For Chola~

Valentine's Day One-Shots

~????'s POV~

"So you'll be there?" He asked the man on the other side of the line. "Great! She's going to be so surprised." He paused to let the other person speak. "Haha, I like that. This is going to be so much fun." He looked at the calendar hanging on his way. It had a date with a heart around it. 

Feburary 14, 2013

"See you then." He hung up the phone and started working on his side of the plan. 

 

~At J.O.Y's dorm~

"ANIYO!!" Chola yelled hanging onto the table leg for dear life.

Zoe was trying to pull her off of it and out from under the table. "I will teach you this dance move!! Whether. You. Like it. Or. Not!!" She was pulling Chola with all her strength. "Woah!"

"Ahh!" 

Chola's grasp slipped from the table leg and sent both the girls flying across the room. Zoe landed on couch, and Chola landed in front of the tv. 

"OWWWWWWWWW!!!" Chola yelled in pain grabbing her ankle. 

Zoe got up and went to check on Chola. MinAh and Nata also came out from their rooms to see what happened. 

"What happened?" MinAh kneeled down next to Zoe.

Chola was sniffling. "Unnie~~~!!! Zoe-unnie hurt me!!" She said while holding onto her leg. 

Zoe disagreed. "I did not! You are the one that was being stubborn and hit your ankle on the coffee table!" While she was explaining what happened, MinAh got up and went to get the First-Aid kit from the bathroom. "If you just did what I said and let me teach you the dance move, you wouldn't have ended up like this." 

"You were the one pulling at me and sent us both flying across the room!!" Chola disputed. 

"GIRLS!!" MinAh-umma yelled. 

Both of them quieted down, but still disagreed with the whole situation. 

"Aigoo, what am I going to do with you two?" MinAh bent down and started to see exactly what was wrong with Chola's ankle. "Does this hurt?" MinAh hardly moved Chola's ankle.

"OWWWWWWWWW!! UNNIE THAT HURTS!!" Chola yelled.

Nata patted MinAh on the shoulder. "I'll let you handle this. I have business to attend to." 

"Reading Harry Potter crossovers?" MinAh asked already knowing the answer. 

"Yep." And with that Nata went into her room closing the door behind her. 

MinAh shook her head with a smile and continued to check out Chola's ankle. 

"Unnieeeeeeeeeeeee..." Chola whined while sniffling. 

MinAh stood up. "I think we might have to take you to the doctor. It might be more than just a sprained ankle. Zoe help me get her up." 

MinAh and Zoe leaned down and helped Chola up.

"MinAh-unnie, you are just the right height for this." Chola was commenting on her shortness.

MinAh had an unamused look on her face. "Oh shut up."

~Doctor's office~

"Yup." The doctor turned around from the x-ray pictures of Chola's ankle. "It's a bit broken." 

MinAh crossed her arms. "I thought so. How long will it take for her to recover?"

"It's not too bad, but she will have to take it easy for a while. No dancing or stairs. You can use crutches to move around, but don't do any half marathons on them." The doctor was trying to be the littlest bit humorous. 

MinAh smiled and bowed. "Thank you, Doctor."

The doctor smiled. "Not at all. Just make sure she takes care of herself." He said while the girls were walking out the door. 

Zoe piped up. "Oh don't worry." She pointed to MinAh and herself. "We will make sure she gets better soon." 

~Aaaaaaand back to the girls' dorm~

"Mmmm..." Chola grumbled a little bit because she was stuck in her room. "He said I could move around!" 

MinAh put down Chola's lunch in front of her. "Yeah, but you need to rest right now. I made you food so eat."

"Yay food!" Chola prayed and then started devouring her ramen. "Ah! Hot!" She said with a mouthful of ramen. 

MinAh walked out of the room, sighing.

~MinAh's POV~ 

I walked out of Chola's room and into my own. I picked up my phone off the charger and made a quick call.

"Yobeosayo?" The voice on the other end picked up.

"Neh, It's MinAh."

"Annyeong MinAh, how are you and the girls? I haven't seen you in a while."

"We are all fine. Well... except Chola decided to hurt herself."

"What happened?" 

"She slightly broke her ankle." 

"Mwo?! Is she ok?"

"Yeah, she's alright. The down part is that she won't be able to perform for a while."

"That stinks."

"No kidding. But I just wanted to let you know because you wanted me to tell you if anything might change your plans."

"Right, thanks for telling me. I'll have to change plan just a little bit. Well, thank you. I'll tell the others."

"Arrasso. Talk to you later then."

"Definitely, we get to face off at Music Bank. You don't have Chola dancing now so that will be a set back for you."

"Oh don't get your in a bunch, we still have her voice. We can still win."

"We will see about that."

"I'll see you then." I hung up the phone. 

"Who was that?" Chola was standing outside my doorway.

I jumped a little inside. I had to quickly make up something so she won't be suspicious of anything. "It was just Kangin. He was checking up on us and now he thinks Super Junior is definitely going to win at Music Bank."

"Aww, I'm sorry for messing up my ankle. I hope it doesn't hurt our chances of winning." Chola pouted.

I calmed down inside and went up to her. "It's ok. But you aren't supposed to be up!! So go back and rest!!"

"Unnie!!"

 

~????'s POV~

MinAh hung up the phone. I quickly turned around and made a call. 

"Yobeosayo?"

"Hey, Hyung, Chola hurt her ankle."

"What?! Oh, that clumsy girl. Goodness... Well, I guess this means no dancing."

I laughed a little. "Nope. I was looking forward to it, but I guess I'll have to wait another time."

"That might be a good thing for me. You can still dance for her."

"Yeah, that's what I'm planning."

"Alright, I'll make some changes to my plan and call you back. I still gotta convince my commander to let me visit for that day."

"Good luck with that. I'm sure you can do it though. You are the infamous, Kim Heechul."

"I'm fabulous. Oh shoot. I got to go now. Good luck with your side of the plan."

"You too." I hung up and started making some changes to the plan.

"Eunhyuk-ah! Come on it's time to go." One of the other members yelled at me.

I waved at them. "I'm going to practice a little longer. Go ahead without me."

"You are definitely up to something. Arrasso, see ya later." The guys left without him.

Once the guys left, he changed the song and started practicing the dance he was preparing. 

 

~Valentine's Day After Schedules~

"Unnie!! We should go out to eat somewhere to celebrate!!" Chola said sounding very cheerful. 

Zoe smiled. "This definitely needs celebrating. It's not everyday a rookie band who is down one dancer defeats Super Junior."

"Really?" Nata asked surprised. "You mean they aren't defeated every time? Wow..." 

"Yah!!" Chola yelled in defence for them. 

Before Chola hit Nata with one of her crutches, MinAh came jogging up. "Hey guys!! Guess what."

"What?" 

"Well..."

~F~L~A~S~H~B~A~C~K~

"I hardly doubt that you will be able to defeat us. Especially with one of your members injured." Kangin replied.

"Oh yeah! Well then we will have to see about that." MinAh had full confidence in her members. 

Kangin snickered. "Alright then. How about this... if you guys can defeat us then I will pay for you guys to go out and eat whatever you want."

MinAh thought about it. "And if we lose?"

Kangin smiled deviously. "Then you have to pay for Shindong and I to eat wherever we want."

MinAh glupped. She thought about it really hard.

.

.

.

"Deal." 

~END FLASHBACK~

"No way!!" The girls yelled. 

MinAh smiled and held up a credit card with Kangin's real name on it. "I knew that we actually had a chance to win. Our comeback was somewhat better than theirs." 

"Food?" Nata asked.

MinAh nodded. 

Nata jumped up and down. "Yaaaaaay!! Food!!"

"So, where do you guys wanna go to eat?" MinAh asked. 

"it's my turn to pick this time!!" Chola stated. 

The girls nodded. "Yeah, it is." 

"So, where do you want to eat, Chola?" MinAh asked.

"Where else? My favorite restaurant!!" Chola had the biggest smile on her face.

 

 

"Here is your seat, ladies." The waiter escorted the girls to a table.

The girls sat down and opened the menus.

"I kinda feel bad for Kangin." MinAh said randomly. 

Zoe patted her shoulder. "Hey, think about what you would have spent on Shindong and Kangin." 

MinAh shuttered and continued looking at the menu.

Suddenly, MinAh's phone went off. She looked at the caller id and stood up. "I'll be right back." She walked off with her phone in her hand. 

The girls sat silently as they looked at the different kinds of food they served there. 

After a couple moments, MinAh came back and grabbed her coat and purse. "I'm really sorry, guys. That was my acting manager and he said he needed to see me right now. Apparently, I have been requested to perform in a drama."

"Oh, really? Which drama?" Chola asked kind of excited by this.

MinAh shrugged. "Don't know yet." She handed Kangin's card to Zoe and walked off. "Have fun guys!" She waved then left.  

The girls waved. "Good luck!" 

A couple more moments passed before...

"Oh shoot! I forgot to feed Midnight!" Nata quickly got up and grabbed her things. "I'll see you guys later." She quickly ran out of the restaurant. 

Chola and Zoe sat there for a while in silence. 

"What is taking the waiter so long?" Chola asked ready to order. She always got her same favorite food whenever they came here. 

Zoe shook her head. "I'm not sure, but I have to go to the bathroom." Zoe got up. "I'll be right back." And with that, Zoe walked in the direction of the bathroom. 

Chola sat there and sighed. "Aaaaand, I'm alone. Great." 

"Excuse me, Ma'am. I'm terribly sorry, but we will have to change your table. There are some guests that requested this table, and it's our policy to tend to the customers." The waiter bowed apologetically. 

Chola grabbed her crutches. "Oh well, alright. But my friend is in the bathroom..."

