I Can't Forgive Him.

Sweet as Candy, Sour as Him.

Natasha -"I don't know what to do about Songjong." and i frowned.

Dongho -"Well, I don't like him either." then he put up a pouty facy.

Natasha -"I didn't say i didn't like him but why don't you like him?" 

Dongho -"Because." Then he grabbed my and hugged me -"he wants to be your boyfriend, and i'm never letting that happen."

Natasha -"because...your my boyfriend?" i look at him.

Dongho -"and will be forever." giving me a warm smile. 

Natasha -"I have to go and so do you but i'll see you in world history."

Dongho -"OKAY!" yelling and running to the trailors.

I walk in to Geometry and wasn't late. What am i suppose to do about Sungjong? I can't go out with him again and i'm certainly not forgiving him. I'll ask Zelo! I thought and i got my phone out with out the teacher knowing.

To: Zelo

Zelo you remember Sungjong right? yeah did you know HE TRANSFERED HERE? and he wants to get back together. What am i suppose to do?

To: Natasha

WHAT??? THE JERK WHO CHEATED ON YOU AND HE IS HERE IN THIS SCHOOL RIGHT NOW???

 

To: Zelo

Yes that one, theres only one i know but how many do you know? nevermined but what should i do?

 

To: Natasha

I know that you won't go out with him again. But does he even remember what happened?

 

To: Zelo

I don't know i didn't ask i just said i won't forgive what he did to me. But I really like this guy and Sungjong is ruining it.

 

To: Natasha

OOOHHHHH you like someone?!?! I think i know, but is it Dongho? and i think i kinda like Ci Ci...

 

To: Zelo

I KNEW IT, you were looking at her like you just saw the most amazing thing. and how did you know?

 

To: Natasha

Well a few days ago Dongho walked with me to SM studios and he asked about us and i said we're just friends actually best friends. Then I got him to say that HE LIKES YOU!!! -_- was i obvious? 

 

To: Zelo

Yes you were but I think she likes you too. ^-^ But I know that Dongho likes me i think we're going out right now...

 

To: Natasha

WHAT???AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME??YOU BEST FRIEND!! 

 

To: Zelo

CHILL i just thought because he cared so much about me and he just like well its hard to explain. I'll tell you later.

 

To: Natasha

YOU BETTER

*beep beep beep*

As i walk to world history i saw Sungjong who looked confused. Aww he looks so cute when he's confused. NO stop it Natasha. But this time he looked like he was really lost, so i walked over there and took a look at his schedule.

Natasha -"Just walk to the end of this hallway and turn right." without any expression

Sungjong -"Thank You Nashi" smiling. My eyes lit up as i heard him say that name but i couldn't forgive him.

Natasha -"yeah...anytime..." and i walk to world history and i saw Dongho and i rush over to him and hug him tightly.

Dongho -"woah Natasha where'd you come from? are you okay darling?" he lifted my head.

Natasha -"yeah i just needed a hug."

Dongho -"Okay, are you ready to present today?"

Natasha -"yeah lets go!" and i got everything out and realy to turn in and present.

After we presented out project the bell rang. We will finish seeing the others next week.

Dongho -"That was great Natasha!"

As we walk down the stairs i saw Sungjong and he spotted me. I wanted to go back up but it was too late. So I took Dongho's hand and bolted to the buses.

Sungjong -"Nashi!"

and i freeze in shock, I go back to the memories and i start tearing up. Dongho looked at me and was concerned.

Dongho -"Natasha are you ok-"

Sungjong -"Natasha, Do you remember me calling you that? Nashi."

Dongho -"Yah, can't you see that somethings bugging Natasha?" "its you!" Dongho mumbled. "are you okay Natasha?"

Natasha -"hhm yeah, I just got lost in my memories about..."

Sungjong -"you and i?"

I look at Dongho and he was looking at Sungjong angrily. 

Sungjong -"see you can't forget our good times together Nashi."

Natasha -"You're right i can't but i also can't forget the BAD things."

Dongho -"what happened?"

Sungjong took my arm and hugged me -"We hugged each other, smiled with each other, laughed with each other, and kissed each other everyday-"

Dongho -"OKAY bro you wanna-"

Natasha -"Dongho, stop." and he let go of his collar.

Sungjong -"thanks Natasha, so do you want me back?"

Natasha -"...is the good memories all you remember. All i remember is the bad ones."

Sungjong -"which led to good ones, like when ever we had an arguement i would hold you tight and kiss you."

Natasha -"But that isn't the bad memory that i'm talking about."

Dongho -"its okay Natasha, let it out."

Natasha -"I remember it like it was yesterday. You and i started dating two weeks ago" and the flashbacks start "i was coming home to surprise you and once i opened the door i saw you kissing another girl. 

Natasha -"What is this? Who's this Sungy"

Sungjong -"This is not what you think Nashi, we were working on our project for health."

Natasha -"and what was the project about? CHEATING???"

Sungjong -"noo i'm not cheating on you, our project was on kissing-"

Natasha -"OH so you decided to kiss this girl."

Sungjong -"no i had to-"

Natasha -"HAD TO? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO?"

Sungjong -"b-because, my c-class is-is on ual-"

Natasha -"Save it. We're over!" and i storm out of his house.

Sungjong -"Nashi, NO wait its not what you think!" and he runs over to me and pulls me to him and he kisses me. I slapped him.

Natasha -"DON'T, EVER, touch me AGAIN!" and i walked home.

Sungjong -"FINE, I DON'T CARE I WAS GOING TO BREAK UP WITH YOU!"

Sungjong -"But that was the past and i didn't mean-"

Natasha -"You meant every word you said!"

Dongho -"Sungjong, please get away from us." nicely.

Sungjong -"NO not until she agrees to go on a date with me!"

Dongho -"THATS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN-"

Natasha -"Fine." Dongho looked at me with the expression 'but i thought you said'. I gave him a 'i'm sorry' look.

Natasha -"BUT its just ONE date and it DOESN"T mean i'll take you back."

Sungjong -"One date is all i need to make you fall in love with me again." and he grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Dongho who was confused and sad.

Dongho -"NATASHA! DON"T GO!!...please"he said hopelessly.