter