For Zoe~

Valentine's Day One-Shots

~Zoe's POV~

"No!! Stay away!!" I yelled while continuing to run down the hallway.  This is the single most scariest day of my life. Why does it have to come once a year??!! I turned the corner and hid myself. I calmed my heart rate so that my breathing isn't intensely loud. A silent moment passed by. A huge group of people, suddenly, came up running but then stopped in front of my hiding spot.

"Where'd she go?!"

"I don't know, but I am going to find her first!!"

"No way!! I will!!"

A bunch of guys were standing just a few feet away from me arguing with each other about who was going to find me first.

Why are they arguing with each other about finding me first, you ask?

Well....

It all started a week ago.

~F~L~A~S~H~B~A~C~K~

"Mei Mei!!" I came running up to MinAh. "You gotta hide me!!"

MinAh gave me a confused look. "From what?"

"Zoe, wait!!" A couple Ajusshis, who I knew had a crush on Zoe, came running down the hall with flowers in their hands.

"Please, Mei Mei, they want to ask to be my Valentine." I looked at her, begging her to hide me.

MinAh snickered and opened the door to the nearest dressing room which happened to be MBLAQ.

"Thank you!!!" I ran in. Thankfully, MBLAQ was currently performing so no one was in the room. I pressed myself against the wall and could hear the conversations outside.

"MinAh, did you see where Zoe went?" One of the Ajusshis asked.

MinAh replied. "Yeah, she went running by. She went that way."

"Kamsahamnida." The guys said then started running. After a few moments of silence, MinAh opened the door.

I hugged her. "Kamsahamnida, Mei Mei. I definitely owe you one."

"I'll keep that in mind." She smiled not knowing she was going to use that favor very soon.

~Skip ahead to about 5 hours ago inside our dorm~

MinAh came walking out of her room looking like the walking dead. Her nose was running, she looked miserably tired, and I could feel her temperature rising from where I was sitting.

"Unnie, you don't look so good." Chola stated the obvious.

MinAh nodded. "I know, but the sad part is that I have to go be on Running Man in a couple hours."

Nata ppiped up. "You smell like sickness."

"Thanks, Nata. That makes me feel so much better." MinAh said sarcastically.

"Go back to bed." Nata told her.

"I can't. I have to go." MinAh suddenly sneezed then ran to get a tissue.

I stood up and walked over to her. "Mei Mei, I'll go in your place."

"Really?" MinAh's face lit up as much as it could right now.

"Neh. What's the worst that could happen?"

~END FLASHBACK~

Man, I really hate myself. You see, there is a Valentine's Day theme to this Running Man, and the sad part is that if one of the Ajusshis find and catch me, I have to go on a date with them.  I have been running for at least an hour now. I am sooooo glad I have good endurance.

"I will find her first!"

The group of guys started running again. I waited a moment or two until I moved. One hard part about this is that there is a camera man following me, and he gives away my position now and again.

"Why does this have to happen to me?!" I yelled.

"There she is!" One of the idol guys found me. Oh crap. He was a little faster than me so I had to change to plan B. I turned around and immediately kicked him in the crotch. He fell over with a small yelp.

I continued running for my life while he laid there. I knew that he would be ok. I didn't hit him that hard.

Before long, I ran into one of the Ajusshis. "Crap!" I yelled. Maybe I could out run this one. I my heel, but then another Ajusshi blocked my way. "I really didn't want to have to do this." I grabbed the Ajusshi's arm and flipped him into the other knocking them both down. And this Zoe is why you never get invited to any variety shows. I don't know why these guys like me!! Are they on drugs??!

I continued running, but suddenly I saw the camera man that was following one of the Ajusshis. I was about to change course when...

"Gotcha!" One of the idols wrapped his arms around me from behind. I quickly dropped down and elbowed him hard into both sides and flipped him over then ran for it. Thank you Chola for teaching me that move!!

Five Minutes Left!!

The overhead speakers announced how much time I had before I was free.

Five minutes... I can do that. I already took a couple of them out, I just need to avoid the other two.

Why are there so many guys after me??!!

Arg!! Ok, Zoe, calm down. The only rule is that I can punch them in the face. I will get sued if I do and my manager won't be happy and it will be bad for the other members.

"There you are!!" One of the remaining guys found me and started chasing me.

I groaned. "Why can't you guys just give up??!!" I continued running as fast as I could. This one was about equal speed to me and there was enough distance between us that I could outsmart him and lose him.

Two Minutes Left!!

I can do this!! I will live!!!!!

I turned a couple corners and I found a maze of mirrors.

I hope this works.

I ran inside and felt my way as fast as I could through the maze. Every wall I felt had a mirror and I couldn't seem to find a path. Is this thing rigged!!???

"You can't run from me, Lee Zoe!!" The guy who was hot on my trail yelled.

I finally felt a way to move forward. I tried my hardest not to accidentally turn myself around. Another minute passed and only 10 seconds were left.

9...

I'm going to make it!!

8...

There is the end of the maze!

7...

A little further.

6...

Darn you clear walls!!

5...

A couple more turns...

4...

One more turn.

3...

I can see the light!!

2...

"I got you!!" One of the Ajusshis came out of no where and was about to grab me.

1...

BEEEEEP!!!

Before he caught me, the buzzer sounded that the game was over.

Congradulations, Zoe!! You made it without getting caught!!

I immediately fell on my and breathed out. I'm safe...

MinAh isn't going to be when I get done with this show.