It's Time.

Sweet as Candy, Sour as Him.

 Dongho POV

Dongho -"Hey guys can we talk?"

Everyone -"sure!"Then they all sat down and circled around me.

Dongho -"okay so how many of you guys care who I date?"

Only Soohyun and Kibums hands were raised. I asked why the rest were down?

Kiseop -"because its your life and you can date who you want, when you want."

Kevin -"Yeah, We can't control who you date."

Eli -"You just gotta treat her right."

Alexander -"Yeah what all they said, you gotta respect her, you gotta love her, you gotta-"

Aj -"okay Xander, and yes he's right Dongho."

Hoon -"yea You do what you want, you're your own man."

They all had good reasons and now i asked why those two did raise their hands.

Soohyun -"because your still too young and you shouldn't be thinking about this and should be focusing about your band."

Everyone looked at him.

Eli -"The boys 18 hyung and he has the busiest schedule over all of us."

Kibum -"exactly he has too much on his plate, Music, School, our band, and now a girlfriend?"

Kevin -"Don't listening to Kibum or Soohyun they never had experience before."

Dongho -"Oh so you two can't tell me what to do, I do what i want, When i want and you guys don't know what the feeling is when you fall in love with an amazing girl like Natasha."

Everyone jumped up when i said her name.

Kevin -"I KNEW YOU LIKED HER!"

Eli -"Ha thats my man."

Kiseop -"How you looked at her was different from all the other girls you talked to."

Soohyun -"SO??"

Dongho -"what i'm trying to say is that if you never had the feelings before then don't say anything. Because when you fall in love with a girl you will see why im asking you and ignoring what you two say!"

Kibum -"i guess your right..."

Soohyun -"yeah i guess but tell Natasha that i will be keeping an eye on you two."

Dongho -"OKAY I'LL GO TELL HER NOW!"

Soohyun -"No its midnight go sleep first."

I listened to Hyung and slept first then at school i'll run and tell her the good news.

 

*But Dongho and Natasha doesn't know that Natasha's ex boyfriend from middle school moved to the town and is going to Seoul High School.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The next Natasha went to school earlier than before because she had to finish up their project for world history.

As Natasha walked out the room she saw... Sungjong, her ex boyfriend. 

Sungjong -"Hey Natasha!"

Natasha -"Sungjong! What are you doing here?"

Sungjong -"I switched schools...for you."

and as he pulls her in for a hug, Dongho comes running in with a huge smile on his face and carrying a rose in his hand. But that smile soon faded as he saw Natasha hugging a different guy. She pushed Sungjong off and fixed her hair.

Natasha -"Sungjong..."

Sungjong -"Don't say anything." and he came closer to me and he closed his eyes for a kiss. I blocked it.

Natasha -"Sungjong, we are broken up!"

Dongho smiled a little and took a step forward but Sungjong had stuff to say.

Sungjong -"BUT I STILL LOVE YOU!"

Dongho's smile left and he dropped his rose on the ground and started to walk up to them.

Dongho -"YAH who are you?!" and he walked next to Natasha and looked at her and looked back at the guy.

Sungjong -"I'm Natasha's Boyfriend-"

Natasha -"EX!"

Dongho looks at Natasha and her face tells him 'i'm sorry about him' and Dongho glares at Sungjong with anger.

Dongho -"Well if you're her EX boyfriend why are you telling Natasha you love her?"

Sungjong -"Because i still do! and i don't know why we broke up in the FIRST PLACE!" He raised his voice.

Dongho -"Well i love her TOO!"

Natasha looked up and smiled but soon faded as Sungjong grabs her out the door.

Dongho -"Natasha don't go with him!"

Natasha -"let me talk with him first."

Dongho -"Promise me nothing will happen and you will come back still loving me!"

But Sungjong pulled Natasha out the door already.

*Outside With Sungjong and Natasha*

Sungjong -"Okay before you say anything-"

Natasha -"why are you here?"

Sungjong -"I told you I Still Love You."

Natasha -"but you can't."

Sungjong -"and i don't know why we ever broke up."

Natasha -"I remember." 

Sungjong -frowned "I remember too but i try not to." with his head down.

Natasha reached out and lifts his head back up. Dongho, in the inside, takes a step forward to see whats happening outside with his love.

Sungjong -"please...take me back."

Natasha -"well-"

Sungjong -"so thats a yes!" and he smiles and hugs her and leans in and kisses her without her knowing. 

Dongho's expression changes to sadness to furious. He barges out the door. Which stops them from kissing and Natasha stares at Sungjong and Songjung looks back.

Dongho -"NATASHA!"

Natasha turns her head and opens to talk but Sungjong moves her away.

Sungjong -"She is my girlfriend again!"

Dongho's face fell on to the ground with sadness.

Dongho -"IS THAT TRUE NATASHA?"

Natasha -"N-"

Sungjong -"Yes it i-"

Dongho -"LET NATASHA TALK!"

Then Dongho grabs Natasha back and tells her the good news.

Dongho -"Natasha look i talked to my hyungs and talked about the problem. They changed their minds because of what i said to them. We can be together now!" Natasha's face lit up with happiness.

Natasha -"Thats Great Dongho!" and she gives him a huge hug.

Sungjong -*cough cough*"I'M STILL HERE!"

Natasha -"I'm sorry Sungjong its been a year, I don't feel anything for you now."

Dongho smiles and looks at Natasha with a sweet gaze in his eyes.

Sungjong -"I WON'T STOP NATASHA!"

* beep beep beep*

Sungjong walks to his class and yells out 'I WON"T STOP UNTIL I GET YOU AGAIN!' until we couldn't see him anymore.

Natasha -"You better get to your class before you get late." with a warm smile.

Dongho -"You too, sweetie!" 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************