"We will make sure she finds your new table." The waiter replied quickly. He helped Chola up and manuvered around the restaurant until they were in the very back of the restaurant. They walked into a room that looked as if were saved for when big parties came here. Surprisingly, there was only one table in the room with only two chairs at it. "Here you are." The waiter pulled out the chair for her.

"Thank you." Chola sat down placing her crutches in a place she could reach them. 

"Again, I am terribly sorry about that." The waiter bowed apologetically again. "May I take your drink order?"

Chola smiled finally being waited upon. "A Pina Colada, please."

The waiter bowed and walked out. Chola sat there fiddling with this and that on the table, wondering where Zoe was. She might take hours in the bathroom, but this is ridiculous.

"Your drink, madam." A man who had the pretty face of a female walked into the room with two drinks in his hands. One for Chola and one for himself.

Chola gasped and was flustered. "H-HEECHUL?!"

Heechul placed her drink in front of her and sat down where Zoe should have been. "The one and only." He smiled at her. Being able to see her after a fairly long time made his day a bit brighter. "How have you been? Oh by the way, Zoe isn't coming back from the bathroom so you will have to settle with me."

"Wait so... THIS WAS A SET UP?!" Chola burst out. She was even more flustered knowing that this was all planned, and she completely fell for it.

"Yep. Happy Valentine's Day." Heechul raised his glass and took a sip.

A million and one things were going through Chola's head that she was sure her head was going to explode. How many people knew about this? When did this start? How did Heechul get away from the army? Oh mah goodness! Heechul is sitting in front of me! On Valentine's Day! Is this a date?! I must look terrible! AGGGGHHHHH!!! I AM SO GOING TO GET YOU GUYS LATER!!

"I'll make sure to warn them." Heechul leaned back in his seat with an amused expression plastered on his face.

Wait, did I just think everything out loud?

"Yep."

Curse you author-nim and Britt who gave her the idea from her stories!!

"So, I somehow convinced my supervisor to allow me to come spend Valentine's Day with you, and you are going to spend my time sitting here thinking to yourself out loud?" Heechul leaned his head onto his fist looking at Chola now with an unamused look.

"Ah, Mianheyo." Chola bowed her head over and over again.

Heechul leaned forward. "Stop that. You are going to give yourself whiplash or something." He took another sip of his drink. "You are giving me whiplash just watching."

Chola lowered her head with a pout on her face.

"Hey now. Don't look like that. It's Valentine's Day and Kim Heechul chose to spend it with you." He smiled while lifting her head up with his hand. "Now for the entertainment." Heechul clapped and suddenly...

Chola's eye looked toward the opened doors. Her eyes became as big as the moon. Before her stood Eunhyuk... dressed in a panda suit. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Chola screamed like a crazy fangirl. Her smile was huge.

"Come on, Eunhyukkie, you are supposed to be the entertainment." Heechul smirked and leaned back.

Eunhyuk didn't look too happy about this, but if it was for Chola then he would do it. He went further into the room and started dancing.

(Yes, I know he isn't wearing a panda suit... IMAGINATION PEOPLE!!)

(Back to the story now.)

 

Chola couldn't take her eyes off of him as he danced. He looked so cute in the panda suit!!

As Eunhyuk ended his dance, Chola started clapping.

Eunhyuk smiled and bowed. Seeing Chola this happy, he would gladly do this anyday.

"Ok, ok. Thanks, Eunhyukkie. Now it's my turn." Heechul got up. Eunhyuk took his seat.

Oh no, he isn't going to dance, right?

"Yah!"

"Oops." Chola thought outloud again. She is going to be quiet now.

"No, I'm not dancing. I will sing for you." Heechul replied to her loud thinking.

(A/N: I'm sorry... I couldn't find an amazing singing videos of Heechul. >.<;;)

As Heechul sang, Chola had a big smile on her face. She missed Heechul and his singing since he's been away. She will miss him again when he goes back, but she couldn't think about that right now. Just enjoy this moment.

Heechul finished and made a cute double peace sign. "Yay!" Chola smiled and clapped.

Eunhyuk was jealous of the love Chola was showing Heechul and got up again. He went out and started doing a different dance.

"I say 'Eunhyuk'! You say 'oppa'!" He was dancing to Oppa Oppa who he originally does with Donghae. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Author-nim!!! WAAAAAAAEEEEEEEE???!!!

"Eunhyuk!" He was waiting for me to reply, but before I could do anything Heechul stood up and pushed him off the stage.

"Yah! This is supposed to be my night with her!" He started.

Eunhyuk tried to look as threatening as possible in his panda suit. "Then maybe I should take her away."

"Do you know how hard it was to get this night off?!"

"YAH!!" Chola yelled making both of them turn to her. "Stop fighting. This is supposed to be a good night, but you guy are making it bad. Can't you both just share it with me?"

Heechul and Eunhyuk looked at each other then whispered to one another. "Arrasso." They both went and sat down.

"So, when do I get food?" Chola asked with a big smile.

Eunhyuk and Heechul were frozen to the spot.

Chola looked at them. "You guys did prepare food for this, right?"

"Well..."