What's Wrong?

Sweet as Candy, Sour as Him.

As I walk in to chorus class I saw Sungjong. I could not believe that he was in my chorus class.

Sungjong -"Hey Natasha, I'm glad that we have a class together already."

Natasha -"hahaha...Yeah."

Mr. Lee -"okay class we have a new student, Sungjong he will be joining the tenors." The tenor section had to teach him the song and he had to read the words instead of reading the notes. After class ended Sungjong grabbed me from behind and hugged me but he wouldn't let go.

Natasha -"yah let go I can't be late!"

Sungjong -"not until you kiss me." And he puckered up his lips for the kiss but I just smack my hand on to his forehead. But he still wouldn't let go. So I tickled him because he was ticklish in the stomach. Why did i remember that he was ticklish? How? Finally he let go and I ran to Bio class and was just on time and ran in the classroom before the tardy bell rang again. After Bio was English and I saw that there was a new girl -Ci Ci. She sat next to me because the teacher moved us around cause I was talking too much.

Ci Ci -"Hi I'm new here my names Ci Ci."

Natasha -"Hey in Natasha, So how's your first day here?"

Ci Ci -"going great now I have a friend in each class I had do far."

Natasha -"great!" After class I Walsh with Ci Ci to her next class then Zelo swings next to me.

Zelo -"Hey Natasha, who's this?"

Natasha -"Hey Zelo this is Ci Ci." Ci Ci waves and shakes Zelo's hand. Zelo's eyes lit up as she shook his hands.

Natasha -"well here's your Math class, I'll see you later."

Ci Ci waves bye and looks at Zelo Who was also waving bye while jumping up and down. Then Zelo and I walk to gym. After we got dressed and as I walk in the gym someone hugs me.

Dongho -"ahh what happened?"

Natasha -"Hey Dongho, well Sungjong is in my chorus class..."

Dongho -"WHAT!?!? how dare he!"

Natasha -"well he chose the class himself, let's just forget about it. Let's go dance."

Dongho -"okay talk to you later!" And I wave bye to him and went to Zelo. We all dance and switched partners every 5 minutes. I twirled in to Dongho's arms. He smiles and I do too.

Dongho -"Haha I caught you." I smile and were dance for 5 minutes and he spins me in to Soohyun. I smile.

Soohyun -"So Dongho had a talk with us about you yesterday." My face lit up in happiness. "I support him but I am keeping an eye on you two." And he twirled me in to Zelo again.

Zelo -"Haha hi again!"

Natasha -"Hi-" and bell rings."bye..." After we changed out we went to eat lunch. Zelo saw Ci Ci and yelled her over here.

Zelo -"h-hi Ci Ci."

Ci Ci giggling -"Hey Zelo, hi Natasha." I smile at her and she sits next to Zelo and gets her food out, cherry tomatoes, just like Zelo.

Zelo -"OH YOU LIKE CHERRY TOMATOES TOOO!!"

Ci Ci laughs -"Yeah I love them." And Zelo smiles with a cherry tomato in his mouth. The bell rang after 5 minutes later. Zelo walks with Ci Ci because they both have world history next. I walk alone to math until someone took my hand and ran. I didn't know Who it was until I saw the back of his head. It was Dongho. At first I thought it was Sungjong but I was glad it was Dongho. Dongho brought me under a tree and hugged me and as we pull out he kisses me on the forehead. But I didn't smile after that kiss and he looks at me concerned.

Dongho -"What's wrong babe?!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••